Why are people so mean?

12346»

Replies

• lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    lol well not trying 2 be rude but if ur trying to get DONUTS through a DRIVE THRU at that than to her it really doesnt seem like ur trying to watch ur weight... haha ESPECIALLY 6.. i understand eating 1 and cutting it in half and having half now half later.. lol.. silly..
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    I went into Krispie Kreme this morning, and asked for lemon filled donuts, and the lady behind the counter tried to sell me a dozen instead of the 6 I had asked for. When I told her that six in one day was enough, because I was watching my weight and trying to work out more, she just laughed at me and said I should stop lifting heavy and do less cardio because the filling in the lemon donuts is fat free anyway. What is wrong with these people. Why can't they just agree with me and support my journey?

I did my research. Six lemon meringue Krispy Kreme come in at under 1800kcal and 30g protein. So, breakfast: donuts; lunch donuts; still room for a small evening meal. Sounds like a diet I could stick to.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    What I can't figure out is the first 1-2 pages of people seemed to get the joke.
    After that all it took was one person to think the OP was serious.

My theory: Im guessing that person has a huge friend list and none of them have a sense of humor. They all then followed that poster here.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    I went into Krispie Kreme this morning, and asked for lemon filled donuts, and the lady behind the counter tried to sell me a dozen instead of the 6 I had asked for. When I told her that six in one day was enough, because I was watching my weight and trying to work out more, she just laughed at me and said I should stop lifting heavy and do less cardio because the filling in the lemon donuts is fat free anyway. What is wrong with these people. Why can't they just agree with me and support my journey?

I did my research. Six lemon meringue Krispy Kreme come in at under 1800kcal and 30g protein. So, breakfast: donuts; lunch donuts; still room for a small evening meal. Sounds like a diet I could stick to.

I could do it if they were *good* donuts. Krispy Kreme is just nasty. Ewww
  • lol well not trying 2 be rude but if ur trying to get DONUTS through a DRIVE THRU at that than to her it really doesnt seem like ur trying to watch ur weight... haha ESPECIALLY 6.. i understand eating 1 and cutting it in half and having half now half later.. lol.. silly..

Who said anything about a drive thru? This is exactly how rumors get started.....I parked in the handicapped spot, and walked inside....
  • What I can't figure out is the first 1-2 pages of people seemed to get the joke.

My theory: Im guessing that person has a huge friend list and none of them have a sense of humor. They all then followed that poster here.

Yeah...My FL got it and is great. some of these other people make me wonder........
  • Man you did good. I would have said yes to the dozen in a heartbeat! :ohwell: :love:
  • NyxariaMoon
    NyxariaMoon Posts: 121 Member
    Why are you people being so mean? He came here for support and you attack his food choices. He did ask for 6 instead of the usual dozen, that is a huge accomplishment. I came to this website for cupcakes and unicorn kisses and you are not fulfilling my request, so I am mad at you all!!!!
    I don't have a unicorn. He died. How about some Hershey kisses? NOM NOM NOM!

Somehow I get this feeling I am being tricked into a trip to candy mountain...

You should be safe, Unless of course your name is Charlie...
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member

Your journey needs this.

images-2_zps4e9d5d33.jpeg

I shouldn't want this. I do. I'm sick, I need help.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    What I can't figure out is the first 1-2 pages of people seemed to get the joke.

Yeah...My FL got it and is great. some of these other people make me wonder........

Op is a friend of a friend, so um, yeah...
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    they turned our closest Krispy Kreme into a Chic-fil-A....it was a sad, sad, sad day.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member

Op is a friend of a friend, so um, yeah...

OP is of no relation. However, I can read the sarcasm font.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    10_funny_celebrity_gifs9.gif
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    What you will find at the end of you Krispy Kreme journey:

eyeofsauroncake-550x466.jpg

I can't help thinking that cake should have been rotated about 45 degrees, because from this angle, it looks like something entirely different than what it is...

I think you feel that way because of some recent kidney removing surgery you had...in a cave.
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Ha. Krispy Kreme is the dirty and unkempt man on the street corner with ashy lips selling you vials of crack. Or at least it's the way with me. I practically needed a detox program to be able to avoid that ****....

Seriously! besides, after the second lemon-filled, they kinda lose the flavorfix. She should have suggested you swap to raspberry so your body does not adjust :laugh:
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    they turned our closest Krispy Kreme into a Chic-fil-A....it was a sad, sad, sad day.

are y'all still lighting candles to mourn the loss? Should be!