Do you have a reward for making it to your goal??

Options

Replies

• aimeeernest
    aimeeernest Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    A new driver's license photo! My most recent one is going to expire in less than a year and was from 220lbs ago :)

thats awesome! Yeah when I had to re-do my photo for the first time, I was pregnant and bloated. lol. It was awful. then I did it again shortly after having my son.

I hope to look awesome in my next photo as well :)
  • DynamitePink
    DynamitePink Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! I have considered another tattoo also. Go for it!
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Feeling comfortable about my body in a bikini!
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Endgoal rewards: Looking good and feeling good & a gorgeous new tattoo... still being designed.
  • Liz12mae
    Liz12mae Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    my reward for reaching my goal weight is going to be a two part tattoo on my back. (one is a bird and one is a flower, i already have a big tribal/swirly star on my back along with others)
  • liannesaut
    liannesaut Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    A trip to Mexico! Not really a reward... but I'm really hoping to hit 195 before we leave on February 24th. 12 more lbs and five weeks!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    The guys I work with gave me $300 in Macy's gift cards for Christmas, so I'm going shopping.
  • zennjenn78
    Options
    Rock climbing classes, and a family photo that I will actually be happy to hand out and display :o)
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I started a workout tip jar... I tip myself $1 for every workout. after 100 workouts I will buy myself something nice.... probably boots... ok that may take another 100 workouts..... for the boots I want

Great idea!
  • kelbax22
    kelbax22 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    These are all awesome!

Mine are:
    A new tattoo! I have been wanting to get to my goal and then decide what/where I want it.
    A super nice expensive bikini :)
    A 7 year marriage anniversary trip to Hawaii!!
    A new stove
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos and have several but always wanted one on my belly area. So when I loose the 40 lbs I've got hanging around most of which is hanging around my core area, I'm getting a huge on right on my belly!!!
    This is me!!!
    I'm doing something small every 20 pounds (tanning package, pedicure...)
    When I reach my UGW I want a tattoo on my back!
  • Corkline
    Corkline Posts: 107
    Options
    I bought a CD for going a week being really strict on my diet....needed to break the psychological craves.

Sticking with the gym habit 5/7 days a week for a month = a Striiv

Getting to 125 and maintaining for two months is $500 at JCrew (gift card) and spa day.

NOT DOING THIS AGAIN NEXT YEAR = $1500 for my birthday in Las Vegas in December!

I love the Workout Jar concept. Hmmm...time to start one!

Does anyone else have failures? Like, if I don't stick to my gym habit, I owe my husband $1000 for his IRA. And if I can't maintain, we're not going on a dive vacation next year...
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Remind my husband of an old promise to take me to the Space Needle Restaurant wearing a slinky red dress and do the whole princess treatment with limo, theater, jacuzzi room at some swanky hotel. Will he come through.....that remains to be seen. But I agree with whoever said the shopping for new wardrobe is more of a necessity than a reward. Going to the sale at Freddy's tonight to try to find a cute black skirt to go with the blouse my mom got me for Christmas so I can wear it. None of my black skirts will stay on me anymore....which is good but annoying when replacement budget is limited. But one skirt and maybe another pair of pants would be nice and shouldn't kill the pocketbook if I find a good sale on them. I'm down to one pair of jeans, some red velour thing that only works at certain times with certain outfits and a pair of black stretchy knit pants....nothing really dressy.
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Scuba lessons! So, if you think about it, my reward is a new way to exercise. ^_^ I got a taste of scuba when I was 13 and have always wanted to do it again. But the timing was never right, then money was tight, then I pictured myself in a wetsuit. Scary!!! Those things are not flattering on the best of bodies. lol

Only 20 more pounds, I should be able to get there by summer. Yea!
  • AMS44067
    Options
    My husband used to reward himself with a huge meal, well guess what, he gained the weight back pretty quickly.

My reward is that my clothes fit comfortably again and I don't get scared when I look in the mirror. I definitely do NOT reward myself with food.

Good luck everyone!
  • MicroHez
    MicroHez Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Crazy as it sounds, I want a tattoo. Dunno what or where, but if and when I get there I think it would be a cool way to celebrate a long, rewarding journey.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else have failures? Like, if I don't stick to my gym habit, I owe my husband $1000 for his IRA. And if I can't maintain, we're not going on a dive vacation next year...

Yup!! My reward is a Hawaii vacation with my husband (minus the kids) - cannot wait! My "punishment"? Alaska in the dead of winter... I'm going to be working hard to keep my butt from freezing next year!!! haha
  • fittiefoodiemommy
    fittiefoodiemommy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Once I reach my goal weight, I am planning a massive shopping spree! :D

Another "reward" I have planned is running a 5K! I'm doing C25K right now and am signed up for my first 5K in March. It will be extremely rewarding to cross that finish line!
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I've already told my H we are going to the carribean once I hit my goal weight ... I will be thin enough then to rock a bikini and I intend to :)
  • Winks0118
    Options
    My wife is dieting too, so we reward ourselves weekly by knocking off an exercise day, or getting a tasty treat.

My reward at the end will be to compete in and hopefully complete a Tough Mudder course.