Are you EATING?!

Options
124»

Replies

• QuietRain
    QuietRain Posts: 157
    Options
    I eat. Some days better than others, always under [or just under] my goal and yeah, I drink protein supplements twice a day. Never in place of a meal [but depending on the time I wake up it might be listed under lunch / what I have before my workout or as what I have post workout, which I'd prefer but, some days I suck at getting out of bed] and then I have the second one as a 'snack' some hours after dinner.
    I don't want to feel like I have to eat all day to hit my protein macro. And I think they're yummy. All of my other meals are nice and filling and I believe they're well-balanced.

So.. right. I eat and I feel good [omg energy] and I'm losing weight. Most important, I'm happy with these changes.
  • dianakorinesmith
    Options
    Going to school can get kinda hectic so I usually don't eat until like 2 pm ,and eat a lot. When I'm on break I try to eat healthier by eating 3 smaller meals a day. Calories intake depends on my schedule even like a week ago (I just started exercising a week ago) my calories intake was still like around 1,500 when I eat junk food . I am also a smaller person than most so I don't know if that accounts for much (5 ft 0in) .
  • whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    well i do a shake in the morning most of the time but after that i go all out... i do the shake cause i am uber busy in the am but that is the only reason... my diary is also public so view away... Also when i first started here i was on of those that had trouble eating 1200 calories a day but i figured out what works for me and now i am on a roll! oh and my cal goal is 1390 now
  • alyssaspencer9847
    Options
    it would seem my eating habits were pretty ok to begin with...I eat what Ive always eaten and as often as I always have (except now I try to eat more breakfast) Im just a slacker and really hate excersizing...but that is getting better :flowerforyou:
  • jabbajazzie
    Options
    I didn't get a chance to read everyone's comment, but I appreciate your feedback. I'm not trying to bash anyone's eating habits, I'm just a concerned fellow myfitnesspal. I want everyone to be successful on their weight loss journey, but most importantly, I want you to do it safely and be healthy. Personally I just see supplement drinks as something to intake before or after workouts, maybe as a snack. They do pack a lot of calories and some nutrients so I can see why some people may have them for breakfast or lunch, but I wouldn't want to depend on them entirely for your daily calorie intake. Mind you, this is my opinion. Like someone said in the comments, do what works for you!
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I'm eating