Replies

• BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    bless your heart
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    "Just because someone has an attractive profile picture, or claims to be a female, doesn't necessarily mean that they aren't after you."
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    never ever accept any message from people who won't show their face or use cutesy avatars to hide their real identity or just don't accept any from me. :wink:

ps also disappointed with _SusieQ_ for never not asking me to about not sending photos :laugh:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,047 Member
    Options
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    oh yes i have..... there were actually 1 guy who tried to have me talk dirty to him i quickly deleted him...

also i change my profile picture ALOT and i seem to get some friend requests from the same guys 5 times already....... and its very annoying.... i dont usually add male friends unless they are very supportive for that reason.............

be careful ladies......... !!

by the way... to the OP you have actually sent me a friend request 2 times already.... but maybe u didnt realize because i change my pic occassionally.....

by the way the guy who was trying to make me talk dirty to him was named joe_smo..... he started off by saying he is new here and didnt have many friends and wish i could support him but after i looked at his profile he had ALOT of friends.....

No offence, but with a profile picture like that, you're just asking for pervs to notice you...
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    No offence, but with a profile picture like that, you're just asking for pervs to notice you...

For the love of God, please tell me you're joking.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options

by the way... to the OP you have actually sent me a friend request 2 times already.... but maybe u didnt realize because i change my pic occassionally.....

^^ LOL
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Please guys let's not let this thread devolve into body shaming. The human body is a beautiful thing and we can all celebrate that.
  • Countryboy_
    Options

^^ LOL

Need some ice for that burn?
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    No..... Profile picture of a woman in a bikini with huge boobs. You don't think the pervs (and some typical males) are gonna be all over that? And what does "god" have to do with it?
  • BurtHuttz
    Options

^^ LOL

Need some ice for that burn?

I'm not certain what that's all about but one of my cardinal rules is that I don't send friend requests to people who type in incomplete sentences, with fragmented grammar, or flawed punctuation. So I think it's unlikely unless this is an aberration of that poster. Not that there's anything wrong, I'm sure she's a very motivational friend.
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    No..... Profile picture of a woman in a bikini with huge boobs. You don't think the pervs (and some typical males) are gonna be all over that?

And a lot of my female friends would be all over that as well....just sayin....
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Oh crap. This tread was posted too late for me.

If you have been victimized it may not be too late to take action. This is our community too.
    I don't really feel like i was victimized.
    It was a life lesson really, just because people seem friendly, offer seemingly good advice and are old enough to be your grandfather, doesn't mean their intentions are good. As soon as i got uncomfortable i let it be known. I am just a little bitter because i'm usually better at judging people.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Is it perverted if I send nude photos WITHOUT being asked?

I always ask . . . am I doing it wrong?
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

^^^ thank you.. man.. wow it seems like every thread i go on i get attacked....... :(

by the way when that guy messaged me that I HAD A FACE PROFILE pic... geez....... am i a target for others anger....
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

*repeats*
    Not worth it, not worth it, not worth it.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Google image search is a useful tool...just sayin'
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Oh crap. This tread was posted too late for me.

If you have been victimized it may not be too late to take action. This is our community too.
    I don't really feel like i was victimized.
    It was a life lesson really, just because people seem friendly, offer seemingly good advice and are old enough to be your grandfather, doesn't mean their intentions are good. As soon as i got uncomfortable i let it be known. I am just a little bitter because i'm usually better at judging people.

Don't ever blame yourself. Happens to the best of 'em.
  • alliegator1982
    Options
    "claims to be female" - key words
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    No..... Profile picture of a woman in a bikini with huge boobs. You don't think the pervs (and some typical males) are gonna be all over that? And what does "god" have to do with it?

Some of us require a personality
This discussion has been closed.