5'2 Moms Before/After!

Options
Hey Guys! I'm pretty new to logging my food and working out regularly! I would love to see before and after pics of people about my size! I'm a mom of one.. and I'm having a hard time getting the excess baby weight off!! need some inspiration so that hopefully I can post before and after pics soon! thanks -Charae

SW: 175
CW: 165
GW: 135-140

Replies

• brandiepair
    Options
    Hey, I am in the middle of doing p90x. I'm 5 2 and 3/4...haha...anyways, I just posted my 45 day progress photo this afternoon.

Here's the side view.

[img]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m219/brandiepair/P90x progress photos/45daysonp90xsideview_zps02eaa501.jpg[/img]
  • babyblake11
    babyblake11 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    i am your height and have a photo of me pregnant in there. and my current photo is now!
    i was at 60kgs after pregnancy (131lbs)
    then i got down to 46kg (100lbs)
    and now im back up to 55kg (120) with some well earnt muscle!
    i even got a c-section :)
  • Eastonsmom8
    Options
    Awesome job both of you! Thanks!! Keep me posted on your progress:)
  • ashley11284
    ashley11284 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • RambyPandy
    RambyPandy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Bump! :glasses:
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 as well.. and a mom! I have two little boys.

I started around 170 (170-174-ish) and am now 122. My goal was 130 but I wasn't happy there.

If you click on my profile, I have a lot of pics in there! I went from a size 14/16 to a 6. I logged everything I ate, walked a ton, took up pilates and weight lifting. Pilates is my bff!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Yay! Is this a new group beginning to form? If so I'd love to be a member of it. You can call it Shorty's with 40's or Petite but Sweet. (My husband is literally waving chips ahoy cookies in front of me right now trying to tempt me off my diet. Support is crucial especially when you have saboteurs in your life. ) Anyway, I resisted so yeah make a group and add me, I'd love to be a member of a group with my spec's.
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently 61kg (134lb) and aiming for 52-55kg (114-121lb) depending on how I feel once I get there. Have had 4 children (twins just turned 6, 4 & 2 yr old) all c-sections. Hoping my tummy shrinks, but after the mega-stretch I went through growing the twins I doubt it will without some surgery :frown:
    I have before photos in my profile.
  • Eastonsmom8
    Options
    @ trophywife24... You look AMAZING! Great job.. I know it wasnt easy... im about the size you were when you first started.. I would love to get down to your size now.. But ive never been that small! Thanks for the inspiration:)

@mychocolatediet... No its not a group yet but hopefully if we get enough ppl in on it.. It could be soon:) keep a check on it!

@4littlemonkey. You look awesome already! Wow 4 kids?? I think it can be done without surgery.. We just have to work hard! I had a c-section as well:/
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 still short lol.. Before pic I was 154 after 129 and it's a 8 month space in between pics.

7D0F3FFD-0C41-46DC-A87D-AC4E505526C6-4143-0000038CE17062DD.jpg
  • MommaSpunk
    Options
    I am 5'3 still short lol.. Before pic I was 154 after 129 and it's a 8 month space in between pics.

7D0F3FFD-0C41-46DC-A87D-AC4E505526C6-4143-0000038CE17062DD.jpg

Seeing this makes me wanna cry.. I wanna look like that and I'm right at 5ft3
  • feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'll cry with you, MommaS! Waaaaahhhhh!

I'm also 5'2" and my twins just turned 2. Like some of the previous posters, I don't know that stomach will ever recover without surgery, and though my goal is 125-130 I've never really been that weight as an adult so it's very hard for me to visualize success! I've never had legs that could wear shorts thanks to bad shape and cellulite, and I would LOVE to look good from behind. :)

I love giving and getting support, so anyone can add me if they want (and let me know about a group if one gets going!).
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    @ trophywife24... You look AMAZING! Great job.. I know it wasnt easy... im about the size you were when you first started.. I would love to get down to your size now.. But ive never been that small! Thanks for the inspiration:)

@mychocolatediet... No its not a group yet but hopefully if we get enough ppl in on it.. It could be soon:) keep a check on it!

@4littlemonkey. You look awesome already! Wow 4 kids?? I think it can be done without surgery.. We just have to work hard! I had a c-section as well:/
    Thanks :flowerforyou: It doesn't look as bad as it feels, but it I have another roll of skin/fat under the pants in the photos.....Clothes help to hid the problem, but I'm done with it folding over itself!!

Cannelly you look amazing!!! Well done!
  • jewnbugs
    jewnbugs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'-2" and mom to three amazing little people (7,4 and 1). I've had temporary stunts of dieting and gym memberships... But I've not stayed with it. I just had cholesterol check and despite my vegetarian diet... It's extremely high. I want to lose weight and to to e up. I have non-weight goals as well... Get healthy and lower cholesterol below 200; run a 5k this spring; be able to do push ups; finally have healthy BMI; lose my c-section muffin top; wear single digit size jeans; and not have my arms wave back when I stop waving!
    SW: 155
    GW: 125
    CW: 153

I keep revising my goal weight. I've never been under 145 as an adult. So, I'm not sure that 125 (or 130 for that matter) is a reasonable or maintainable goal. I NEED to get healthy. I NEED to take some cholesterol off me! Happy to find others to share the journey!
  • lja20
    lja20 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • evdenapoli
    evdenapoli Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am in the middle of doing p90x. I'm 5 2 and 3/4...haha...anyways, I just posted my 45 day progress photo this afternoon.

Here's the side view.

[img]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m219/brandiepair/P90x progress photos/45daysonp90xsideview_zps02eaa501.jpg[/img]

Thats excellent! Keep it up!!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options

Thank you! I've never been this size either.. ever! Not even as a kid. It's nice/strange at the same time. :)
  • rafiki2013
    rafiki2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow encouraging, im 5'2 w shoes on :-) . Ive lost 7 lbs but have failed to take a pic. After seeing and reading everyones stories that motivates me and the pic will get taken today! Congrats to all of you!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i find i had no good before pictures, either i deleted them or i only had them of my face... i had found one when i was close to my biggest but not at my highest weight. my highest weight was 142 and now i am around 118-119. it took me a year to lose 20 lbs it came off so slowly. my weight was evenly distributed, so i find my pictures arnt as good as so many others for comparison b/c you don't see a "good" loss... but i did go from a juniros size 11 to a 3 and i have to say i don't think i will ever have the flat belly like i had before...no matter how hard i try.
  • VictoriousMommy
    VictoriousMommy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3". My highest weight was 245, and I was that weight for at least 12 years!!! Then I decided to change my life. I am now 160. My goal right now is to get to 145 so I can have a 100 pound weight loss!

before:
    DSCF2495_zps3f55f630.jpg

"during" (Im not done yet) also, not the greatest picture, Im still use to being the one behind the camera

044_zpsbb8b9bdc.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!