5'2 Moms Before/After!

Options

Replies

• xTenaciousJx
    Options
    I am 5'3". My highest weight was 245, and I was that weight for at least 12 years!!! Then I decided to change my life. I am now 160. My goal right now is to get to 145 so I can have a 100 pound weight loss!

before:
    DSCF2495_zps3f55f630.jpg

"during" (Im not done yet) also, not the greatest picture, Im still use to being the one behind the camera

044_zpsbb8b9bdc.jpg

Gina you look amazing!! Such and inspiration to me and so many others!!! YOU WILL reach your 100 loss goal!! love you!!!!
  • janf15
    janf15 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    This is a general statement when people show before and after pics - When you look at photos that shows the face - you get something else ... even though there is a smile in the before picture - look at how vibrant peoples face look afterwards. Amazing. If you have lost a little or a lot of weight .... think about it for a minute - what else has changed - that cannot be measured in pounds.
  • hastinbe
    hastinbe Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 still short lol.. Before pic I was 154 after 129 and it's a 8 month space in between pics.

7D0F3FFD-0C41-46DC-A87D-AC4E505526C6-4143-0000038CE17062DD.jpg

Wow! Great definition coming in those quads
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and started at 179lbs and now at 148lbs...I still have a bit to go

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

after

IMG_6778_zps09a0185e.jpg

IMG_6790_zpsfe4f46c5.jpg
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    This is a general statement when people show before and after pics - When you look at photos that shows the face - you get something else ... even though there is a smile in the before picture - look at how vibrant peoples face look afterwards. Amazing. If you have lost a little or a lot of weight .... think about it for a minute - what else has changed - that cannot be measured in pounds.

that is so true..... glad you posted that today, it was just what i needed to read! thx
  • enewsome2
    enewsome2 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 still short lol.. Before pic I was 154 after 129 and it's a 8 month space in between pics.

You look great! :)
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options

:noway:

enough said! oh wait!

:grumble:
    So jealous!
  • areatherford
    areatherford Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    A year after my first baby I was 171. I've lost 32 pounds since then!
    Cannot figure out how to post my pic.
  • laumanu0507
    laumanu0507 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread. I'm 5'2 and I have lost 35lbs then found out I was pregnant with number 3 and I am now struggling to get back on track.
  • fitnwhole
    fitnwhole Posts: 227
    Options
    bump
  • VictoriousMommy
    VictoriousMommy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    JESS!! you look fantastic! Of course you have always looked fantastic though :flowerforyou:
    All of your hard work and dedication is paying off! :heart:
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    My story
    Here's my story with photos.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/536100-my-story-with-photos

Most recent photos in my profile photos. :)
  • VictoriousMommy
    VictoriousMommy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread. I'm 5'2 and I have lost 35lbs then found out I was pregnant with number 3 and I am now struggling to get back on track.

This is what happened to me... I should have gave more detail in my previous post. I am a mom to 3 children ages 5, almost 4 and 22 months. I started to loose weight before I got pregnant with my youngest, I lost about 20 pounds, then got pregnant, so kinda "quit" for the next nine months..When he was 2 months old I got back on track. It took me about 16 months to loose 85 pounds
  • Tinkerbell1010
    Tinkerbell1010 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sandi and I'm 5'2 as well, I believe I have a progress pic in my profile . The first picture was taken in June at my sons 8th grade graduation the other taken in Sept. I have now lost 34 pounds and have 11 pounds to get to my goal weight of 135. I couldnt have done it without the support of everyone on MFP! Best of luck on your journey :)
  • Lashes1986
    Lashes1986 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hiya every one!!

Im Lucy, 5'2 and currently flitting between 147-149lbs. I was about 160lbs in late summer/early autumn so have lost 11lbs. My goal weight is around 110 - 118lbs.

Eating habits slowly crept back in and the cold put a stop to my new found jogging routine (excuses excuses)

Trying to get back on track now even though I had KFC yesterday (Yikes??)

Anywhooo...its nice to see so many people on here with the same sort of statistics! Feel free to add me guys, I try to log everyday and support where I can...

Too all those who have lost a bunch of weight well done...and to those of us with some way to go, we can do this ladies!!!!

xox
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! I'm a.mom to a1 yr old boy! I started at 237, an currently 173, my profile picture speaks for that. I'm 5,3. I first set my goal weight at 160, I'm like 12 lbs from it and i don't think i want to be there.. I'm as small as i can ever recall being, even as a teen, i recall being 152 lbs when i was 13! I was so ashamed, but know i think i will keep losing til I'm satisfied. I'm in 12 size pants, and medium shirts, but i would like to be in a small before summer! T y 4 starting this thread
  • PrimalSiren
    Options
    I'm 5'2 with a 2 and 3 year old; and have lost 40 lbs so far. I'm just now starting my exercise routine so hopefully my next pic will be a more toned look! The first pic is my initial weight loss from switching from a SAD diet to a Paleo diet and lifestyle, the second pic is 1 month into doing bodyrock.tv workouts. That last pic was taken in May 2012.

2rpd3c9.jpg
    24ybf4k.jpg
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Everyone in this thread looks AMAZING! You're all truly inspirational.
  • Andrea419
    Andrea419 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 - my starting weight was about 160. I am currently about 147, and hoping to lose at least 15 more pounds. I am a mom of two, and my youngest is nine - it's time to lose that baby weight for good. :wink: I still kind of feel like a before picture, I've recently upped my exercise, so hopefully I'll feel like an after in no time.
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm a 5'0" mom of a 7-month old, and I am seriously encouraged by this thread. THANK YOU to you amazing ladies who have bravely posted photos of your progress on the internet to help folks like me! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!