5'2 Moms Before/After!

Options

Replies

• atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    You all look so amazing! Gives me motivation!

I am currently 187 lbs at 5'2 wanting to get at least down to 150 if not more. I've only been "dieting" for a week and started yoga yesterday.

I know it's a long road ahead and keeping my eyes glued to MFP will help me out. How did some of you ladies lose weight and tone down in a matter of two months?
  • ALHickok
    Options
    You guys all look amazing! Such an inspiriation. I'm 5'2 and 3/4, lol. The before and after pics show me just how big of a difference 25 lbs makes. I'm currently at 175 and would love to get down to 145, the smallest I've ever been. It's just so hard to jump on the train and stick with it. Keep up the fantastic works mamas, I hope to have a before and after pic one day.
  • Clemsonmom
    Clemsonmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for posting. I am having a very difficult time with stress eating and these pictures help me so much.
  • Eastonsmom8
    Options
    These are all amazing results! So glad this thread I made is helping out a lot of people!!! I'm definately working harder and harder each day to lose the weight I want!!! Hopefully by mid- Feb I'll have some before and during pictures!!!:):) keep working hard girls.. and keep the pictures coming:)
  • tweetymom8
    tweetymom8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can join this thread now. Last week I ordered a handheld OMRON HBF-306C body fat percentage monitor from Amazon. I was playing around with it, measuring some of my kids, and decided to double check my height because you have to enter height in 1/4" increments. Turns out I am 5'2". I am 52 years old, and have been saying I am 5'1" for over 30 years. Not sure where the extra inch came from lol, so count me in the 5'2" group! I have 8 kids and am back down around pre first baby weight of 125 after creeping up to 152 and realizing that was what I weighed when I delivered my first child. I see children as a blessing, and get tired of hearing moms use pregnancy as an excuse for just plain bad eating habits. It was not the child that made you overweight, it was your own eating and exercise choices. Give the kids a break and take responsibility for your own decisions lol! Being fit and healthy comes from a daily commitment to making good decisions.
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys! I'm pretty new to logging my food and working out regularly! I would love to see before and after pics of people about my size! I'm a mom of one.. and I'm having a hard time getting the excess baby weight off!! need some inspiration so that hopefully I can post before and after pics soon! thanks -Charae

SW: 175
    CW: 165
    GW: 135-140

I am 5 1...

SW: 134
    CW: 131
    GW: 115
  • mx2mama
    mx2mama Posts: 62
    Options
    BUMP! Hope to post my own pics sometime in the future. Everyone in their after pictures looks so radiant!

I'm 5'2 and 5/8" and just started putting exercise and diet together. I usually do one hard-core androgen I'm less strict with the other figuring it'll balance, but I'm committed to doing both together and not being afraid of what might happen. I'm doing Insanity and have been a runner for years, doing a few races a year. I always figured that all that running would burn everything off, but I'm 43 now, not 21. I have 8 y and 3y/o daughters and love to see them interested in exercising and eating well.

SW: 153.2
    CW: 151.7
    GW: 135

Maintained my weight at 135# for 10 years before I went to grad school. Long ago I went down to 125# and people told me I looked too thin, but I want to challenge that now!
  • Andrea419
    Andrea419 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how fabulous and toned you all look! What are you doing for exercise? I worry that after having kids, I'll never get all that toned.
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    bump
  • carfamily08
    Options
    I can't believe how fabulous and toned you all look! What are you doing for exercise? I worry that after having kids, I'll never get all that toned.

Jillian Michaels!

I did the 30 Day Shred, and am now slowly working my way through a combo of Ripped in 30 & Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I'm also doing more walking (Leslie Sansone DVDs, cheesy, but it's hard to get out in the winter up here to walk outside when it's so cold/icy/dark). I love love love the results I see with Jillian though!
  • MrsPerkins616
    MrsPerkins616 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!!!

Bumping for motivation not to give up!
  • viridianasan
    viridianasan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Andrea419
    Andrea419 Posts: 83 Member
    Options

Jillian Michaels!

I did the 30 Day Shred, and am now slowly working my way through a combo of Ripped in 30 & Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I'm also doing more walking (Leslie Sansone DVDs, cheesy, but it's hard to get out in the winter up here to walk outside when it's so cold/icy/dark). I love love love the results I see with Jillian though!

Thank you! Will I die, lol? :wink:
  • carfamily08
    Options

Jillian Michaels!

Thank you! Will I die, lol? :wink:

Haha! If I didn't, neither will you ;-)
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    IM 5'2 mother of 2!!!! but i naturally lost all my baby weight..

im 105 now and dont work out.. i was 95 though before pregnancy... so now im working on getting to 100 and toning because i dont have my perfect stomach yet...
  • Eastonsmom8
    Options
    Hi !

I am 5 foot 2 1/2 inches. Before I had children, my lowest weight was 125lbs size 5. After having 2 children my highest was 200 lbs for my little frame. I joined MFP and started eating right and exercising.

MyBeforeAndAfter.jpg

This was 17 lbs into my weight loss....approx : 167lbs
    39461_10150333015190014_891415013_16342521_643972_n1.jpg

This summer: 132.6 lbs size 5
    100_1702.jpg

Before
    216_25256610013_891415013_2470270_9455_n1.jpg

After
    261890_10150355951495830_795045829_10155359_3541149_n2.jpg

Hard work and perserverance.... eat right, exercise. No tricks. Everyday it's about choices. I do my best everyday to make the right choices.

GREAT JOB!!! you look amazing:) this inspires me a lot:)
  • Eastonsmom8
    Options
    I'm 5'2 with a 2 and 3 year old; and have lost 40 lbs so far. I'm just now starting my exercise routine so hopefully my next pic will be a more toned look! The first pic is my initial weight loss from switching from a SAD diet to a Paleo diet and lifestyle, the second pic is 1 month into doing bodyrock.tv workouts. That last pic was taken in May 2012.

2rpd3c9.jpg
    24ybf4k.jpg

wow!!! what a difference:) good job, you look amazing
  • Astephens1984
    Astephens1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow you all look amazing! I have lost 18bls, then i lost all motivation, you all look awesome and seeing your pics is giving the motivation to get my butt in gear again. I am always looking for new motivated and supportive friends, so feel free to add me!
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Zekesmom
    Options
    I really need some pictures! I did have some but no clue where they ended up. I have 2 kids, but my body has borne 4. The highest my weight has ever been is 228 and that is huge on my 5"2 1/2 frame. Most of my life I was small, sitting around 110lbs until my first child. Suddenly I could pack on weight just by looking at food. And taking it off was impossible. I have been doing a lot of self reflection lately and have finally decided it is ME time and for my health AND sanity I need to start working on me. I started on my Birthday, wich is NOv 30, and said I would try and reach my first goal by June 1st. That would be 6 months, which I thought was realistic. With 2 children and a husband in the military, I am usually the last one on the list. Now it's MY turn.

SW 186
    CW 169
    GW @ 6 months 140
    GW @ 1 year 110 ( My birthday )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!