MFP has replaced Facebook

Options
12346»

Replies

• peanutbutterz
    peanutbutterz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    going to add to teh frenzy but me too.. FB creates too much drama and MFP has been a great outlet... :)
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I like MFP more since none of my psycho ex girlfriends stalk me on here.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I use both but I'm on MFP more and it has at least kept fitness on my brain even if I'm not the most successfu. I do have to say though that I've been on my perfume social site more and find I enjoy it more at least with the forums because sometimes on MFP theres a lot of angry bullies but not everyone the people on my FL are so supportive.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    yeah, facebook sucks.
  • jaywood58
    Options
    Same here

I just started the first of the year so I'm still learning how to eat right. The site does wonders for motivation and I have no doubt I'll make my goal.
    I love reading about all your success stories!
  • amymina
    amymina Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one!!

I find that going through this weight loss journey, many times that is my focus. Many people on facebook do not understand this, nor do they understand the love affair with food that I am trying to break, or curb, whatever it takes. So, I find myself coming here to post, lurk, and help encourage others to do what they need support for!
  • BlessedWith3
    Options
    I joined MFP quite a while back but never really used it. I have lost weight slowly. I decided to start tracking and so I came back to MFP just this week. to do just that, track. Then I realized, I needed to get involved and be a part of the community, so here I am, Your FB heading grabbed my attention because I deleted my FB account in December. I just found it mind numbing. So I look forward to finishing my weight loss journey here with all of you.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Most definitely...Although I do try to inspire in both places....by posting new updates and tags of me working out.....This community is so welcoming and addictive....
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I agree
  • shannishan05
    shannishan05 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This is so true for me!!! I love it!!
  • DAMETRE
    DAMETRE Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yeah , I agree. Since I have been putting my health first. I hardly have time for facebook anymore. Every now and then I have a few minutes to glance through it. Don' t miss it though.My MFP friends are awesome. :smile:
  • knitwit704
    knitwit704 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Same here. I check FB and MFP evenly, but I find people are supporting me more here, and not posting too vulgar or disgusting things or 'fat jokes' like some of my friends on Facebook do.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    nearly we just need a 'like' button
  • Mamax143
    Options
    agreeed!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    good, facebook sucks.
  • johnnicavazos
    Options
    MFP is certainly a great tool... I have to be one of the crazy one's that love both.. MFP for the change it's helped me achieve in my lifestyle and FB for allowing me to reach out to friends. My two oldest children are in college and seldom take the time to check in..but it's easy to keep up with them by what they and their friends post! So hate to be the odd one out, but it definitely isn't the first time. :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!