Anyone with 100+ to lose?

Options
123457»

Replies

• EweCreekCottage
    EweCreekCottage Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm on my way to loosing 189 been here since OCT last year (well been using it since last oct signed up in 2011 anyways..) I have lost 24 so far.
    Anyone can add me if they like
  • leahj4
    leahj4 Posts: 7
    Options
    I did have a hundred to loose when I started a couple years ago. Im on my last 30 now, and doing the yo-yo dance with it!! I recently started mfp, it does seem to keep me on track better if I could only get motivated to excercise and portion control! Idk how to add friends or anything on here. so feel free to add me.
  • marooned
    marooned Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Lost 96 lbs so far another 100+ to go. Would love some more friends to help motivate me
  • QueenBeenita
    QueenBeenita Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have lost 29 lbs thus far and still have at the least 100 still to lose. I am new to MF, would love to help motivate and get motivation from others. :) feel free to add me
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for awhile but had a 7mo break and now am back and ready to shed. I have about 110 to lose so if you'd like to add me feel free!
  • MamaToChey
    Options
    That would be me! My goal is to lose 150lbs. Anyone can add me...the more the merrier! :wink:
  • hilarific1283
    hilarific1283 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to go! Feel free to add me too. (I prefer when people send a little message with their request)
  • ToFatToBeSick
    Options
    I started off needing to lose 144, So far I lost 85.
  • Dulcefresh
    Dulcefresh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Im at 18 pounds lost... anyone feel free to add me.
  • lydiaj86
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm not new to myfitnesspal but have never used the website before. I have so much weight to lose and it feels really daunting!! Please feel free to add me. I could do with the support and I will support you right back :) xx
  • MommyofMcKenzie
    Options
    Welcome. I am new here and I am trying to lose close to 100lbs, it has been very difficult for me to stay motivated but I am hoping this time, I have enough determination. Good luck! :)
  • mokiedokie
    Options
    Hi I'm new to MFP and I was inspired to lose this time by my youngest daughter Julia!! Shes a sweetheart <3 I need to lose a bunch and hopefully with all you're support I can do it!!

Add me if you like it would be kewl to meet new people and make new friends along the way !

38230538.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools:flowerforyou: