Butt Crack Jeans or Mom Jeans???

Options
1235»

Replies

• Cobweb200
    Options
    I would give Levi's a go! If you look on their website, they have multiple, multiple styles that are made not only in high, medium, and low rise (you know, just in case you feel like going back to showing some crack ;), but also for very curvy, curvy, hourglass, and straight body types. I actually just ordered a pair of jeans and a pair of 'jeggings' from there the other day. Not too expensive either, considering-- plus free shipping and a 20-30% discount is available at checkout (or at least when I bought mine).

Good luck!

I'll bet you are in the USA right.? I have Levis bought over to the UK for my husband because the prices are so vastly different. I will have to have a look and see if I can get some shipped to my friends in the US to bring over next time they come:)
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Rock & Republic (Kohls)
    Arizona Rag (Macys)
    Jessica Simpson (Dillards)

All favorites...they al fit good, look good and don't show crack. :)
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    For reasonable priced jeans, Old Navy Sweetheart style are the best. They aren't high rise, they're mid-rise, so they cover the butt. And they have all the different leg styles - boot cut, flair and skinny.

This is my preferred pair also.

I like the way these fit too, they're just too short on me (no idea why, I'm only 5'3"...guess I have abnormally long legs?), but definitely a more reasonably priced option, given you don't have super long legs.

Rockstar skinny jeans from here too are great. And they make 4 different lengths for both of these. Petite, regular, long and tall. I'm 5'11'' with a 36 inch inseam and the talls actually work for me!

I've never seen "tall" in our local Old Navy, just petite, regular and long. Long is "iffy" for length for me (I'm 5'10"). I think they are a 33" inseam (?) and a 34" in Silver brand just hits the floor on me. I'll have to check the online store and see if "tall" is available in Canada! If not I'll be checking next time I'm stateside shopping. Thanks for the info!
  • laural007
    laural007 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    For reasonable priced jeans, Old Navy Sweetheart style are the best. They aren't high rise, they're mid-rise, so they cover the butt. And they have all the different leg styles - boot cut, flair and skinny.

I like the way these fit too, they're just too short on me (no idea why, I'm only 5'3"...guess I have abnormally long legs?), but definitely a more reasonably priced option, given you don't have super long legs.

These are my usuals too. I have to buy talls which they're finally starting to carry more of in store. You can order them online too
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

It never fails for me that Old navy jeans are extremely tight in the waist and balloon out through the hips and thighs. I might as well buy man jeans.
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Try on 10 jeans before you buy one.
    Wear a camisole that covers you when your shirts and jeans make a gap.

^^ Fasion Expert.... LOVE IT!!!
    I do the same thing though.. I try on 5 or so different brands and see which fit my Butt Better =)
    My FAVORITE are the Victoria Secret SO SEXY mid Rise Jeans. They hug your tail in all the right places and no sign of Crack :laugh:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Rockstar skinny jeans from here too are great. And they make 4 different lengths for both of these. Petite, regular, long and tall. I'm 5'11'' with a 36 inch inseam and the talls actually work for me!

I must have abnormally SHORT legs, then, because even the Old Navy petites are a tiny bit too long for me, and I am 5'1". And the sweethearts are the only ones that even come CLOSE to fitting right across my hips and thighs, but there is a HUGE 5-6" gap in the back of the waist, so the pants fall down and show crack anyway. The size 12 I tried fit ok for a while, now it is literally unwearable, even with a belt because the back of the waist bunches up uncomfortable underneath it, and the size 10s are too small, and don't have enough rise to fit over my buttockular area. wtf? No more Old Navy for me, I don't think. :(
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    nydj=not your daughters jeans....at nordstrom