Don't ever give up! (my story, picture heavy)

Options

Replies

• _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Great job, pics are scattered but hey I got the gist.
    Great feeling to try on something that wouldn't have come close to fitting before huh?
  • LaStefany
    LaStefany Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Your journey is very motivational and encouraging.
    Thanks for sharing! You are so awesome, you look fantastic!!

Never give up! Never Surrender!
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Thanks- I liked all the pics - I have the same goals ranges you have, and I wish I had taken pics along the way
  • Deekay8008
    Deekay8008 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration!!!!
  • alphal0b0
    alphal0b0 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress dude! Keep up the awesome work.
  • IamLoriJ
    IamLoriJ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look great and you seem like you are much happier now! Great job on the weight loss and thanks for the motivation!
  • berkra
    berkra Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • 1yoyoKAT
    1yoyoKAT Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing transformation, well done!
  • kmpsbl2016
    kmpsbl2016 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look awesome!
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    You inspire me, lovely :) your success is so amazing and you truly are a wonderful person with a beautiful family, I want you to have every success and dream in the future :) this is your moment, take it! because you deserve it so much xx
  • katattak73
    Options
    great work!! you look awesome!
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Wow! You truly look amazing! WTG
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    GREAT job!!!
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Well done!! This is amazing. You are very inspirational!
  • jbunny7
    Options
    You look awesome! Such an inspiration!!
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    None taken!! You're all SOO right!! I look much happier now, you know what though? I am!! :D:D I still have a lot of work ahead of me and I need a shave and haircut too!! LOL!!! Thanks for all the kind words everyone! :D

P.S.
    The flippin thread is cutting off a lot of the pics! :( Not sure why they are so big and blown up and no clue how to fix that but you guys can go on my photobucket and look at them better there! :Dhttp://s1252.beta.photobucket.com/user/move257/library/
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You should be VERY proud of yourself. Just think, you have the rest of your life to enjoy the new, healthier you!
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You have done such a great job! You do look so much happier now and I'm sure you have motivated more than 1 person. You have just shown what having perseverence and determination can accomplish! Congratulations!
  • RobinME
    RobinME Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Way to go!!
    *****************************I noticed after I posted this, it's cutting off so many of the pictures!!! :( Really bummed about that. They are so big on the thread!! Not sure how I can fix that. If anyone is interested, you can view them all better on my photobucket: http://s1252.beta.photobucket.com/user/move257/library/*****************************

There are so many of these threads, so I figured why not my turn eh? :P ! In fact, when I was first introduced to MFP, what really got me moving was the fact that the friend that referred me to the site showed me one of these success threads. It was a gentleman who went from 350lbs to 190lbs and he looked incredible! He gave a lot of the credit to the help he attained from this site and the folks in it. In the back of my mind, I couldn't wait to make my own similar thread. Even though at that time I still didn't believe I could do it. :D

I'm not done yet, I still have around 20lbs to go and then time to tone up the bod! I do know that I am much closer then ever!! I know that I NEVER thought I would do this. I truly thought I was just going to be "fat", unhealthy, and unhappy for the rest of my life. The amount of weight I had to lose was just so intimidating! I was afraid! Afraid of failing, afraid that it would kill me. I used every excuse in life. One day, while looking at my daughter it hit me! Can I have the courage for her? Can I dig down deep for her and do this for her? I couldn't take her to the park without losing my breath, I simply could not keep up with her! Every time I chose to eat a greasy burger instead of getting healthy for her, for my family, I was being so selfish. I was killing myself. I was 27 years old, 300lbs and I just knew if I didn't do something to make a real change, I wouldn't see my family for much longer. So I decided, that it was time.

I look at some of my old pics and I'm so ashamed!! I can't believe I let myself get that big! I was in such great shape back in high school, what happened to me?!! However I realize that I fell, I was in horrible shape, lowest point in my life when it comes to my health. It's not about falling, we all fall it's about what you decide to do AFTER you fall. Do you stay down or do you get back up, dust yourself off and keep kicking *kitten*?! I decided that nothing was going to keep me down and I'm well on my way! Not done yet, but well on my way. If I can truly motivate ONE person, just one, then I'm happy I posted this. :D Have a wonderful day every and remember to keep kicking *kitten* and don't ever give up! :D

OVERALL PRGRESS STATS:
    SW: 298 with 43% BF! (7/1/12)
    CW: 208 with 27% BF (12/15/12)
    I lost 90lbs, I dropped my BF% by 16%, CONSIDERABLY dropped my blood pressure and cholesterol levels. I went from size 46/48 pants to a size 34, from a 4XL shirt to a L/M, I lost 12 inches off my waist and I'm still going strong! :D

THESE ARE AT MY BIGGEST. ALMOST 300LBS!!!! :(

oldme_zps362f1b05.jpg
    oldme006_zpsf9b85943.jpg
    oldme005_zpsbbb9a82b.jpg
    oldme010_zps7b228761.jpg
    oldme009_zpsca755690.jpg
    oldme003_zps3a9c2f8a.jpg
    oldme002_zpsb79e9d6b.jpg
    oldme008_zps621b4144.jpg
    formfp1.jpg
    oldme_zps362f1b05.jpg

ABOUT HALFWAYS FROM AROUND 240-250LBS:

thisone5_zps7585ea83.jpg
    thisone6_zps6533a613.jpg
    thisone4_zpsb546ea34.jpg

GETTING CLOSER TO GOAL 220-235LBS:
    thisonealso_zps660abcd5.jpg
    batman-black-and-white_zps7dfbafa0.jpg
    third-one-black-and-white_zps7f47e506.jpg
    new-black-and-white_zps712675ca.jpg
    first-one_zps3cf39683.jpg[img][/img]bearsshirtedit_zps0d7905b1.jpg
    anotherfatcomp_zpsd82eb0fa.jpg
    flexing_zps1b7e8d84.jpg
    holdingback1_zps205af507.jpg
    two_zps5e5dcdc0.jpg
    Photo0550_zps3c2b5805.jpg
    blackrunningshirt_zps64c2b173.jpg
    Photo0533_zpse04ff2f0.jpg
    formfp2.jpg

MOST RECENT WEIGHING IN AT 209LBS AND STILL HAVE SOME WORK AHEAD OF ME BUT I KNOW I WILL GET THERE!!! NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW!:

myoldclothes2_zpscbabb164.jpg
    myoldclothes_zps2b52118c.jpg
    jacket_zps27137aba.jpg
    gap34_zps2894b277.jpg

Hope this motivated anyone, sorry if it bugs ya with all the pics, but I wanted to share. :D Remember that you can do ANYTHING you want and nothing but yourself can stop ya!! I still have some work ahead of me but with the help of my incredible MFP pals, my family and my new found determination, nothing is going to stop me. Watch me. Give me a chance I promise you that I will blow you away!! Keep it going guys!! :D:D
    [/quote]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!