Short 5 feet ladies... what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• orly99
    orly99 Posts: 8
    Options
    5"
    CW 155
    GW 110
    Ideal weight 105

or happy to be at GW with a tone body and about 20-23% body fat, I happen to like my curves/boobs lol
  • TiffieLand
    TiffieLand Posts: 159
    Options
    My goal weight is 100 pounds because I am small frame and asian so I probably still have loose fat even when 100 pounds but working out hard to be FIT not skinny at 100 pounds
  • VulpesCrucigera
    Options
    5'3
    CW 130
    GW 110

I have a bit of muscle because of soccer so I plan to lose some definition. I'm currently at 23% body fat :frown:
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'8 and my goal weight is 105-110
  • daniebabe17
    daniebabe17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2. My overall weight goal is 130, but I am also doing small goals in 10lb increments.
  • MSteinberg1488
    Options
    I'm 4'11.5" short and sometimes round up to 5' on a bad day. Hehe. My starting weight was 150 lbs and I'm currently 140 lbs. My goal is 110 lbs. Good luck ladies!
  • JennPrebs
    JennPrebs Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft and 175 pounds. I have already lost 40 lbs. I find it to be stressful and get anxiety thinking I am suppose to weigh like 100 pounds. So I pretty much said screw BMI and as long as my body fat is in the healthy range I will be happy. At this point I am like 6% body fat away from being in a healthy range. I will probably wanna be more lean and be a little lower than the national healthy range But I feel much better not focusing 100% on BMI.
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and my goal is 145 right now. I started this 4 months ago(basically a week after I got home from the hospital with baby#2). I started at 224 and I am now at 178. I'd love to go back to my pre kids body of 117 but I'm ok at 145.
  • lupinibean
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and would like to fit *comfortably* in my size 8 pants which are gathering dust in the closet right now! So that probably means between 125-130. The lowest I've ever been was 100-105, but I was in borderline eating-disorder territory. Right now I'm about 142.
  • hannahfowler86
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my highest weight was 210, and my goal weight now is 100.
  • mrsnelson11
    mrsnelson11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and weigh about 165lb. I have not always been big and am not big boned. At my lowest adult weight I was100lbs. Now that I have been on both sides of the spectrum I think 125lbs is the healthiest and best looking weight for myself. That weight gives me a healthy BMI, it lowers my risk of heart disease, as well as cancer, and type two diabetes; all of which I am currently at high risk for.
  • astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    5'2.5 gw 124

when I was younger I always was aiming for 115. but 124 is where my body always wanted to settle at. I'd gladly settle for what I once considered a little pudgy.
  • chondarella
    Options
    I am 4'11" and I'd like to be able to wear a size 6 again. I honestly don't think I even owned a scale back when I was that size so I'm not sure what I weighed but I'm guessing around 120. Right now I'm about 155 and I wear a size 12.
  • I'm 5'3" and my goal is to be about 105-115. I'm currently in the 130's somewhere and I've been 119-120 before and I was no where near where I wanted my body to be. I was still a size 7ish, though I do have big hips.
    I would also like to mention that I my upper half's frame is very small. Even in the 130's I can easily wrap my fingers around my wrist and they overlap over half an inch. My bottom half is a different story though haha.
  • lowcarbkatz
    Options
    I'm almost 5'2'' and my goal weight is under 127 because I know for sure that my chub rub will be gone then :) I was 175 at my heaviest and am 141 now.
    It's really ironic that 127 is my goal weight because when I was about 127 in school I used to feel fat!
    Lots of love from Germany!
  • loanzzz
    loanzzz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2 and at the moment am 170pounds(80kg). My first goal is to get under 70kg, then second goal to get to 60kg and then lastly 55kg.
  • joannedemarco
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'4" and my goal is 180. This is what the MD picked for me. Main reason is I went from 395 to 215 in 2006-2007. Over 6 yrs gained back and went up to 238.8. In April this year, said no more and stuck to a good program. I have skin issues that will have to be addressed. At 180 I will consider surgery to remove excess skin/fat (yeah, kind of gross to think of but my body). It is felt that would bring me to around 160 where I need to be. I am very muscular and is felt would be a good number. MD says don't look at BMI not realistic.
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft and would like to be 120lb x
  • fatgulegule
    fatgulegule Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am just shy of 5"1..... I don't really have an ultimate goal weight as such, I set myself little goals along the way but I'm just going to see where I feel comfortable
  • theresawalker713
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! I'm 56, 5'2" and currently weigh 208. I started at 220. I've got such a long way to go, but if I just take it a day at a time I know I'll get there. Looks like you don't have very many "days" to go. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!