boop_zps8171c4d4.gif
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    image001358369121295lzeqnj.gif
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    And here come the hall monitors b1tching and complaining about everything as usual. Don't any of you have anything better to do?

lol We could say the same about you. Don't you have anything better to do than make fun of some lady's video you saw online because you clearly don't feel good about yourself? I'd much rather waste my day away defending women from a POS like you than BEING the POS that feels the need to make fun of someone because of the way they look.

I didn't even watch the video you POS.

Are you still claiming that you have a 130+ IQ after making that statement?

Want me to take the test and send you the results?
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    stop

DON'T STOP
    BELIEVING!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    stop

Collaborate and listen?
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I agree with the "why post this?" comments. Does it matter that much to you? Or is it just to make you feel better by posting this? I just figure if and when she decides to lose, she will. If not, then let it be. Not hurting you or me is it?

Actually, yes it is. Ever heard of insurance rates and why they are so high?

Are you under the impression that some jerk post on a site like this is going to solve that problem? I reached 361 pounds before deciding enough was enough. One thing that didn't help me make the decision were comments like the ones here. What is the motivation to lose weight when you'd already been degraded and reduced to just some fat person, ready and waiting to be verbally abused?

So, unless you find someway to turn this thread into a solution for our insurance woes, I don't see how this helps.

People who want to be big and purposely try to gain weight are stupid and need mental help. I saw something online where some woman was trying to get the record for the heaviest woman in the world. She deserves to be made fun of because that is ignorant.
    Just so you know, "stupid" and "needs mental help" are not the same thing. Implying so is quite ignorant. Do i have the right to make fun of you now?

You can try, but I'm not 420 pounds and trying to gain more weight and have an IQ of 130+ so I am not sure how far you will get with that.
    It's okay, i would still have your charming personality to pick on.

Why would you pick on my charming personality?

You win TROLL OF THE YEAR! Just sayin!
  • moosegt35
    Options
    Body shaming thread goes on for pages...

MODS?

Where are you???/

Oh, believe me. I reported the original post a few minutes ago. Give it time.

Hall monitor of the year.
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    image001358369121295lzeqnj.gif

That poor kitty! LOL
  • sissiluv
    Options
    image001358547922779hv15hf.gif
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I think it should be pointed out that obese people actually have a lower net cost to society in terms of overall health costs given that they die younger.

Healthy people who live longer are more burdensome as they have the cost of care in old age over a longer period.

Given one of the most pressing issues facing Western Societies is that of an aging population which is outstripping the replacement rate the argument that obese people are a greater drain on society is clearly false.

they drain more food out of society

Why are you being such an *kitten*?
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    bookitty_zpseed728c2.gif
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I agree with the "why post this?" comments. Does it matter that much to you? Or is it just to make you feel better by posting this? I just figure if and when she decides to lose, she will. If not, then let it be. Not hurting you or me is it?

Actually, yes it is. Ever heard of insurance rates and why they are so high?

Oh shut up. Smokers, alcoholics, idiot drivers... there are many reasons insurance rates are so high.

Yes, and those people are stupid too.

It's nice to know you think I'm "stupid" because I have insulin resistance and suffered from depression for many years. Now I'm taking care of it, but you still think I'm stupid because I'm obese?

Thanks for making my day so much better. I'm glad you're perfect and never smoke, drink, or drive too fast.

Cubbles- I would suggest you leave this thread because it seems you are taking it too personally. Don't let this POS have ANY effect on your day!! You had an awesome day on the scales today! He's just doesn't have anything better to do with his life, so he's trolling on a message board for entertainment. Just be thankful your life isn't as sad and pathetic as his! :drinker:
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    stop

HAMMERTIME.
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mgzoo9ojBR1rc3z3ro1_400.gif
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I think it should be pointed out that obese people actually have a lower net cost to society in terms of overall health costs given that they die younger.

Healthy people who live longer are more burdensome as they have the cost of care in old age over a longer period.

Given one of the most pressing issues facing Western Societies is that of an aging population which is outstripping the replacement rate the argument that obese people are a greater drain on society is clearly false.

they drain more food out of society

130+ IQ and you can't even form a complete rational argument with proper punctuation?
  • sissiluv
    Options
    image001358029061674e2tnky.gif
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Body shaming thread goes on for pages...

MODS?

Where are you???/

Oh, believe me. I reported the original post a few minutes ago. Give it time.

Hall monitor of the year.

That's a title I'd be proud of. Nobody deserves to be bullied and shamed. Comments from people like you caused me to binge for many years because I couldn't take the pain anymore. Does it really make you feel better to act like this? How would you feel if someone talked to your mother/wife/daughter the way you're talking to all of us fat people?
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    "Anyone who brags about their IQ is a loser."
    -Stephen Hawking
  • moosegt35
    Options

You'd think the guy with the 130+ IQ going on about insurance rates would know this...

Going on = saying one thing about it? You need a dictionary
  • sissiluv
    Options
    image001358548110735y9ofc2.gif
This discussion has been closed.