8 foot wide hips?!?

Options

Replies

• cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Cubbles- I would suggest you leave this thread because it seems you are taking it too personally. Don't let this POS have ANY effect on your day!! You had an awesome day on the scales today! He's just doesn't have anything better to do with his life, so he's trolling on a message board for entertainment. Just be thankful your life isn't as sad and pathetic as his! :drinker:

That's probably a good idea. I can't stop crying because of some of these people and their horrible words. I never thought I'd see fat-shaming on a weight loss site. I thought it would be safe here. I thought people would understand because they are/were heavy too.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    "Anyone who brags about their IQ is a loser."
    -Stephen Hawking

:heart: :drinker:
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    stop

hammertime_bumper_sticker-p128327182147463707en7pq_216.jpg
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Body shaming thread goes on for pages...

MODS?

Where are you???/

Oh, believe me. I reported the original post a few minutes ago. Give it time.

Hall monitor of the year.

That's a title I'd be proud of. Nobody deserves to be bullied and shamed. Comments from people like you caused me to binge for many years because I couldn't take the pain anymore. Does it really make you feel better to act like this? How would you feel if someone talked to your mother/wife/daughter the way you're talking to all of us fat people?

YES! It DOES make him feel better to act like this....Which is why everyone should just ignore him and go about their day! You're doing EXACTLY what he wants you to do! Clearly this is what his life consists of....Trolling message boards. How sad and pathetic.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Cubbles- I would suggest you leave this thread because it seems you are taking it too personally. Don't let this POS have ANY effect on your day!! You had an awesome day on the scales today! He's just doesn't have anything better to do with his life, so he's trolling on a message board for entertainment. Just be thankful your life isn't as sad and pathetic as his! :drinker:

That's probably a good idea. I can't stop crying because of some of these people and their horrible words. I never thought I'd see fat-shaming on a weight loss site. I thought it would be safe here. I thought people would understand because they are/were heavy too.

Use the ignore feature, hon. People like this are everywhere.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    And here come the hall monitors b1tching and complaining about everything as usual. Don't any of you have anything better to do?

lol We could say the same about you. Don't you have anything better to do than make fun of some lady's video you saw online because you clearly don't feel good about yourself? I'd much rather waste my day away defending women from a POS like you than BEING the POS that feels the need to make fun of someone because of the way they look.

I didn't even watch the video you POS.

So what you're saying is you're on a message board trolling about a video you haven't even seen?? lol Wow, what a SAD LIFE you must live. I bet this will be the highlight of your day. Have fun babe!

I suggest everyone else ignore this person. He's just using you for entertainment purposes because he has nothing better to do with his life.

I have much better thnigs to do than be 420 pounds and proud of it
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    image00135839609156366b4gk.gif
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Use the ignore feature, hon. People like this are everywhere.

Thanks. I didn't know we had one. I just found it.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    MeWhenMYGFSaysWowShesHotWhileLookingAtAMagazine-94933.gif
  • washironfucketc
    Options
    Instead of snarking others I tend to focus on my own strengths and weaknesses. If she is happy with herself it isn't my place to come in and rain on her parade.
  • moosegt35
    Options
    You can try, but I'm not 420 pounds and trying to gain more weight and have an IQ of 130+ so I am not sure how far you will get with that.

Oh, so you were that NERD I made fun of in high school! Don't you feel all special now making fun of someone who can't defend themselves or their actions in person! Does that make you feel strong and tough big boy??

No nerd here, I was actually an athlete, just not a stupid one.

You know, my 9-yo has 130+ IQ... that doesn't mean she always knows what she's talking about.

No, she doesn't.
  • sissiluv
    Options
    tumblr_mgzcolOYRW1s3cijwo1_500.gif
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I ran out of kitties.

tumblr_mg1x64Z4pQ1s2pql2o1_500.gif
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i am out of awesome kitten gifs and i have to get back to work. use the kitty force wisely.
  • moosegt35
    Options
    I agree with the "why post this?" comments. Does it matter that much to you? Or is it just to make you feel better by posting this? I just figure if and when she decides to lose, she will. If not, then let it be. Not hurting you or me is it?

Actually, yes it is. Ever heard of insurance rates and why they are so high?

Are you under the impression that some jerk post on a site like this is going to solve that problem? I reached 361 pounds before deciding enough was enough. One thing that didn't help me make the decision were comments like the ones here. What is the motivation to lose weight when you'd already been degraded and reduced to just some fat person, ready and waiting to be verbally abused?

So, unless you find someway to turn this thread into a solution for our insurance woes, I don't see how this helps.

People who want to be big and purposely try to gain weight are stupid and need mental help. I saw something online where some woman was trying to get the record for the heaviest woman in the world. She deserves to be made fun of because that is ignorant.

So people that need mental help deserve to get made fun of?

yes

congratulations...you just made MFP bully of the year...

chemical imbalances are real things....they are medically documented issues where people are wired the way they are wired....because of their genetic make up...

they can't help being mentally imbalanced...

so what's next...making fun of blind people? deaf people?

please let me know where the line is....

and which side I stand on.

oooo oooo can we pick on old people too? that sounds like fun!!!

kicking their walkers out from under them is the best
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    And here come the hall monitors b1tching and complaining about everything as usual. Don't any of you have anything better to do?

lol We could say the same about you. Don't you have anything better to do than make fun of some lady's video you saw online because you clearly don't feel good about yourself? I'd much rather waste my day away defending women from a POS like you than BEING the POS that feels the need to make fun of someone because of the way they look.

I didn't even watch the video you POS.

So what you're saying is you're on a message board trolling about a video you haven't even seen?? lol Wow, what a SAD LIFE you must live. I bet this will be the highlight of your day. Have fun babe!

I suggest everyone else ignore this person. He's just using you for entertainment purposes because he has nothing better to do with his life.

I have much better thnigs to do than be 420 pounds and proud of it

Clearly- Are you going to print out all of the pages of this message board and frame them on your wall? lol You sure are proud of your accomplishments. Lets toast to this being the extent of your social life! :drinker:
  • sissiluv
    Options
    tumblr_mgapwl7zYp1rhtx24o1_500.gif
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I like big butts and I cannot lie.

okay no not really.
    that really gives new meaning to curves and big bonedededed.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    lol wow, I checked this thread at page 1 and left thinking, meh. Couldn't believe it was still trending on the side still so came back to check. it's degraded in all the wonderful ways internet wars go. In the infamous Ebay term, Kudos!
  • moosegt35
    Options
    I agree with the "why post this?" comments. Does it matter that much to you? Or is it just to make you feel better by posting this? I just figure if and when she decides to lose, she will. If not, then let it be. Not hurting you or me is it?

Actually, yes it is. Ever heard of insurance rates and why they are so high?

Oh shut up. Smokers, alcoholics, idiot drivers... there are many reasons insurance rates are so high.

Yes, and those people are stupid too.

It's nice to know you think I'm "stupid" because I have insulin resistance and suffered from depression for many years. Now I'm taking care of it, but you still think I'm stupid because I'm obese?

Thanks for making my day so much better. I'm glad you're perfect and never smoke, drink, or drive too fast.

I never said you were stupid. You must have implied that on your own.
This discussion has been closed.