• Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    I have gas.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    tumblr_mfh036p63G1rhtx24o1_500.gif
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    lol wow, I checked this thread at page 1 and left thinking, meh. Couldn't believe it was still trending on the side still so came back to check. it's degraded in all the wonderful ways internet wars go. In the infamous Ebay term, Kudos!

Meh... I'm only coming back for the kittehs at this point.
  • HopefulLeigh
    HopefulLeigh Posts: 363 Member
    Brags about I.Q.
    tumblr_mapw7e7p2l1rz316so1_250.gif
    Can't punctuate for beans.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    You can try, but I'm not 420 pounds and trying to gain more weight and have an IQ of 130+ so I am not sure how far you will get with that.

Oh, so you were that NERD I made fun of in high school! Don't you feel all special now making fun of someone who can't defend themselves or their actions in person! Does that make you feel strong and tough big boy??

No nerd here, I was actually an athlete, just not a stupid one.

You know, my 9-yo has 130+ IQ... that doesn't mean she always knows what she's talking about.

No, she doesn't.

Actually yes she does.
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Look at you projecting your insecurities onto her. Good Job. At least she's happy in her own skin.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    I think it should be pointed out that obese people actually have a lower net cost to society in terms of overall health costs given that they die younger.

Healthy people who live longer are more burdensome as they have the cost of care in old age over a longer period.

Given one of the most pressing issues facing Western Societies is that of an aging population which is outstripping the replacement rate the argument that obese people are a greater drain on society is clearly false.

they drain more food out of society

130+ IQ and you can't even form a complete rational argument with proper punctuation?

I thought this was a message board, not a thesis paper, I already wrote that years ago.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Brags about I.Q.

I seriously almost just pissed myself. I am at work and laughed out loud like a derp!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    I think it should be pointed out that obese people actually have a lower net cost to society in terms of overall health costs given that they die younger.

Healthy people who live longer are more burdensome as they have the cost of care in old age over a longer period.

Given one of the most pressing issues facing Western Societies is that of an aging population which is outstripping the replacement rate the argument that obese people are a greater drain on society is clearly false.

they drain more food out of society

Your knowledge of socio - economic matters is not what I had expected I must admit.

Given rationing is not in place how does that impact on society to any degree even if it were true? Given the buoyancy of capitalist economies are based on consumption this is surely a good thing.

You have so far disproved the very point you are trying to make.

Which is a bit odd.
  • sissiluv
    tumblr_m9zz2wcJDV1rvp30m.gif
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    tumblr_m0arllNRZ51rpxgkao1_250.gif
  • moosegt35
    Body shaming thread goes on for pages...

MODS?

Where are you???/

Oh, believe me. I reported the original post a few minutes ago. Give it time.

Hall monitor of the year.

That's a title I'd be proud of. Nobody deserves to be bullied and shamed. Comments from people like you caused me to binge for many years because I couldn't take the pain anymore. Does it really make you feel better to act like this? How would you feel if someone talked to your mother/wife/daughter the way you're talking to all of us fat people?

I haven't said one bad thing about a single fat person in this thread so I don't know WTF you are talking about. Sounds like you need to take a deep breath and get back on your head meds.
  • moosegt35
    Body shaming thread goes on for pages...

MODS?

Where are you???/

Oh, believe me. I reported the original post a few minutes ago. Give it time.

Hall monitor of the year.

That's a title I'd be proud of. Nobody deserves to be bullied and shamed. Comments from people like you caused me to binge for many years because I couldn't take the pain anymore. Does it really make you feel better to act like this? How would you feel if someone talked to your mother/wife/daughter the way you're talking to all of us fat people?

YES! It DOES make him feel better to act like this....Which is why everyone should just ignore him and go about their day! You're doing EXACTLY what he wants you to do! Clearly this is what his life consists of....Trolling message boards. How sad and pathetic.

You are doing such a great job ignoring. ROFL

BTW - I havent made fun of a single person on MFP for being fat or even the person in the video. I said she is stupid for WANTING to be fat.
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    I literally just read this article. And, while it's great that she's happy with her body... I bet she's uncomfortable with it. Often we don't realize how much our size affects our lives and with 8 ft hips... I can only imagine how difficult it is just do everyday tasks. One day she'll wake up and realize what she is doing to herself and make a change. Hopefully it won't be too late.
  • sissiluv
    tumblr_me2s3ccZw51rkgqndo1_250.gif
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Good for her for loving her body :)

I agree.
    ^This
    at least she has hips....I wish to have some hips.... :sad:
    ^This

And...
    tumblr_mgao8f2b3L1riml7wo1_500.gif
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Brags about I.Q.

Holy crap. That made me laugh really hard. That's awesome.
  • moosegt35
    And here come the hall monitors b1tching and complaining about everything as usual. Don't any of you have anything better to do?

lol We could say the same about you. Don't you have anything better to do than make fun of some lady's video you saw online because you clearly don't feel good about yourself? I'd much rather waste my day away defending women from a POS like you than BEING the POS that feels the need to make fun of someone because of the way they look.

I didn't even watch the video you POS.

So what you're saying is you're on a message board trolling about a video you haven't even seen?? lol Wow, what a SAD LIFE you must live. I bet this will be the highlight of your day. Have fun babe!

I suggest everyone else ignore this person. He's just using you for entertainment purposes because he has nothing better to do with his life.

I have much better thnigs to do than be 420 pounds and proud of it

Clearly- Are you going to print out all of the pages of this message board and frame them on your wall? lol You sure are proud of your accomplishments. Lets toast to this being the extent of your social life! :drinker:

you keep doing so well at ignoring me.
  • Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Brags about I.Q.

Firefox just encountered a problem with Windows.
  • sissiluv
    tumblr_mdsuf4qD6C1rkvtbko1_500.gif
This discussion has been closed.