BEYONCE

Options
babynew
babynew Posts: 613 Member
I'm sad, upset, ruffled and ticked...
I just HEARD on the Radio that B ond the Say. ..was TOO BUSY to the Hay what you Say??..... ..to PRACTICE our NATIONAL ANTHEM to be sung at our Nations Capital for Our Nations Presidents Swearing in Hoopla. Wtf? .. Did I hear this Righ? & it was ACCEPTABLE! !!!.. ( by whomever and why? ).. why not REJECTED? ?? ADAMANTLY so! For a Fellow American that CAN Make the Time and be Gratefull and Rejoice in their God Given Gifts of Voice,Freedom, and a Thankfull SPIRIT of what America Has Afforded them.
I'm shocked and saddened that Principles don't seem to matter as much as Publicity, Advertisements, Endorsements, Viewer Ratings I guess that may have gone Aired with less of an AUDIENCE.
I Firmly Believe Though. .. That Voices Raised in Jubilance, Truth and Honesty Strike More Chords and Resonate Vibrations that Manifest Triple Fold. .back into our Enriched Gratefull Rejoicing Lives! !!

Replies

• phiddy23
    phiddy23 Posts: 103
    Options
    lol what
  • roachhaley
    roachhaley Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    did you write actual sentences or just pick random words
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    huh? Was that even english
  • ncahill77
    ncahill77 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Beyonce is an annoying tw@t
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    maybe its my lack of sleep, but I am so confused.....
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing at the comments... but just to sum this up, I think you're saying she was asked to sing the national anthem at the presidential inauguration and she rejected, correct?
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    lol what

My thoughts exactly.... I thought I was having a stroke or something.
  • whitmars106
    whitmars106 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You drunk?
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I do agree she copped out with the lip synching but that's her loss. She wanted perfection over realism....her choice. But I did prefer James Taylors live rendering of "America, the Beautiful". :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    That's called FREEDOM. She chooses what she wants to do. Some won't agree. Oh well.

All I care about is that she doesn't take too long at the Superbowl half time show so that the game doesn't get delayed!!!!
    GO 9ERS!!!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing at the comments... but just to sum this up, I think you're saying she was asked to sing the national anthem at the presidential inauguration and she rejected, correct?

No. She accepted. and lip-synched it. (hint - it's not because she was too busy. it has something to do with ability ...)
  • AnniePenny
    AnniePenny Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    jajajaj wtf is this OP?! is this a new language or wth ?
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

whoah, you speak WTF?

you're bi-lingual.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    That's called FREEDOM. She chooses what she wants to do. Some won't agree. Oh well.

All I care about is that she doesn't take too long at the Superbowl half time show so that the game doesn't get delayed!!!!
    GO 9ERS!!!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

It's also called "being an *kitten*"
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    No, she sang it. But it's looking like she did the lip sync thing. I knew that already, not saying I deciphered what the OP said. That made my eyes burn.

But I think that's what OP is getting at.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    huh2.jpg
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I think you leaned to speak from Ceelo Green,

Adjective, adjective, adjective, adjective, adjective, noun, verb, adjective, adjective, adjective, adjective, adjective, noun
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Beyonce was to sing the national anthem. She didn't practice and so she just lip-synced. That's awfully lame.

I wonder if she was paid for it or just did it as a guest.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I do agree she copped out with the lip synching but that's her loss. She wanted perfection over realism....her choice. But I did prefer James Taylors live rendering of "America, the Beautiful". :)

Well she could have sung it live and messed it up and people would still be *****ing at her for it... It's a lose-lose for Beyonce apparently.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    did you write actual sentences or just pick random words

lol