BEYONCE

Options

Replies

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I love how people keep saying she didn't practice it... do you know that for sure? Where you around her every second of the day to know this for sure?

I wonder how many people that keep complaining has actually ever sung in public... in the shower with an SO doesn't count... I'm gonna bet only a handful.

Yes. I know that for sure.

The U.S. Marine Band said in a statement Tuesday that the musical accompaniment was pre-recorded, explaining that "there was no opportunity for Ms. Knowles-Carter to rehearse with the Marine Band before the Inauguration so it was determined that a live performance by the band was ill-advised for such a high-profile event."

You can practice a song without the accompaniment band too.... It's not that hard... While she may not have been able to practice WITH the band doesn't mean she didn't have the sheet music and practice timing and her vocals.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    did you write actual sentences or just pick random words
    This is the same thought i had. Lol
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    lol what
    i kno right?
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    1. WTF

2. Who cares

3.Isn't Beyonce something you thorw into the dryer to get rid of static cling and make your clothes smell like spring flowers on a summer breeze?
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    A lot of times, artists almost *have* to lip synch. And some venues even require it, to be able to control the quality. As a musician, I have had to sign contracts where I would pre-record the anthem and then, practice lip-synching to the music to get the timing right. When you are in some places singing live, you have the 2 second delay clap back in your earphones, and it makes it extremely difficult to keep up with what you are singing, the actual music and the 2 second delay. I do not fault anyone for it, it is the nature of performing before very large crowds in places that are not designed to be music halls and then have to deal with modern technology making it more difficult. The more you know.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    wat.gif

Beyonce wants to do a who now in the what where?
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    this thread comes close to winning the forums today...However, that title has already been given to the assplosion thread.

Sorry about your bad luck.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    I love how people keep saying she didn't practice it... do you know that for sure? Where you around her every second of the day to know this for sure?

I wonder how many people that keep complaining has actually ever sung in public... in the shower with an SO doesn't count... I'm gonna bet only a handful.

The U.S. Marine Band said in a statement Tuesday that the musical accompaniment was pre-recorded, explaining that "there was no opportunity for Ms. Knowles-Carter to rehearse with the Marine Band before the Inauguration so it was determined that a live performance by the band was ill-advised for such a high-profile event."

You can practice a song without the accompaniment band too.... It's not that hard... While she may not have been able to practice WITH the band doesn't mean she didn't have the sheet music and practice timing and her vocals.

Define "it". if "it" is defined as "playing the song with the marine band" .. then she didn't practice "it"
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Me no comprende :laugh:
  • mateo57505
    mateo57505 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    What Beyonce wasnt really singing

aw-hell-naw_zps20133cd8.jpg
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    vqR0kjr.gif
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    First of.....wtf. Did you have word vomit or something? Number 2, I just watch the video, did you see her take her ear piece out. That only happens when you are having a repeat of what is going on outside in your ear as well. Unless someone can post a different video or show me a link to a video where it looks like she is CLEARLY lip syncing.... i don't think she was.

The marine corps band confirmed that she did lip synch, but that it's not uncommon for people to lip synch the national anthem at the inauguration due to the temperature in January in DC.

I really don't care, but work was slow yesterday and I read the article on CNN to kill time. :)
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

Define "it". if "it" is defined as "playing the song with the marine band" .. then she didn't practice "it"

Read statement before the "it" then it will be aptly defined.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    fji7ap.gif
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    vqR0kjr.gif
    I dare you to try singing on key and tempo whilst doing whatever that is.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Bill is that you!?!

0.jpg
  • IndiaGomesRussell
    Options
    Am I missing something? Artists lip sync all the time. Why is it wrong to lip sync the national anthem? It takes nothing away from the meaning behind it's lyrics and it takes nothing away from the patriotism of the individual singing (or lip syncing).

Also, she is incredibly talented. Lip syncing or not, we know she's talented. There must have been reasoning behind this choice.
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mefal7rO8k1qcqqpjo6_r1_250.gif
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    image-6.jpg
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Lamp. Chicken, ice face. Heaven calculus laser. Task crib turkey stick.

I love that game!

Screen. Lotion. Pen. Album. Phone. Radio. Lip Balm. Jug. Tatas. Calculator. Cup. Schedule. Folder. Shoes. Post-its. Dictaphone. Scissors. Napkin. Pillow.

Fart. Blossom. Summer, pants!