Replies

• smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Who cares.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I do agree she copped out with the lip synching but that's her loss. She wanted perfection over realism....her choice. But I did prefer James Taylors live rendering of "America, the Beautiful". :)

Well she could have sung it live and messed it up and people would still be *****ing at her for it... It's a lose-lose for Beyonce apparently.
    Or she could have just practiced and sung it, I dunno.

I would like to edit to add that I don't care, I just think it's pretty funny. She looked really psyched to lip-sync!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Who cares.

Pretty much.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    internet-typing.gif
  • Shannon16385
    Options
    I think maybe...your post was about her lip syncing the National Anthem during the Inaugration and you're angry? It so, who cares- it sounded good.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    9rVeP.gif
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    rh4vti.jpg
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I think maybe...your post was about her lip syncing the National Anthem during the Inaugration and you're angry? It so, who cares- it sounded good.

because it was lip synced
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Wait...What?
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    She's allowed to do what she wants with her voice. Doesn't want to practice? Fine, whatever. None of my business and it doesn't affect me at all.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing at the comments... but just to sum this up, I think you're saying she was asked to sing the national anthem at the presidential inauguration and she rejected, correct?

whoah, you speak WTF?

you're bi-lingual.

LOL I can't stop laughing @ this comment...
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I do agree she copped out with the lip synching but that's her loss. She wanted perfection over realism....her choice. But I did prefer James Taylors live rendering of "America, the Beautiful". :)

Well she could have sung it live and messed it up and people would still be *****ing at her for it... It's a lose-lose for Beyonce apparently.
    Or she could have just practiced and sung it, I dunno.

I would like to edit to add that I don't care, I just think it's pretty funny. She looked really psyched to lip-sync!

Even with practice one can still screw it up.... something gets caught in your throat... you get nervous/excited/caught up in the emotion and you forget the words... happens ALL. THE. TIME.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

^This. But seriously...
    Who cares.

^Also this.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing at the comments... but just to sum this up, I think you're saying she was asked to sing the national anthem at the presidential inauguration and she rejected, correct?

No. She accepted. and lip-synched it. (hint - it's not because she was too busy. it has something to do with ability ...)

thanks for the clarification - I didn't catch the lip-synched part :)
  • christou84
    christou84 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Who cares if it was pre-recorded or not??? SHE, HER, BEYONCE sang it!! Was her voice, and what? Try getting the perfect pitch in a freezing cold... Goodness gracious (rolling eyes)
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    internet-typing.gif

LMAO
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Are we playing word puzzles now?
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, what was the question? The words were all jumbled on my screen.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    It was perfectly suitable. Pretend singing for a pretend President.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Even with practice one can still screw it up.... something gets caught in your throat... you get nervous/excited/caught up in the emotion and you forget the words... happens ALL. THE. TIME.
    Isn't she, like, supposed to be a performer of some sort? I was under the impression she had made her career with singing. I might be thinking of someone else, though.