Replies

• professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    mangroomerprofessionalpackaging_zps90e78559.jpg
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    If I had time to worry about that I'd be in pretty dang good shape. It's about 3438 on my "worry list". So I hope my wife doesn't mind it. I suppose if it bugged her I'd move it up to 3437th on my list.

This^

There are some thing worth worrying about. This just isn't one of them.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    *double post
  • jj1973
    jj1973 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Love my fuzzy man! Wouldn't want it any other way!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Not cute.
    But I'm not shallow enough to have it make a difference in whether or not I'd date someone.
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    smbxhu.png
  • fitmemom
    Options
    I love my hubby's broad, hairy chest. If he had back hair, we'd have had a serious talk about it. The back hair, not a big turn on.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Well this was a letdown.... I was hoping to see hairy men....
    Me too! Bring on the fur! :laugh:

*reads through thread...*

Oh, young Tom Selleck and Burt Reynolds... You sexy bishes... :bigsmile:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you guys read my post on body shaming.

They probably did. Didn't you read mine?

Totally missed that whole thread...
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    :laugh: the pictures with the guys shaving their chest hair into shapes are amazing. A few years ago, boyfriend literally shaved his chest hair into a big heart, wrote my name on his chest and sent me the picture. Almost died of laughter.

I've been with him for 5 years now.. I don't care whether or not he has body hair (which he definitely does)

The chest heart manscaping.. yeah that doesn't happen anymore.
    I'd post the picture but then he would become a meme for people to laugh at for years to come.. and he may come after me for that one.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I shave. Friends don't let friends chest hair.
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Very happy to say my man has ONE hair on his chest that he plucks while he's in the bath.
    And i'm not a hair lover, he also shaves under his arms, which makes it a lot nicer smelling to snuggle up to at the end of a hard day.
    I know he's all man ;) I wouldn't change it, thankfully, his legs have hair on though XD
    He's not a naturally hairy man anyways x

Yes! Shaved armpits on men is super sexy!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    My wife loves the fur. I regularly "trim the hedges" (pubes), "weed the garden" (nose hairs), trim my armpit hair to prevent odor issues, and she will trim my back hair for cooling purposes during the intense Texas summers, but she prefers I shave my face and head, but leave my chest and arm/leg hair grow wild. She likes the warmth my "coat" provides.

She calls me her MANimal...
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    I leave it hairy. Hides the rolls of fat.
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Hairy beast over here!! I'd shave for my woman though! :D:D I think if a woman had this as a deal breaker, that would make them incredibly shallow!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mdclrbf11m1reeplto1_500.jpg

Personally, I find this disgusting. I know A LOT of women like this, but my first reaction is to wince and roll my eyes.

Perhaps one should look in the mirror before calling another human being disgusting. Not attacking, but encouraging a little self reflection.
  • rugbyphreak
    rugbyphreak Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    As long as he keeps his nether-regions clean and tidy, bring it on! I'm really not picky though. If he's nice, funny, and employed, I'm all in.

BTW- I'm single. Bring on the friend requests fellas! :tongue:
  • Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    First off, I don't think anybody on here has attacked anybody on here in particular, they are simply stating their own personal preferences as originally asked by the OP. When someone asks an honest question, I think people should give their honest feedback. For God's sakes people, lighten up a little bit.

For instance, some on here don't like the hairless bodybuilder type. So, they say that that "look" makes them roll their eyes. Why would a hairless, bodybuilder type be offended by that when they have obviously chosen to look like that and believe that the way they look is the best look? If I were one of them, I'd just kinda roll my eyes back at the people who don't like that look.

Some don't like the type with hair on their chest/back/arms/legs/whatever. That is the look they like, and I'm guessing their men have taken up to trimming, waxing, shaving, whatever. If a hairy guy gets offended because somebody thinks that makes him look bad and be unattractive, then there are things he can do about that to change things.

It would be the same thing if a woman asked if a man likes the ultra-fit, skinny, runner look on a woman, or a woman with curves. Myself, I prefer a woman with some curves. It doesn't make the women with the fitness expert body any less sexy, just not what I look for "in a body". I know a lot of guys that don't like the curves, they prefer a woman to be as thin, toned and cut as possible. To me, not attractive. To them, my women are not the 'ultimate' either. But, if i asked that question, I would expect answers as honest as you could get them.

If you take things on message boards too personally, you probably shouldn't be on a message board forum, especially one like this one that is specifically named "chit chat, fun and games". I'm just sayin.......
  • DonnaNCgirl
    Options
    No hair! No hair!

Tell me how can I breathe in chest hair?
    Tell me how can I breathe in chest hair?

No hair! No hair!
  • threeonethree
    threeonethree Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I hate being hairy. I hate shaving. That is all.