Hairy men

Options

Replies

• Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy who literally almost had "wings" on his back.

I definitely prefer a smooth body to a hairy one.

& honestly, if I can wax my hoo-ha, men should be able to at least trim down there.

Preach it! Also, I am ok with just a tiny bit of chest hair and as long as the arms and legs aren't an absolute carpet it's fine. However, ARMPITS MUST BE SHAVED! I don't think it's manly or attractive for a man to have long, scraggly, smelly arm pubes with deodorant clingons attached. EWWWWWW :sick:

A man shaving armpits?!?! WHAT lmbo....I am all for a little gardening etc down there makes it a lil more "easy access" to all they have lol but shaving armpits, chest and arms......ladies I thought we wanted men not another girl??? lol just puttin that out there lol
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Back waxing is the most painful experience of my life.

E'hm, Have you tried chest waxing? Never. Never Again. Never!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

this is the reason i ask.

i have a bit of hair on my back (not a carpet). I've had it waxed once. It hurt. It also created an obvious line of hair where the waxing ends.... What do to.....

I'll happily keep my chest and belly hair :)

My opinion only: I can't personally see what's wrong with back hair. I would not expect my husband to get any part of his body waxed or shaved, in fact I totally prefer him not to. I don't like the idea of someone torturing themselves to fit in to someone else's idea about what's beautiful. Men who remove hair because they want to, that's up to them, if that's how they prefer their bodies to be.
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy who literally almost had "wings" on his back.

I definitely prefer a smooth body to a hairy one.

& honestly, if I can wax my hoo-ha, men should be able to at least trim down there.

Preach it! Also, I am ok with just a tiny bit of chest hair and as long as the arms and legs aren't an absolute carpet it's fine. However, ARMPITS MUST BE SHAVED! I don't think it's manly or attractive for a man to have long, scraggly, smelly arm pubes with deodorant clingons attached. EWWWWWW :sick:

A man shaving armpits?!?! WHAT lmbo....I am all for a little gardening etc down there makes it a lil more "easy access" to all they have lol but shaving armpits, chest and arms......ladies I thought we wanted men not another girl??? lol just puttin that out there lol
    My husband thought it was weird at first, too, but after he shaved his armpits for the first time, he said he would never go back to hairy pits cause it's way less smelly and uncomfortable to have smooth pits :smokin:
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Chest hair is good with me but no go on furry backs.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

E'hm, Have you tried chest waxing? Never. Never Again. Never!

My back is by faaar more sensitive than my chest, but I feel.ya man. Everything else besides your face is cake in comparison.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I has been known to take the clippers to my chest - I dont shave my face that often, just trim. I get horrible razorburn and this time of year, working outside, beard is good.

Neither regions remain...tidy...possibly more so in summer.....

I can't imagine waxing/clean shaving my chest to be honest.
  • Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Light hair on Chest and stomach, None on back and groomed eyebrows please.
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    2-Funny-Batman-Chest-Hair-Bat-Logo.jpg

I love this. So funny and cute. Personally, I love chest hair as long as he doesn't look like a shag carpet. Mascaping is a MUST, other than that, I don't mind it.
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    To me, it's manly, it says "Hey! I am a MAN, I can build you a house, chop down trees, save you from a criminal, wrestle a bear etc....",

Tom Selleck

tumblr_lee24xIEpA1qbcsb2.jpg

</Thread>

Yes! LoL

OOOOoooooo Yeahhhh now thats what I'm talkin bout!!! Mmmhmmmm lol
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I like hairy men. I don't mind back hair personally but I'm still making my husband was his before our next beach vacation.

Waxed man chest and legs are kind of weird...
  • avlama
    avlama Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    To me, it's manly, it says "Hey! I am a MAN, I can build you a house, chop down trees, save you from a criminal, wrestle a bear etc....",

Tom Selleck

</Thread>

Yes! LoL

OOOOoooooo Yeahhhh now thats what I'm talkin bout!!! Mmmhmmmm lol

Lol....where's the dislike button...like smooth
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    I'm lucky in that I inherited the awesome trait of having a massive stocky build from my Dad, but the complete lack of hairyness from my Mum's side of the family. Only down side is, I can't grow facial hair to save my life.....
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options

Tom Selleck

</Thread>

Just as manly:

tumblr_mdclrbf11m1reeplto1_500.jpg

^^^ Agreed!
  • stageragsgurl
    Options
    Don't mind so much the chest and stomach, but that's about it....sorry boys. It's a preference.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    i like naturally smooth men, maybe because im young.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options

Tom Selleck

</Thread>

Just as manly:

tumblr_mdclrbf11m1reeplto1_500.jpg

Look, no one is questioning your manhood. I'm sure many women would love to climb that like a tree. I'm not saying I would EVER say no to that, but I think I would just prefer waking up to a hairy chested man every morning :wink:
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    It's hot with a little hair...

hairymen_zpsd6563243.jpg
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I can control where my hair grows and where it doesn't.
  • avlama
    avlama Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Hairy chest just makes me think my fingers would get stuck in a knot, lol