Hairy men

Options

Replies

• _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    It takes about 10-15 minutes every other day.

Speak for yourself. I did that one summer. It takes a ton of maintenance and I'm a porcupine the next morning. Every guy is different Tom Selleck would need a lot more time to pull this off than Justin Bieber and the former would only be smooth for about 12 hours before it came back in.

That's because you're a waffle. It's different for humans.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy who literally almost had "wings" on his back.

I definitely prefer a smooth body to a hairy one.

& honestly, if I can wax my hoo-ha, men should be able to at least trim down there.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

Speak for yourself. I did that one summer. It takes a ton of maintenance and I'm a porcupine the next morning. Every guy is different. Tom Selleck would need a lot more time to pull this off than Justin Bieber and the former would only be smooth for about 12 hours before it came back in.

practice makes perfect son. I can do my entire body in 15 minutes.

but by mixing shaving with manscaping...ahh there we have the optimal combination. manscape the calves and junk and beard...cuts out most of the time and looks better than being entirely hairless.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Stubble is much worse.
  • FireballStrike
    FireballStrike Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hairy beast. Please and thank you.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Not a fan, in general. There's exceptions, of course. But all other things being equal- two identical twins and one was hairy and the other groomed, I would choose groomed.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    manscaped
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Are you saying this isn't sexy?

foPvz.jpg
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Keep it shaved
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I hate it... but dont think its a HUGE factor..... my hubby has chest hair... and many nights Ive thought about busting out the Nair Bahahahahahaha
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    I don't care if my man is hairy, or not hairy. I care about ambition, a good heart, morals, and good oral hygiene. A major turn off is bad breath........I don't care about morning breath, just plain ol' bad breath from bad hygiene and smoking. Smoking is a turn off. But yea..as far as hair goes........I don't mind hairy or smooth. I liked both. My fiance is a nice mixture of both.
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Honestly don't care too much. Though a good beard is A++!
  • Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I shave my head because if I didn't, I would have hair around the sides and back, but not front and top. Sorry, just don't "dig" that look. I manscape because my fiancee likes me to, but the thought of waxing "down there" scares the holy hell out of me. I leave the rest alone. My fiancee insists on waxing about 2-3 small spots on my back and shoulders that tend to produce a few hairs now and then. Nose hairs? I trim them, but let me tell you what....if I didn't, I'd look like Yosemite Sam in a month....true story.
  • IngridIsaac42
    Options
    It's good for men to have hairy chests....if a woman has one, then that's something to question! :-)
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    It depends on the guy, their hair color and chosen sport... a hairy triathlete or pro body builder would look silly. Nuzzling in a man's furry chest is kinda nice sometimes.
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    It really depends on the guy. Some can get away with things that others cant. My general thought on it is: Hair on head- either yes or no. No inbetween there LOL Body hair- In moderation please. Adult talk- If it's smooth I'm likely to spend a lot of time admiring the area :wink:
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Trimmed down there works for me...
  • panicintheattic
    panicintheattic Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    FYI: The "men are supposed to be hairy" is just as body-shaming as "women are supposed to be a.) b.) and c.)." ;) Not all men ARE naturally hairy... if you prefer it hairy, cool! If you prefer it smooth, cool! There's no need to tack on a sentiment like "because that's how he's SUPPOSED to be" or "I want to make sure he's a MAN, not a woman" and minimize another group of men.
    Truth on that. I don't shave. My pit and leg hair usually owns every man I meet (my age or close to it, anyway). So if they shave the rest of their body, whatever. If they don't, that's cool too. You'd think women would be more understanding of how terribly annoying shaving your body really is. So in that regard it's like meh, if you're willing to put up with the hassle, more power to you. But that doesn't make you a slob if you don't, and it certainly doesn't make you any less of a "man" if you CAN'T grow body hair, just like it doesn't make me any less of a "woman" just because I DO grow some wicked awesome body hair. (And in regards to my personal preference, I also wouldn't expect anyone to do something I myself wouldn't do.)
  • originalcookiemonster
    Options

Speak for yourself. I did that one summer. It takes a ton of maintenance and I'm a porcupine the next morning. Every guy is different. Tom Selleck would need a lot more time to pull this off than Justin Bieber and the former would only be smooth for about 12 hours before it came back in.

practice makes perfect son. I can do my entire body in 15 minutes.

but by mixing shaving with manscaping...ahh there we have the optimal combination. manscape the calves and junk and beard...cuts out most of the time and looks better than being entirely hairless.

Hey there. How YOU doin? :wink:

But seriously, overall, I like men. A lot. Its very easy to not be a slob and keep up your appearance. That doesn't make you conceited. It also doesn't mean that you have to be a high maintenance douche which this gentleman never claimed to be or gave any sign that he was one whatsoever. Also 15 min? Props. Thats to be commended.
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I'm keeping my hair. I manscape my twig and berries, but that's it.