Hairy men

Options

Replies

• hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm just saying.... I, personally, think a man that spends that much time waxing, tweezing, looking at himself... Ain't gonna have much time for anyone else

Either one spends 10 minutes doing this or there's going to be hairs in your mouth. Your choice.

OMG yup he went there bahahahahaahah EPIC!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I prefer men hairy, definitely. I like men with big muscles and body hair and I also greatly prefer beards over clean shaven.

I can appreciate the aesthetic beauty of ripped muscles without body hair and male faces without facial hair, however.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    "She asked him why - why I'm a hairy guy"
    "Gimee a head with hair, long beautiful hair, shinin gleeming"
    Sorry - Had a 60's relapse !!!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Depends on the man the hair is attached to.
    ^this.
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I used to like hairy men. Now I'm not so keen on men of any hairiness. No offense! You were never my husband, as far as I know.
    If a woman is into you, she will be into your hairiness.
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm just saying.... I, personally, think a man that spends that much time waxing, tweezing, looking at himself... Ain't gonna have much time for anyone else

it takes about 10-15 minutes every other day. That retarded logic is always good for a laugh each of the 10000 times it comes up on MFP though.

If you have a problem with a man that spends an extra 15 minutes in the bathroom every few days...well you're in luck because there are plenty of slobs out there for you!

Ok. Lol
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    practice makes perfect son. I can do my entire body in 15 minutes.

Seriously? Legs, arms, chest, and face in 15 minutes? If so then you're a pro. That's what I would need to do nearly every day. I can't do just the chest. That would look really silly. I'd be all smooth chest with gorilla sleeves. I even have some on my fingers. Do I shave that too? LOL
  • harr3mi
    harr3mi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I like a long full pelt of back hair that I can braid. Nose hair is pretty hot too.

Thread Winner !!!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Hairy chest, stomach very good, very very good.

Hairy shoulders, back I'm not bothered about, unless it's like gorilla hairy then it's just kind of odd.
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    My bf is a hairy beast and i love every inch of him! Would say it depends on the woman, as i hear about 50/50 from people as far as love it/hate it. I think it's sexy and super manly though. I hate it when he shaves his back as it's prickly when we cuddle. Keep it!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Back waxing is the most painful experience of my life.
  • 00sarah
    Options
    You're totally right and I'm completely wrong. (and not allowed an opinion)
    Feel better now?
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I'm not big on back hair, but i think men should be manly and hairy. My husband has a hairy chest and I LOVE it . He trims it up if its getting out of hand, so its all good. I dont like the bare chest. It weirds me out *shurgs
  • GuybrushThreepw00d
    GuybrushThreepw00d Posts: 784 Member
    Options

this is the reason i ask.

i have a bit of hair on my back (not a carpet). I've had it waxed once. It hurt. It also created an obvious line of hair where the waxing ends.... What do to.....

I'll happily keep my chest and belly hair :)
  • 00sarah
    Options

I bet
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Hairy men can be super sexy. It's a manly trait. Goes back to that whole caveman mentality.

Now... if the guy is so hairy I might mistake him with a yeti... maybe not so attractive.
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You're totally right and I'm completely wrong. (and not allowed an opinion)
    Feel better now?

It's okay, we still <3 you.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    practice makes perfect son. I can do my entire body in 15 minutes.

Seriously? Legs, arms, chest, and face in 15 minutes? If so then you're a pro. That's what I would need to do nearly every day. I can't do just the chest. That would look really silly. I'd be all smooth chest with gorilla sleeves. I even have some on my fingers. Do I shave that too? LOL

not including the junk. That is the danger zone and any man that rushes that area is a bloody fool. Pun intended. Manscape that ****! and not face, I rarely shave my face, just keep it trimmed. so 15 mins for upper legs, torso, arms, etc. well...I'd shave your fingers if you were shaving your arms! but yeah you're right, the most important thing is to match. So no hairy ape arms with a smooth chest like you said.
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    If you're a hairy dude, okay, if you're not a hairy dude, okay. I just want my man to love himself just the way he is and be confident.

In terms of looks, if you have chest hairs or back hairs poking up out of your undershirt, maybe trim those back. Don't let you facial hair look scraggly either, keep it nice and clean and professional.

In terms of being able to snuggle and whatnot, I don't like being poked in the face by facial hairs during kisses. It's like a thousand tiny knives assaulting my face. Personal preference, not really into beards or stubble. *shrug* Secondly, I don't care HOW much hair you have downstairs - a lot or a little - just keep it trimmed and nice. For goodness' sake. o_O lol

If you have 5 hairs in one spot... just shave 'em. :P
  • KaedonUmberger
    KaedonUmberger Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    xD ew