Hairy men

Options

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm just saying.... I, personally, think a man that spends that much time waxing, tweezing, looking at himself... Ain't gonna have much time for anyone else

Yay for stereotypes!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    FYI: The "men are supposed to be hairy" is just as body-shaming as "women are supposed to be a.) b.) and c.)." ;) Not all men ARE naturally hairy... if you prefer it hairy, cool! If you prefer it smooth, cool! There's no need to tack on a sentiment like "because that's how he's SUPPOSED to be" or "I want to make sure he's a MAN, not a woman" and minimize another group of men.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Ladies please..... theres enough hair to go around!

yq0zK.jpg
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I'm just saying.... I, personally, think a man that spends that much time waxing, tweezing, looking at himself... Ain't gonna have much time for anyone else

Totally! Just like all the women who shave don't have time for anyone else!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Either one spends 10 minutes doing this or there's going to be hairs in your mouth. Your choice.
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    FYI: The "men are supposed to be hairy" is just as body-shaming as "women are supposed to be a.) b.) and c.)." ;) Not all men ARE naturally hairy... if you prefer it hairy, cool! If you prefer it smooth, cool! There's no need to tack on a sentiment like "because that's how he's SUPPOSED to be" or "I want to make sure he's a MAN, not a woman" and minimize another group of men.
    thank you. I can barely grow hair on my chest or my face or my back. Most of it is on my legs... :\
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    breathing is good

Also, this...

manscape_zps633e4b05.jpg
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I like a little hair, chest hair good, some leg hair good, a happy trail makes me oh so happy. I like a little facial stubble too, not a fan of back hair tho.
  • jaymek92
    jaymek92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    i prefer smooth.
    boyfriend is naturally a hairy beast, but also an ex-bodybuilder, so he manscapes and generally keeps his chest hair trimmed. he's also working in a steel mill right now, so he's not allowed more than two days' growth of facial hair. sometimes he shaves off all the chest hair plus the arm hair. and i shave his back every once in awhile, which i oddly enjoy. he said i can wax it once i get ahold of some waxing supplies, so i'm looking forward to that!
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Not one mention of ear hair...strange...I must be the only one. Yeah, I'm special like that
  • mattagascar
    mattagascar Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    What about ear hair? Quit discriminating...
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options

I hate that! I never have time to get ready, go to work or be a Mom on shaving days.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options

Thank YOU! :)
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,264 Member
    Options

I know... such a double standard.

I'm personally not attracted to a guy that is super hairy. Just not for me. Doesn't mean there is anything wrong with them but I just don't find it sexy. A bit isn't too bad.... but I want to be able to see skin and not just hair.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    """If you have a problem with a man that spends an extra 15 minutes in the bathroom every few days...well you're in luck because there are plenty of slobs out there for you!"""
    [/quote]

Well, hopefully I'm not considered a slob just because I don't shave my hairy chest............
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    As long as it doesn't creep up over the shoulders its all good!!!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    It takes about 10-15 minutes every other day.

Speak for yourself. I did that one summer. It takes a ton of maintenance and I'm a porcupine the next morning. Every guy is different. Tom Selleck would need a lot more time to pull this off than Justin Bieber and the former would only be smooth for about 12 hours before it came back in.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Depends on the man the hair is attached to.
    Yup. Couldn't stand chest hair until I met my husband.

He rocks it wonderfully, though. I think it's a Latino thing.
  • originalcookiemonster
    Options
    breathing is good

Also, this...

manscape_zps633e4b05.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I love you :)

HEHE. Truuuueee thing. :)
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Ear hair makes me purr like a jungle cat!