Replies

• ReclaimingSarah
    ReclaimingSarah Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Married to a hairy man! :heart:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Back waxing is the most painful experience of my life.

this is the reason i ask.

i have a bit of hair on my back (not a carpet). I've had it waxed once. It hurt. It also created an obvious line of hair where the waxing ends.... What do to.....

I'll happily keep my chest and belly hair :)

Ugh, I know what you mean. It's why I used to shave everything. The best way I've come up with is to use trimmers to blend it in.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    FYI: The "men are supposed to be hairy" is just as body-shaming as "women are supposed to be a.) b.) and c.)." ;) Not all men ARE naturally hairy... if you prefer it hairy, cool! If you prefer it smooth, cool! There's no need to tack on a sentiment like "because that's how he's SUPPOSED to be" or "I want to make sure he's a MAN, not a woman" and minimize another group of men.

I agree. It disturbs me how easily people can just say bad things about other people, like they're talking about an inanimate object, not people with feelings.
  • slap1225
    slap1225 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hairless shaved or waxed is wonderful... i dont want hair in my mouth when kissing a mans body... but with that not all women are like me. There are plenty of women that like hairy men. So what ever your comfortable with.
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You're totally right and I'm completely wrong. (and not allowed an opinion)
    Feel better now?

It's okay, we still <3 you.

Thanks, buddy. Apparently the other-ahem- ladies on here have super strong feelings on this.
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy who literally almost had "wings" on his back.

I definitely prefer a smooth body to a hairy one.

& honestly, if I can wax my hoo-ha, men should be able to at least trim down there.

Preach it! Also, I am ok with just a tiny bit of chest hair and as long as the arms and legs aren't an absolute carpet it's fine. However, ARMPITS MUST BE SHAVED! I don't think it's manly or attractive for a man to have long, scraggly, smelly arm pubes with deodorant clingons attached. EWWWWWW :sick:
  • aakokopelli7
    aakokopelli7 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I love a hairy man as apposed to a shaved, or bare man. I love beards, chest hair...back hair kind of comes with the chest so... yea! To me, it's manly, it says "Hey! I am a MAN, I can build you a house, chop down trees, save you from a criminal, wrestle a bear etc....", a shaven or naturally bare just doesn't convey that same manliness that is oh so attractive to me.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Back waxing is the most painful experience of my life.

Do what some ladies do and take ibuprofen beforehand.

Personally, I find hairy offputting. It looks unkempt, and plus, sleeping with a human blanket is just not comfy to me.
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Depends on the man the hair is attached to.

That's right! My man is hairy....just how I like it. The back hair took a little getting used to, but I don't mind it.
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    How awesome that this is such a fiery subject!
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    love a hairy chest and the trail ;) but back ummmm no doesnt really do it for me personally lol
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    To me, it's manly, it says "Hey! I am a MAN, I can build you a house, chop down trees, save you from a criminal, wrestle a bear etc....",

Tom Selleck

tumblr_lee24xIEpA1qbcsb2.jpg

</Thread>
  • Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hairy men can be super sexy. It's a manly trait. Goes back to that whole caveman mentality.

Now... if the guy is so hairy I might mistake him with a yeti... maybe not so attractive.

Why you hate yetis???? You insensitive a-hole!!!!! ;)
  • believe22
    believe22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I love a hairy man as apposed to a shaved, or bare man. I love beards, chest hair...back hair kind of comes with the chest so... yea! To me, it's manly, it says "Hey! I am a MAN, I can build you a house, chop down trees, save you from a criminal, wrestle a bear etc....", a shaven or naturally bare just doesn't convey that same manliness that is oh so attractive to me.

This, exactly.
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hairless shaved or waxed is wonderful... i dont want hair in my mouth when kissing a mans body... but with that not all women are like me. There are plenty of women that like hairy men. So what ever your comfortable with.

Yep....I'm one that loves hairy men!!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I find both hairy and hairless pretty equally attractive. However you're more comfortable is best
  • aakokopelli7
    aakokopelli7 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    To me, it's manly, it says "Hey! I am a MAN, I can build you a house, chop down trees, save you from a criminal, wrestle a bear etc....",

Tom Selleck

</Thread>

Yes! LoL
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    It's also tough when trimming to get it to the length you're comfortable with. I.usually go a little shorter so it grows to the length I prefer in a couple days. Gives you a bit more "good" time.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

Tom Selleck

</Thread>

Just as manly:

tumblr_mdclrbf11m1reeplto1_500.jpg
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    I don't have the time to shave my body... I shaved my chest once on a dare, it took like 2 hours. Never again.

ETA: As a fat guy, I find that being hairy looks better than being shaved... moobs look like moobs with hair... without they look like, well, yeah...