12346»

Replies

• gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 3 done..
  • ajnolan3
    Options
    On day five today and I'm not expecting results right away but I've gained a pound!
  • turtleshells01
    Options
    I just started today! It's great having someone tell you what exercises you need to do instead of trying to figure out what you should be doing on your own. It's also pretty awesome that it's on youtube.
    I'm also starting to job every other day-ish... so I bet I'm going to be pretty sore by the end of the week!
  • NebraskaStrong
    NebraskaStrong Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    L1 D4 just finished....hoping to see great results.. Endurance-wise it does get easier and my leg muscles are quite as sore today.
  • Bensmommylis
    Options
    I started last week, I did 4 days consecutively and then things got busy for me and although I have gone to the gym and taken some classes I have not done the shred since Saturday :embarassed: I plan to do it this evening when I get home, I guess I'll just start over as if it is day one...
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Finished L2 D5 today. Keep going, it gets better!
  • misshazel27
    misshazel27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    what is the 30D shred i would like to give it a try im looking to lose some pounds by may i need all the help i can get
  • Catlady87
    Catlady87 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    L1 D5 done today. Stamina and endurance up, aches and pains down!
    Trust me the pain will go away and results will come. I'm already noticing changes (I think lol)
  • HelenRHarvey
    HelenRHarvey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yep, started on Monday and have lost 2.4 pounds so far but only managed the gym once so far...terrible motivation! Anyone got any tips on getting motivated? I seem to find a million other things to do than exercise!
  • Catlady87
    Options
    what is the 30D shred i would like to give it a try im looking to lose some pounds by may i need all the help i can get

30 day shred is a 20 minute circuit training programme done by Jillian Michaels from the Biggest Loser USA. Works on the basis of 3 minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio and 1 minute of abs done 3 times. Very little rest but that's why it's only 20 minutes long.
    There are 3 levels and you do each level for 10 days.
    The videos are available on YouTube so you can watch it before you give it a go, which I recommend.
  • misshazel27
    Options
    do you go buy it or just watch it on you tube if so where do u buy it from
  • Catlady87
    Options
    do you go buy it or just watch it on you tube if so where do u buy it from

I haven't bought it - I watch it on YouTube on our iPad when I do it. You can buy it from Amazon for only £8, but for me why pay if it's free.
  • worthyofchange
    worthyofchange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Did Level 1 Day 1 today. My HRM said I burned 149 calories. My average exertion was 60% max heart rate. I don't think I hit 85% very much so I'll hit it a little harder tomorrow and try to burn a few more calories. Today I did some of the modified examples because I was afraid it would be too hard in the end. But for 20-25 minutes I can do more and in a few days I'll be trying to keep up with the high intensity examples :happy:
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I love seeing all you guys doing 30 day shred! I am on day 5 of Level one. My weight keeps going up and down between a lb each day but I am already seeing the difference in my arms. Can't wait to actually start loosing once my muscles get used to it! I could use some motivation and buddies so feel free to add me!!!
  • misshazel27
    Options
    i just brough tit from amazon for 8 bucks it should be here by 5th i cant wait to strart it ill keep you posted tanx alot
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I got it at walmart for 9 bucks
  • sironae
    Options
    Just finished L1 D4 after taking a break yesterday! I got mine at Target for 8ish bucks.