What do you ladies work out in?

Options

Replies

• juliana813
    juliana813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    GOT to have a good sports bra. i love the nike ones! when it's cold i love yoga pants. i have some from H&M that i love to wear. Usually i wear it with a tank top and a zip up hoodie if it's cold. If it's warm or hot (as it tends to get in Southern California) i wear volleyball shorts or dance spankies (shorts) with a shirt. If i'm home, i usually wear pajama shorts and a sports bra.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Outdoor Cardio (double bagged for any bouncy motion activities):

In really cold weather (0 - 30 degrees, even lower with windchill): Thermal underwear, Thermal running pants, Parka, Hoodie, thermal shirt, Earmuff headphones (remove layers as I sweat) - running shoes or snowshoes

In cold weather (30 - 45): Thermal running pants, Thermal shirt, Hoodie (remove hoodie once I start to sweat), sun visor, headphones - running shoes or snowshoes

In warm weather (45 - 60): Yoga pants, thin long sleeved shirt, sun visor, earbuds

In hot weather (60 - 85): Lightweight running pants, thin long sleeved shirt, sun visor, earbuds

Any hotter, I don't workout outside.

Indoors: Shorts, Tank top
  • meribethd
    meribethd Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have a home gym, so I don't dress for a training session with the intent to impress anyone, but I do like to feel like I look good even though no one is going to see me (not even me because I don't have mirrors in my gym). So I wear compression pants/shorts and cute tank tops. My biggest concern, though, is ease of movement, so I wear clothes that fit. I don't like baggy clothes or clothes that are too tight because they get in the way. They bunch up, ride up, slide down, etc. I prefer clothes that don't require constant adjusting and are not otherwise distracting in some way.

Ditto this! I like to look good when i work out. Not trying to impress anyone, but it's motivating to wear clothes that fit and make me look decent.
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Sweats, and oversize t-shirt. Looking for comfort. Married 17years and no longer trying to impress anyone.

Oh, this is sad to me...... No matter how long I have been with a person, I want to *always* be cute - for him and for me. I just feel better when I am.

I believe you misunderstood. Sweats and T- shirt are for my work out at the gym. I'm not at the gym to IMPRESS anyone. I'm there to get fit. Oh, and my hubbie thinks I'm cute!
  • nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Usually a bra, then a compression tank over it ( I hate sports bras because I'm too endowed in the chest area ). Then sometimes another shirt over that depending on where I am. Then I usually wear some type of tighter fitting capri pant or shorts.

Sometimes I have to wrap my waist trimmer around them, I hate jumping jacks
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    sports bra, comfy shorts, tanktop.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    yoga or track pants and a tank top; definitely shoes!

:drinker:
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I just work out at home so its either jogging pants or exercise leggings with a vest or tshirt depending on my workout and the general temperature at home!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Sweats, and oversize t-shirt. Looking for comfort. Married 17years and no longer trying to impress anyone.

Oh, this is sad to me...... No matter how long I have been with a person, I want to *always* be cute - for him and for me. I just feel better when I am.

I believe you misunderstood. Sweats and T- shirt are for my work out at the gym. I'm not at the gym to IMPRESS anyone. I'm there to get fit. Oh, and my hubbie thinks I'm cute!

I'm glad you clarified this, because it was kinda depressing originally...:flowerforyou:
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Sometimes just my bra and panties if my workout gear is in the wash:laugh:
  • QuietRain
    Options
    Leggings and t-shirts.
  • IronKitty
    IronKitty Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Depends where I'm at, at the Pole Dance studio its shorts or cropped pants I can roll up into shorts and a tank top. At home it undies and a tank, especially when I'm poling at home, but really for anything (yoga, stretching, general pushup/situp/etc). Just super comfy with no bulky fabric in the way.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    sweats and a t-shirt
  • tinassofit
    Options
    Lorna Jane... anything Lorna jane... just bought myself a skort ( Skirt with tights)... comfy yet very sexy
  • LaurenLPitt
    LaurenLPitt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Patterned leggings, shorts, and a fitted t shirt with a cute design. Everything very colourful. I find I feel more motivated to go out and work out if I like my outfit :) gives me a little confidence/mood boost. Frumpy overly comfy clothes make me feel like staying home and being lazy haha.
  • P05T5CRIPT
    P05T5CRIPT Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Started working out in cotton t-shirt and crop sweatpants, wore those till about 2 months ago, then I got the courage to try on some actual workout gear and I now wear Adidas Response Three Quarter Tights with a Nike Dry-Fit top. I have never been so comfy!

If I'm at home just sweatpants and a t-shirt.
  • Territravel
    Territravel Posts: 165 Member
    Options

I'm glad you clarified this, because it was kinda depressing originally...:flowerforyou:

Glad I clarified that... LOL!
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    How about posting some pics of your attire.
    Ok creepy guy with 2 posts, 1 asking ladies what they wear to work out & the other requesting pics. You & your non-profile can leave now.
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants and a tank top with a built in bra. Depending on the intensity of the workout, I might wear a sports bra underneath that. Working out at home, I am usually barefoot. If I take myself outside, tennis shoes.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I usually wear stretchy jean material capris and a loose fitting t-shirt and I always have to wear tennis shoes when I'm working out, I can't really get into it if I'm not wearing them, weird I know but I'd rather be getting healthy and weird than staying fat and unhealthy not lol