100 pounds to loose? REALLY??

Options
12346»

Replies

• Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Wow, did I really type that? 100 pounds, how did I get this far out of control...sigh...a friend introduced me to this site, and I am hopeful that one day at a time I can move things in the right direction. I am a type two diabetic, have sleep apnea, and asthma along with the other aches and pains of being overweight. Okay, day one...here I go again.
    :smile:

I know right? it's like shopping. there are only a few things in there, how the hell did I spend a hundred bucks? cheers to day one
  • lilpenggwen
    lilpenggwen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It sneaks up doesn't it? I'm there too and still have a long way to go. There I have had setbacks along the way but the important thing is always coming back and never giving up. The tracking always helps me when I do it I'm much more in tune with my food choices but everyone has to find what works for them. PS I'll add you as a friend!
  • Flintbeats810
    Flintbeats810 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100lbs but i started with "I need to lose weight" . I didn't imagine I would really set my sites on 100lbs but now I'm driven and focused an NOTHING is going to stop me! 64 lbs down 36 pounds to go...and then some. When people se results ...most want to see more....and when failure isn't an option....what choice do we have?!?!?!?
  • MissBev4lif3
    MissBev4lif3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 100lbs as well..... Well 145lbs to be at my goal weight of 170lb.Just take it one day at a time and remember you can do anything you set your mind too........:flowerforyou:
  • runnerchick69
    runnerchick69 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Wow, did I really type that? 100 pounds, how did I get this far out of control...sigh...a friend introduced me to this site, and I am hopeful that one day at a time I can move things in the right direction. I am a type two diabetic, have sleep apnea, and asthma along with the other aches and pains of being overweight. Okay, day one...here I go again.
    :smile:

One step at a time, one day at a time and you got this :smile: Trust me when I say it can be done if you are determined to make it happen! If you need any help all you have to do is ask.