• spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Kort and others:

I agree. Confidence = goodness!
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Summer 2011- the only bikini picture I own. I just ordered a new one though, hopefully I'll have some new pics in a few weeks! I'm probably 10 pounds heavier now than here
    Untitled-14.jpg
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    So much WIN

Huh?

I hope you're not trying to be a d!ck... because that would be very sh!tty of you.

Look at his user name. ;) Also, I don't plan to wear a bikini anytime soon, but admire your courage. I hope to be able to pull off going to a public beach or pool and not feel like The Blob one day.

That was my hope... I'm on the defensive, most likely because I just posted myself half naked and all that... lol... I hope you can rock it at the beach too!!!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Fantastic thread. I saw a similar one soon after joining last year, and it really helped me with my confidence at the time. Bravo. I will see if I can find something to contribute.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    1000% rockin awesome attitude.
  • Vitriolic
    Options
    I am so amazed by women who have the self-confidence to go out in their bikinis and not even once be bothered by worrying about what others may be thinking. It's truly a beautiful form of self expression and I hope to one day be half as brave as all of you. :heart:
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    ETA: OP, YOU ARE AMAZING!!! Love this thread!!

DAY63FRONT_zpsecc9b355.jpg

This was taken after I completed Insanity 10/21/12. I've lost a bit more and possibly have better muscle definition since then...I haven't had a chance to update my photos yet.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I think you're absolutely amazing and I hope every woman on here takes what you're saying to heart and learns to love the skin they're in!! :drinker:

This was taken at the end of August last year ... last day at the beach with my kids.

2zh086u.jpg
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    I don't own a bikini, but love this thread.
  • Misseena
    Misseena Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I don't own a bikini either, but I'm so inspired by this thread! You ladies are amazing, and I love you all for sharing!!!
  • abrewer563
    Options
    Awesome thread! I agree, we should stand together and support each other rather than constantly bashing each other...society does that enough!

Kudos to all the women who have posted their pictures! :)
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I don't own a bikini, but love this thread.

Same :bigsmile:
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    So much WIN

Huh?

I hope you're not trying to be a d!ck... because that would be very sh!tty of you.

Look at my name vs what she posted
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'll take some actual bikini pictures tonight. These "bottoms" aren't very flattering...

Jan2013Front_zps0f775a98.jpgSideJan2013_zps1e9adbf2.jpg
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    So much WIN

Huh?

Look at my name vs what she posted

My apologies. I get quite protective of my fellow ladies.
  • JOYOUS62
    JOYOUS62 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Fab bikini shots but its all thin skinnys, lol. I have a bikini shot but :noway: am I putting up amongst the ones already here, I am too ashamed :embarassed:
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    My apologies. I get quite protective of my fellow ladies.
    By "ladies", do you mean "boobs"?

Great pics, ladies! When I saw "ladies", I mean "ladies".
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    This is from September when I went to Hawaii!

1qitck.jpg
  • jianop
    jianop Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great thread MissK. I've been avoiding taking my before photos but now I am inspired to finally take some so when I wear my bikini I can see where I came from. Thanks!