ALL Women in Bikinis!

Options

Replies

• odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Fab bikini shots but its all thin skinnys, lol. I have a bikini shot but :noway: am I putting up amongst the ones already here, I am too ashamed :embarassed:

You're missing the point, love....
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    More courage than I! I am certainly too embarassed of my body and really it's not that bad... I guess old habits of self hate die hard.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    wooo! I'll post mine tonight!!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Fab bikini shots but its all thin skinnys, lol. I have a bikini shot but :noway: am I putting up amongst the ones already here, I am too ashamed :embarassed:

For reference, I am 5'3", 198#, and a size 14 ... you have nothing to be ashamed of!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    I bought this bikini about 6 years ago and my goal it to feel good enough to wear it in public, and this will be the summer for that :)
    bikini_zps9bb00539.jpg

bikini2_zps34cb38af.jpg
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    bump...can't post pics at work...or see them.

:sad:
  • poptart2012
    poptart2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    So proud of your bravery and inspired. My goal was to buy a bikini for my birthday and actually wear it to the beach but now...maybe I will get if earlier so I can contribute to this awesome thread. Good for you!!!
  • verdancyhime
    verdancyhime Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with my body but I don't think that a bikini shows it off to it's best advantage.
    But to be honest I like to swim. I like to do backflips. I like to body surf and ride water slides. I want a swimsuit that will stay in place.
  • trishgrace
    Options
    I love the pink one OP!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post :drinker:
  • Dissirama
    Dissirama Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow ! You ARE beautiful indeed! Rock on! :)
  • FunnyGirl613
    FunnyGirl613 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    great thread!

But I'm beginning to wonder - does a bikini now require a mandatory belly button piercing? Because maybe I could do THAT for my midlife crisis instead of drastic weight loss... :wink:
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I do not own a bikini. I am beginning to gain self-confindence again. Thank you for posting this.
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    But, but, but.... it's WINTER!!!! If I do this, it means I'll actually have to shave ABOVE my knees and EVERYTHING!!! LOL
  • sullykat
    sullykat Posts: 461 Member
    Options
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I don't own a bikini, but I applaud the sentiment, MissK! Fantastic thread, and you ARE beautiful,simply because you believe you are.
  • Blown_Away1
    Blown_Away1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Terrific post OP :drinker:
  • Makeda1211
    Makeda1211 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    The husband nagged me into posting.

DSC_0587_zps85c9325e-1_zps01f61c8f.jpg

And I can see why. You look freakin amazing.

Thank you to OP for this thread. I'm at work right now but I'll figure out something for you all.... :wink:
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Love your confidence and your attitude!!!!
  • ptjolsen
    ptjolsen Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    OP said it best of all.....Confidence is beauty!.....great work to all you ladies!