Replies

• magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    pop-tarts-and-bacon-sandwich-450x366.jpg
  • shannonerdelyi
    shannonerdelyi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Surely you could make these from scratch to meet your dietary needs. Even the haters could enjoy them!

http://dessertswithbenefits.com/homemade-pop-tarts/
    Pop+Tart.JPG
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Is there peanut butter holding that together, or just the bacon?
    They have pumpkin pie ones!! I didn't know that. I actually like Pop Tarts...I know, I know...bad bad. Now I am going to go look for some Pumpkin Pie ones :smile:

They came out last October. You'll probably have to wait to see if they bring them back, unless you can find them at a dollar store. I didn't have luck there, but some of my friends did. My dollar store just has the regular flavors you can get anywhere.
  • Wilbur_NOLA
    Wilbur_NOLA Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I heart Pop Tarts so much! I always eat around the edges first to get it out of the way and prepare to take my taste buds on a delicious journey with a tall glass of ice cold milk. My favorites are the the frosted cinnamon.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    But I have to put my hate somewhere and those little rectangles are just asking for some quality hating (except the frosted cinnamon and brown sugar ones, those are exempt).
  • dogladytwo
    dogladytwo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Missed out on Part 1 but definitely in for Part 2...... :drinker: Speaking up Pop Tarts my stash is getting a little low, time to stock up on some Chocolate Peanut butter and Chocolate Fudge... All I have left is Red Velvet and Pumpkin Pie (not that that is a bad thing!!! lol)

Wait....there's Red Velvet Poptarts?????????? :love: My whole life I've been living without these :cry:

When I eat a toasty warm red velvet Pop Tart, the song MacArthur Park plays in my head. All that sweet cream icing (filling) flowing down. so good!
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I have 8 boxes of 16 count pop tarts sitting on top my fridge. Soon... <_<;
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    I have 8 boxes of 16 count pop tarts sitting on top my fridge. Soon... <_<;

You're doing it right.
  • chocl8grl
    chocl8grl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Poptart_d27dcc_758880.jpeg
  • chocl8grl
    chocl8grl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    1011327_10151763176159575_2062988148_n.jpg
  • DisneyLuvnGal
    Options
    Where exactly are they getting GMO wheat? (besides that farm in Oregon lulz)
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Where exactly are they getting GMO wheat? (besides that farm in Oregon lulz)

EVERYWHERE! IT'S EVERYWHERE! YOU CAN'T GET AWAY FROM IT! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

/end caps lock with the end to sarcasm
  • JisatsuHoshi
    Options
    Added 3 more pop tart boxes to my collection muhaha!

Chocolate chip cookie dough, maple brown sugar, hot fudge sundae....

Soon..
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to look for some poop tarts! Actually, I'm heading to Target to see if they've restocked the chocolate peanut butter yet. I will find them if it kills me!
  • jjhanlon
    jjhanlon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    pop tarts are little rectangles of Heaven. especially the icecream sundae ones :love:

I will agree with sentence number one. Sentence number two, however, not so much... S'mores Pop-Tarts are the BEST!!!
  • jjhanlon
    jjhanlon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Pop Tarts naaaaaw! Toaster Strudels... OMNOMNOMNOM!

I am hopelessly addicted to the Boston Creme Pie Toaster Strudels... mmmmmm
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I discovered the Lemon meringue yesterday while grocery shopping, I could not resist! I eat them post workout....best cardboard ever =)

These exist?!?

3051083-2091416381-shut-.jpg

I was just going to say how gross poptarts are when I saw this. I would try this, otherwise I just eat around the crust and throw away the rest.
  • JisatsuHoshi
    Options
    pop tarts are little rectangles of Heaven. especially the icecream sundae ones :love:

I will agree with sentence number one. Sentence number two, however, not so much... S'mores Pop-Tarts are the BEST!!!

Not a huge fan of smores... yet I dont even have smores pop tarts ... To the store!
  • keepongoingnmw
    keepongoingnmw Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Go team toaster strudel.

Don't you remember the commercials, the poor deprived, mocked child who was force fed nasty dry poptarts while his friend got the delicious, gooey, warm toaster strudel. Truth.

I do remember this. In fact my mom refused to buy pop tarts because they were not healthy, but for some reason toaster strudels were ok. Oh my poor mom, gotta love her.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options

*whimper* I was just thinking of the proper Pop Tart to make a BLPT.....I do think it would be chocolate peanut butter...or maple brown sugar!