Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Reason Behind Your Ticker?

Replies

• HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    I'm a proud Marine Mama who was supposed to have her son home from 2 years overseas and is now a grumpy Marine mama who has to wait another 2 weeks to see him.... :huh: I will be happy when he's back in the same country and not on the other side of the world.
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    I like Doctor Who.

That's pretty much it.
  • Mines the beach in Mexico where I honeymooned and I want to get back the beach body I once almost had for when we go back:happy:
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Reason for my personalization - - I want spring!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Mine is the logo for Trader Vic's
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Mine is my youngest daughter as a newborn. Cutest baby picture ever! (Okay so I may be a bit prejudiced!)
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    mine is to honor my best friend and winning the fight
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Mine is some pics of me, made into a single image, that a friend of mine used on his website when he had me as a special-guest on his Gaming Podcast. I saved it and used it as a forum signature, and now as a ticker background.
  • slcostel
    slcostel Posts: 116 Member
    Pigs in galoshes are just cute!

I'm not especially fond of pigs and/or galoshes, but the picture made me giggle.
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    I live in Montana and liked a pic that I took. :)
    I use to live in Montana, and still visit every year...this was one of our favorite places!! :happy:
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    I hold my heart in my hands.
  • johnny059qn
    johnny059qn Posts: 163 Member
    I love my Corvette. I was very luck to get this picture next to a USAF Thunderbird. I use this pic everywhere.
  • I'm a proud Marine Mama who was supposed to have her son home from 2 years overseas and is now a grumpy Marine mama who has to wait another 2 weeks to see him.... :huh: I will be happy when he's back in the same country and not on the other side of the world.

I need this one!! I LOVE my Marine!
  • Katemarie34
    Katemarie34 Posts: 144 Member
    Mine is of my dog- love him to pieces! :)
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    I like Doctor Who.

That's pretty much it.

That's why mine is too... and that's my favorite episode evar.

Mine is of me & a remote control Dalek at Dragoncon last year... because that was just before my whole world fell apart. I'll get back there.
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    I drink a TON of water every day and Smart is my fav!
  • curvynblonde
    curvynblonde Posts: 170 Member
    Mine is what my body looked like pre- weight gain and I am striving to get there again, plus some.
    The scale is my enemy and I will kick it's *kitten*!
  • I need a push to make me stick to my goals and none of that frilly nice stuff either- so I think mine works well. :)
  • tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,986 Member
    To help me to stay motivated. :)
  • To help keep me motivated, I want to travel to this place again...it's a very great distance and requires a lot of upper body strength to get down to see the falls.