Reason Behind Your Ticker?

Options
12346»

Replies

• ShawndaSallee
    ShawndaSallee Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Mine is a view from below me, of me hiking/rock climbing. Which is something I love doing. And my little marker thingy is a runner cause that's my favorite thing. I run ALLLLL the time.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I love Hello Kitty and I love Zombies. So, I "Zombiefied" Hello Kitty and fell in love! <3
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    Mine was a lucky shot on the beach. We drove out on the beach at the end of a storm, the sky was really dark and it was raining. I was trying to get a good picture of the water, but they were all blah. For just a minute the sun came out right on top of us and the water sparkled, I scrambled for my phone and voila, a beautiful picture of the waves.
  • damedame
    damedame Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Favorite show growing up, plus they are strong like i want to be!

13544704.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Quite simply...I loved this game and I think their failure to keep this franchise going was an absolute travesty.
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    Mine has "Time Out" because I recently had heart surgery and I'm not allowed to work out for another month.

[img][/img]30767838.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter [img][/img]
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I love my Corvette. I was very luck to get this picture next to a USAF Thunderbird. I use this pic everywhere.

That's pretty cool: I have a pic of my Mustang with a Mustang (B52) from a car show years ago - only it was before I lowered her so she looks better now.
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Mine is because I'm training for a triathlon.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    My car
  • KevinS62
    KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My bike!
  • Valence87
    Valence87 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    DAT SCIENCE.

...no, seriously. It's some pretty sweet science. That I built. And you can't tell from the picture, but many things are invisible. Promise.