WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT???

Options

Replies

• icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    So I can wear a bikini and blind people.

(I'm Irish).
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I WANT TO BE THE HOTTEST PIECE OF ASZ IN WALMART, ALWAYS.

something to aspire to, forsure.
  • reneeroberts_88
    reneeroberts_88 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I want to feel good about myself. I want my husband to be wowed!!!!
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    was sick and tired of being sick and tired!
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    So I can wear a bikini and blind people.

(I'm Irish).

Ahahah! Me too! I like to tell people I'm Dayglo. :wink:
  • Bulldogmomma3
    Bulldogmomma3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I remember being a "me" that I loved and respected. My life was vividly real. The weight that I have slowly gained in the last 15 years has numbed me to life itself. I have become numb to more than just tastes and sounds and muscles, etc. I have become numb to the joys that life is supposed to be. My life is limited because my weight acts like a prison.

So I am not trying to lose weight. I am trying to gain a life worthy of "ME".

Thanks for asking, by the way. I needed to hear myself think that.

I think you're inside my mind!
    Seriously though my reason is basically the same. I was thin just 3 short years ago and I remember feeling so confident and just ALIVE and now I try my hardest to keep from being noticed. I avoid social situations and things that I used to love to do because I feel embarrased about the weight I've gained.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Lots of reasons...

- In the summer when I have extra weight on I feel AWFUL.
    - like to fit in clothes

and more...
  • ToFatToBeSick
    Options
    I started because I was bored and lost 97 pounds last year and so far 6 this year. It went from me being bored to me feeling as though I have something to prove with myself. I'm Bipolar and medications for Bipolar disorder tend to make people gain weight. A lot of weight. I'm not going to be another overweight statistic because of medication. I need the medication and I need to be healthy and I refuse to choose between the two.
  • lknorthstar
    lknorthstar Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    So only my boobs jiggle when I ride my horses…
  • AprilBarkulis
    Options
    I want to play with my 11 grandchildren and climb trees with them :) I want them to grow up knowing me and I want to be healthy
  • jersey_jenn
    jersey_jenn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    so I can buy a smoking hot dress for my daughter's sweet 16 and be confident enough to wear it. so I can stop calling myself a fat piece of **** in my head every time I want to eat something, or every time I try something on. so I can accept a compliment from someone without mentally calling them a liar.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    To have a baby.

Oh, and to make my skinny friends jealous. ;)
  • softballerchik1
    softballerchik1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I want to look healthy and feel healthy. And look outstanding walking into restaurants and bars on my mans arm ;)
  • jj1973
    jj1973 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Improve my health down the line. To put a stop to this gradual weight gain I have experienced for 10 years now.

and so that my clothes look nice on me - no tight spots, no bulges!
  • gypsyrose64
    gypsyrose64 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    -- to regain mobility and enjoy activities from my youth. (horseback riding, softball, hiking, tennis, etc)
    -- to show my teenagers that life is fluid and anything is possible if you want it bad enough!
    -- to feel comfortable in my own skin again and experience love again. (haven't dated in years)
    -- to walk with pride and confidence; instead of anxiety and shame.
  • devrinator
    devrinator Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I think you're already there. You need to step up your goal to Target.
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    From your pic you already are a hottie! I see some of those Wallmart pics - Jeeeeeezzzzz!!
  • devrinator
    devrinator Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Oh, I want to lose weight to look like the "me" I keep forgetting I don't actually look like in reality. When I fantasize that I'm a rock star, the real me isn't the me in my imagination.
  • jadethief
    jadethief Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I want to look down and see my toes.
    I want to sit on the floor and play with my grandbaby without having to crawl over to the couch when I want to stand up.
    I want to shop in the Misses department at Kohls.
    I want to ride a roller coaster without having to squish myself into the seat.
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Lmao@ walmart