WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT???

Options
12346»

Replies

• Mercambus
    Options
    No medical issues yet. *knocks on wood* Just starting to feel the wear and tear of carrying extra weight.
  • rmkeech1
    rmkeech1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Because I've got a great life and a lot to live for. And also because I'm sick of feeling like the fat guy when I hang out with my thin good looking friends.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I've been trying for a few years and going up and down. Pain is the main reason. My knees and lower back hurt when my weight is up. I'm stepping it up though. I WILL get the last 30 off by June. 30 year high school reunion.
  • smantha32
    Options
    I WANT TO BE THE HOTTEST PIECE OF ASZ IN WALMART, ALWAYS.

Honey, you ALWAYS will be. You've seen those people. :bigsmile:
  • smantha32
    Options
    to pick up women in walmart DUH

um...dangle candy bars on a fishing line? (I know I'm going to catch *kitten* for this). lol :tongue:
  • charlenelockhart3
    Options
    my husband is in a band and i dont want to be the fat wife anymore, whenever i watch him perform i feel like he must be ashamed of me - he's not at all but i cant help thinking it. Also with him being in a band girls think its ok to try it on with him even when he's blatantly attached and i want to be hotter than them little tarts xx
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    To be the sexiest bride ever! :-) And also to look chic in Italy for my honeymoon. Woop!