Replies

• Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Oh.... and Lifehouse/Daughtry!!!
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I know I'm never going to hear the end of this but.....

Nickelback! Love them.... and a few of their songs have very special meaning to me because of my brother
  • dmkirk28
    dmkirk28 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Sade
    Hands Down best ever for me!
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Bon Jovi!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I am not supposed to go to concerts...so when I go...it's always something really special and meaningful to me...

so Leonard Cohen....

and it was the best night EVAH
  • JustineElizabeth
    JustineElizabeth Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Nirvana, The Buzzcocks, The Pixies, and more recently Ladytron, and The Kaiser Chiefs all at the Commodore Ballroom in Vancouver, BC.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Mumford and sons. Before they really hit it big. It was amazing. I had chills

Next would be whitesnake last year. Not because he was good. Like at all. But because I went with my brother who worships him and we were front row. I thought my brother might come unglued. Lol it was fun to watch. Even when he shoved me out of the way when he reached for my hand. Haha
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Recently...Eric Church at Red Rocks last May. Amazing venue, great weather, great friends and to top it off he put on an amazing concert....sooooo much fun!!!!!!
  • smboston
    Options
    The Who, Pink Floyd, Grateful Dead.
  • XLMuffnTop
    XLMuffnTop Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Slayer
    Lamb of God
    Cannibal Corpse

Want to see Mastodon.
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    @ toyotagirl3:

OMG! I love Nickelback! "Lullaby", "Gotta Be Somebody", "Saving Me", & "Far Away" are my favorites!
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Trans-Siberian Orchestra had better count - seen them 4 times and it's never gotten old!
  • kbeckley11
    kbeckley11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    George Strait
    Paige & Plant
    Tom Petty

Never got to see the Grateful Dead, but always wanted too!

I've seen Tom Petty 5 times. He counts as one of the best, but also the very worst. When he was way into drugs about 10 years or so ago, I saw him in Wisconsin, and it was horrible. I had already seen him twice before this, so I knew he could be great, and he was great the 4th and 5th time also.

I think it would have been awesome to see Paige and Plant.

The very best concert I have ever been to was Red Hot Chili Peppers with STP. It was right after Californication came out, so there was none of the By the Way crap. And Scott Weiland wasn't doing too bad with the drugs at that point, I guess, because STP was awesome (I've heard its hit or miss with them)

Expanding on the topic of the thread, the concert that I wish I could go back in time and go to, Red Hot Chili Peppers, with Pearl Jam and Smashing Pumpkins opening. Alas, I was far too young when that concert took place to even know who they were.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Skrillex on New Years Eve.
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I've been to a ton of concerts, and off the top of my head, these were the best.

Bon Jovi (seen them about 20 times, and every single concert has been incredible)
    Lady Gaga
    Neil Diamond
    Barenaked Ladies
    REM
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I would have to say the best concert so far for me would have to be seeing Amanda Palmer & The Grand Theft Orchestra on NYE. Second place would have to be seeing Deicide at The Chance theater.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Third Eye Blind in 2009 at a small venue with my sister... awesome night
    Pearl Jam
    Yellowcard and Something Corporate
    Staind and Coldplay
  • Fedup23
    Fedup23 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Iron Maiden was my #1 choice.. forgot my #2 .. Springsteen!!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    My best concert was Sublime with Rome with all my high school friends...Just Epic!

Honorable mentions:

Rolling Stones
    System Of A Down
    Dropkick Murphy's
    Bruce Springsteen
    Planet Smashers
    Reel Big Fish
    Gaslight Anthem

So much more lol
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options