I'm at a loss and need some help, please!

Options

Replies

• PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    personally id eat what ever i wanted and think sod the diet for that day and start afresh the next day but thats just me
    That's the plan. I just can't decide. Also, why did the wife sour on lasagna. I don't get it.

Ladies, what is wrong with lasagna?!
  • fiferize
    fiferize Posts: 141
    Options
    how about a good tenderloin steak, some fresh steamed vegies and a piece of fruit!
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    Are you wanting suggestions for birthday food indulgences?
    Yes.
    Are you wanting suggestions for healthy alternatives to traditional birthday food?
    No. I made that clear earlier.
    Are you wanting suggestions for convincing your family to eat your favorites?
    Yes.
    I'm guessing by the way you blasted the person who suggested health, you aren't interested in that. Good luck getting whatever it is you're looking for.
    Not wanting to eat cauliflower pizza or cabbage-filled lasagna on my birthday means that I'm not interested in health? :huh:
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are here to get advise and when someone takes the time to give you some healthy alternatives you bash on them? That's not cool... In that case just do whatever you want and don't ask if you aren't willing to listen to others suggestions.
  • babyblooz
    babyblooz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Trolly McTrollerson. :laugh:
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    Why do you ask for help, then not take any advice? You are your own advocate, dude!
    I did not ask for meal substitutes or ways to hide vegetables in the meal.
    Fine. Eat a baby. I don't care! you ask for help. People give it to you. You make them feel bad. I say eat a big fat baby. After all, it's your birthday. Probably your last if you eat that child!
    I make people feel bad because I'm not interested in eating cauliflower pizza? Now, you want me to eat a human? :huh:
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    how about a good tenderloin steak, some fresh steamed vegies and a piece of fruit!
    Sounds good!
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are here to get advise and when someone takes the time to give you some healthy alternatives you bash on them? That's not cool... In that case just do whatever you want and don't ask if you aren't willing to listen to others suggestions.

clap clap clap!

I might add the original poster keep making a stink about his birthday. When you are overweight, why ruin the hard work of trying to lose by eating like crazy on any one day? Doesn't add up in my book.
  • WABeachWalker
    WABeachWalker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am glad you chose to come to MyFitnessPal for support in your weight loss and fitness goals. This has been a great tool to help me lose weight. How sensible a plan this is to help me to keep track of calories and activities and try to balance my life out a bit more!

One question I have been asking myself more and more regarding food choices is this: Is this food choice bringing me closer to my goals for my health and fitness or is it moving me farther away? Based on that, I believe I'm making better and better choices.

I wish you success in achieving your goals. At first it isn't easy making sustainable lifestyle changes, but as the days roll on, it becomes more and more natural. Let's keep going one day at a time. I know you can do this.
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options
    Trolly McTrollerson. :laugh:

You are either on to something or on something. Me thinks the former!
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I think people are just trying to suggest some healthier options of your favourite meals because, after all, this is a fitness and diet based website/community.

I know on birthdays we all like to have something a little naughty so why not have a small piece of lasagne.

Hope you have a nice birthday
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    1. I did not ask for "healthy alternatives". People are making assumptions.

2. I did not bash anyone. I simply replied that I was not interested in any kind of "healthy" substitutes. Just as forum members are free to share their opinions or suggestions, I'm free to reply with my opinion.
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options
    I think you should eat butter! None of that fruit and veggie nonsense. Not meat. None of that. Just butter. Like 3 vats of pure butter!

Bon Aniversari!
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    I might add the original poster keep making a stink about his birthday. When you are overweight, why ruin the hard work of trying to lose by eating like crazy on any one day? Doesn't add up in my book.
    One day of eating something that is not "clean" will not "ruin" anything. I feel sorry for those that do not grasp that concept.
  • babyblooz
    babyblooz Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    One day of eating something that is not "clean" will not "ruin" anything. I feel sorry for those that do not grasp that concept.

Okay, I'll play along. What exactly were you asking the readers to "support"?
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    By the way why do you have a booking photo on your profile? It's not really you...
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    I think you should eat butter! None of that fruit and veggie nonsense. Not meat. None of that. Just butter. Like 3 vats of pure butter!

Bon Aniversari!
    This is hilarious. I clarify with one reply that I'm not interested in any kind of substitution, and this guy accuses me of being a jerk. Then, he proceeds to go ape **** and suggest that I eat babies and butter.

You should eat lasagna one day. It may help your emotional health, dude.
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    Okay, I'll play along. What exactly were you asking the readers to "support"?
    I invite you to the original post. Just looking for food ideas.
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options

Bon Aniversari!
    This is hilarious. I clarify with one reply that I'm not interested in any kind of substitution, and this guy accuses me of being a jerk. Then, he proceeds to go ape **** and suggest that I eat babies and butter.

You should eat lasagna one day. It may help your emotional health, dude.

What is with you and lasagna?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    obviously people here don't understand what and internet TROLL is