I'm at a loss and need some help, please!

Options

Replies

• lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I might add the original poster keep making a stink about his birthday. When you are overweight, why ruin the hard work of trying to lose by eating like crazy on any one day? Doesn't add up in my book.
    One day of eating something that is not "clean" will not "ruin" anything. I feel sorry for those that do not grasp that concept.
    i agree plus if you really really fancy something and end up having a substitute you dont enjoy it
    i have devils food cake every birthday plus a special meal thats probably way over the top in calories, it hasnt stopped me losing a hell of a lot of weight
  • AJL_Daddy
    AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    obviously people here don't understand what and internet TROLL is

Oh no. This person is an OBVIOUS troll. It's PAINFULLY obvious. But, I'm bored, and this is fun!
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    What is with you and lasagna?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
    I like it. What is it with you and eating babies and freaking out when someone suggests eating something not necessarily "healthy" one day?
  • raecork
    raecork Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My thought is the OP got just what he wanted. I have been following some of the message boards today and see that there are many here who are not taking it as serious as others. Some are passionate about their healthy lifestyle goals while others are not. This is life this is the world we live in. I think some of the message boards have posts set up for those two groups to get together and taunt one another. Well done! Now I will get back to why I am here and that is for myself and to reach my own goals, I think useful tools are to be found here as well as a bunch of useless tools.
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options
    What is with you and lasagna?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
    I like it. What is it with you and eating babies and freaking out when someone suggests eating something not necessarily "healthy" one day?

I'm not. I genuinely thought EVERYONE liked eating Babies and Butter! I mean, what is a birthday without babies and butter?
  • susanmc31
    susanmc31 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Lasanga sounds delicious! It's one of my favourite meals! I am making a chicken lasanga tonight for friends.

Happy Birthday and enjoy your day!
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    My thought is the OP got just what he wanted. I have been following some of the message boards today and see that there are many here who are not taking it as serious as others. Some are passionate about their healthy lifestyle goals while others are not.
    So... my wanting to eat pizza, lasagna or Persian food on my birthday means that I'm "not taking it as serious as others" and that I'm not "passionate" about my goals? Really? Amazing that you were able to extrapolate that. :huh:
  • luzma99
    Options
    Enjoy your pizza Happy birthday
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    Lasanga sounds delicious! It's one of my favourite meals! I am making a chicken lasanga tonight for friends.
    Oh, nice! Red or white sauce? I'm thinking it would be good in white sauce with spinach. Pray tell, please.
    Thanks! Hope you enjoy your dinner with friends!
  • susanmc31
    Options
    There is some great recipes on here for cauliflower base pizza ( I know it sounds gross but it's not) or you can still have your lasagna, but instead of using noodles use blanched leek ( cut length ways) instead to make your layers. :smile: Oh and Happy birthday:flowerforyou:

The leek recipe sounds delish! I will have to try that some day!
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    Enjoy your pizza Happy birthday
    Thanks! Hope it doesn't "ruin" everything! Ha!
  • susanmc31
    Options
    Oh, nice! Red or white sauce? I'm thinking it would be good in white sauce with spinach. Pray tell, please.
    Thanks! Hope you enjoy your dinner with friends!

It's made with Hollandaise sauce and asparagus with mushrooms and onion. It is quite nice, my husbands favourite!
  • vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I'm not. I genuinely thought EVERYONE liked eating Babies and Butter! I mean, what is a birthday without babies and butter?

Butter basted babies!!!! Now that's what I call DESSERT
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    It's made with Hollandaise sauce and asparagus with mushrooms and onion. It is quite nice, my husbands favourite!
    Nice!

Oh, wait...

YOU MAY AS WELL EAT A BABY AND A BIG DISH OF BUTTER! OH MY GOD! YOU ARE GOING TO RUIN EVERYTHING IF YOU EAT THAT HOLLANDAISE SAUCE! YOU AREN'T TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY!
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options
    You know what I like on my lasagna? Baby meat!
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    27571881.jpg
  • littleangel4523
    littleangel4523 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a firm believer in making changes in your life you can live with. holidays and birthdays are tough times of year. I think if you eat right all the time and exercise regularly then the occasional treat (like lasagna) on your birthday shouldn't be too bad. Just remember to pace yourself and measure your portions, but you should enjoy your birthday dinner.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    There is some great recipes on here for cauliflower base pizza ( I know it sounds gross but it's not) or you can still have your lasagna, but instead of using noodles use blanched leek ( cut length ways) instead to make your layers. :smile: Oh and Happy birthday:flowerforyou:

I make mini lasagnas with won ton wrappers in muffin tins. Of I make it with eggplant in place of noodles.
  • SoozeE512
    SoozeE512 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    There's no better day to splurge than your birthday. If you want the lasagna, go ahead and have it! Just limit yourself to a controlled portion and savor every bite.
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Options
    27571881.jpg
    Quite serious. Looking for some ideas. What does everyone like to eat on their birthday?