Any 40 somethings out there???

Options

Replies

• MelSeaux
    MelSeaux Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am just blown away at all the support out there in MFPland!! Thanks to all the "forty somethings" out there for friending me!!
    I have never been to the community site before and just decided on a whim to post what I did. I'm amazed at the responses!!
    Here's to Motivation and Support!!
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I am 47, turning 48 in the summer. I currently have 70 lbs to lose, so very similar to you. My hubby turns 50 this year and we decided enough was enough! I would love to have you as a friend.
  • ferrahcn
    Options
    42 here... feel free to add me if you would like :-)
  • Careygirl1968
    Careygirl1968 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Double 4's and 50 pounds to go! Feel free to add me - I log religiously and am on every day!
  • ExcelWithMel
    ExcelWithMel Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Will be 41 in May.

60 lbs. in 8 months is do-able. You can do it! Feel free to add me.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    yes to both...i am 44 and need to lose about the same. You're welcome to add me
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    43 next month
    just trying to maintain
    feel free to add me
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 feel free to add me I'm good with encouragement, I've got 4lbs left to go but not too bothered as I'm happy in my skin ????
  • wannatangle
    wannatangle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I just turned 48. I only have 10 pounds to lose but I have been struggling with it for quite some time. Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • TriciaBulls1
    Options
    New to website, just started my diet on day 5
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    45 here and I have 100 pounds to lose .. I'd be happy to cheer and jeer .. if you can take honesty! :smile:
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    43 here... Anyone is welcome to add me... Down 124 in less than seven months! Learned a lot and got more to learn and understand and most importantly apply.
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    42 years old, 43 in march. I've lost 92 pounds since last January. I wanted to lose 100 by my birthday this year (March 13th) I am not going to make it but I probably will by Memorial day, maybe even April 1st and that's good enough for me.

Feel free to add me.

I bet you can do it by your bday.. as a matter of fact.. i KNOW you can !
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    42 turning 43 in March....feel free to add me!
  • noralynn71
    Options
    I'm 42 and have been using the site for about 4 months now. I have dropped 40 pounds since October 14th. I need to loose another 40-45 or so. I started doing Medifast with Take Shape for Life. I did it for 3 months. I use this tracker for every bite to see what I am eating and now I am switching over some foods to regular things because of the cost of medifast. It's still coming off! :) We can do it!
    Nora
  • Lisafrazier71
    Lisafrazier71 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! and 41... and hungry :/
  • rmgatch
    rmgatch Posts: 38
    Options
    42 here. Add me if you are looking more friends.
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Just turned 43 2 days ago. :)
  • GaryMerr
    Options
    46 and counting ...
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm 22 for the 2nd time. :wink: Have about another 20 pesky lbs or so to go. Welcome! :drinker: