Options

Replies

• Greekbabe1973
    Options
    Hi I'm new and I will be 40 in June :-)
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 48 and have another 55 pounds to lose - total of 75. Anyone feel free to add me. We will support each other through our journeys!
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Hi there...not quite 40 but damn close...I have about 70 pounds to lose too...lets do this!!!
  • lilahk95
    lilahk95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    41 tomorrow here!
  • I just turned 42 this month and i have 70+ lbs to lose,just joined here yesterday so very new here
  • jimed43
    jimed43 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I turned 41 back on the 31st of December, and need to lose atleast 100 pounds. I have lost 15 since 1-1-13.

Feel free to add me.
  • lisadianek
    Options
    Hi 42...43 in a couple of days and looking to lose 40-45lbs. Would love another friend to share tips and offer support : )
  • missi72
    missi72 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 40, will be 41 in July. I've got 35 lbs to go. Feel free to add me :))
  • willprovost
    willprovost Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 40, and out to lose about 70 pounds from where I started. Sent a request, best of luck to all.
  • Kadesha72
    Kadesha72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Always up for new friends!!! I'm turning 41 in about... an hour and a half... I have a daughter, 19, who's already off on her own. I decided I'm getting too old to be so lazy... my family is notorious for joint problems, and I always felt too young to have to worry about it... and frankly I STILL feel too young (I only feel maybe 29-30...) but I AM... so I decided to make a real attempt to get this weight off so I can feel better, move better, look better!
  • Kadesha72
    Kadesha72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Nearly 41. Jesus wept. I need to grow up. :bigsmile:

HA!!! NEVER GROW UP!!!
  • Timmmy40
    Timmmy40 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I just turned 41, and I have 35lbs to go. I have been using mfp for almost a year. I have lost 131lbs. I log daily. I will help anyone that needs advice, or my take on the 131lbs that I have lost. I also need encouragement from mfp friends. I plan to continue to use this site after I reach my goal. Anyone feel free to add me. :happy:
  • onthehill6
    Options
    Hey, I just joined and don't know much about the site but would love to have someone to talk to.
  • debwagner31
    debwagner31 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I'll be 40 in July, just started my journey to lost 50+ lbs. My daughter graduates in May and I want to be one of the hottest moms there!! Love to have some new friends for support and encouragement.

Feel free to add me!
  • shellfly
    shellfly Posts: 186
    Options
    I'm 42 and reached my weight loss goal in December. I'm still adjusting to maintenance and working on fitness. I'd love to have some more 40-something friends and am happy to offer support/encouragement.
  • Linzrific
    Linzrific Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    43 and on my final "loss" journey - this is now a lifestyle, not a diet - YAY!
    Am down 29lbs with 49 to go to my initial goal - will assess from there.
    Always looking for supportive buddies - feel free to add me - I'm on a 70-day tracking roll and plan to keep it up indefinitely (even on vacation)!
  • Luckystarz71
    Options
    I am 41 and have about 100 pounds to lose, would love some new supportive friends, anyone feel free to add me! :happy:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I am 44, mother of three girls and everyone is welcome to friend me. We all have a common goal, so the more the merrier. :bigsmile:
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I am almost 38 years old. but would love to be your friend