Skinny and flat chested or heavier with boobs?

Options

Replies

• judykat7
    judykat7 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I have had boobs all my life - and a weight issue. I am thinking if I could be thin without boobs I would just go buy me some. The right size, firmness, perkiness....
  • juicy_cat
    juicy_cat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4' and 193 with size G's - I am ready for a little less all over...
    Most guys like small women with small breast over heavy - right?

I think it really depends on the guy......guys will tell a girl what she wants to hear I reckon....and I actually think most guys like curvy girls...not massive and not tiny...
  • lisahaug9
    Options
    I am all for getting rid of them; I am 5 feet with a D cup. My hubby on the other hand is not happy that as I lose weight they are the first thing that appear to be shrinking but he doesn't have to carry them around all day! In 2012 I was in a DD cup but I lost 15 pounds and was able to get rid of one of those D's. :happy: I will gladly take skinny and flat chested any day but I will be happy just getting to a C cup.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Meh, I'd rather be lean and fit and have little in the way of boobs, than be overweight and have boobs. I've never had much, regardless. Maybe that's why.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Meh, I'd rather be lean and fit and have little in the way of boobs, than be overweight and have boobs. I've never had much, regardless. Maybe that's why.

This. Boobs are overrated.....I got an awesome butt
  • debdelilah
    Options
    I have NEVER had boobs... when i was in HS i got made fun of ALL THE time... I was 120 at 5'9 and looked like a boy LOL!

Once i had my son and gained weight I got boobs! YAYYYYYYYY !!!!!!! but was 201 lbs..... and stayed that way for about 3 years.

Now that Im 170's and lost the weight my boobs are going away again.....

Some days Id rather be heavier with boobs than skinny with no boobs.... LOL .

Am I the only one with this problem? LOL

I love being thinner.... but feel "boyish" again LOL

My boobs shrunk when I lost weight as well, but everything is still in proportion - larger boobs/larger body, smaller boobs/smaller body. I don't feel boyish being smaller. But as you lose weight, if you get to a very low percentage(range from 10%-16% body fat) your hormones can be affected so that your estrogen is too low, and you can stop menstruating. I had a time where I was doing intense workouts every day of the week, where I felt less feminine being intimate and it may have had something to with hormones. I made a conscious decision to cut back the intensity(down from 2hrs/7 days to usually 45 minutes to an hour 6-7 days), and I now still feel very fit without feeling less attractive.
  • binknbaby
    binknbaby Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind losing SOME of my F's (and that's after coming down from H's after I stopped nursing and lost 30 lb about 18 months ago). But I guess my "fear" is that I'll just lose the fullness and be floppy. So part of me wants to keep the larger size. Either that or I just need to get pregnant again. hahahaha!

But seriously, these things are heavy and give me a backache...

My husband doesn't want me to lose them at all. He's a boob man. Which is good because I don't have very much junk in the trunk. :grumble:
  • slindley422
    Options
    I'm 5'2...in a D cup..I was 170 (still too heavy) when I got pregnant with my now 3 year old. I've always had boobs and curves, but when I loose weight my boobs are ALWAYS the first part of me to get smaller...but, after nursing for 2 years...I look like something out of national geographic, and would be happier for something smaller and not so...sagging. LOL
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    I've always been fairly flat chested so I can't relate. I used to hate that I didn't have boobs but I would honestly rather be skinny than have boobs if I can't have both.
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    yeah, i don't have boobs at all :/
    the only thing about it that bothers me is that it seems disproportional to the rest of my body, since i'm fairly chunky.....

same for me. I can barely fit an A cup.. lol. Hopefully as I lose weight I don't lose any in the boobs because well.. then I'll have none whatsoever. :/
  • ReaGaladriel
    ReaGaladriel Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I would definitive be heavier with boobs. I have big boobs and I would be very upset if I lost them :p
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Boobs are just extra fat mounds....and what good are they for... really? They just get in the way...I can't ride a bike..or swim...or run....or drive a car...
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options

This. Boobs are overrated.....I got an awesome butt

Butt > Boobs IMO. At least you can make it bigger if you wish with muscle!!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    id rather be flat, flat flat flat!... haha. But then again, Ive had a significant chest since puberty. Wanna trade?

This. I'd love a small chest. I have never been able to stand up straight, it takes a huge effort when you have a larger chest. More than a handful is a waste anyway.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    At my lowest weight on mfp an A cup got too small, so I gained a bit to get them back again. I might try out tiny breasts some day, to see if I like them, or I might always let them determine the lowest BF I'm comfortable with.
  • sunlover89
    sunlover89 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    At 150lbs I was a D, at 220lbs I was an EE. Now I'm 190 with E's and rather than just getting smaller, they are getting flatter and saggier. The only thing I like about my TOM is getting nice full boobs! I'm happy with them being smaller but not looking like i've just popped out a few kids , when I haven't :-/
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I've always had an A cup.
    At 150lbs or at 190lbs.
    They were always still an A, a fuller A at my heaviest, but still an A.

I'd rather be slim and flat.

My sister has HUGE boobs and is getting them chopped off, I've watched her carry those things around and I would never want that.
  • 1newcat
    1newcat Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I hate the disappearing boobs trick. Especially that in between time when you've lost the girls but haven't hit skinny yet. But i made a deal with myself.... hit my goals and if the csection kangaroo pouch don't go, then a mommy makeover it is! It'll take some saving,but i'm not bustin my tookus to still be unsatisfied with my results. Just me, not saying i am right at all... but just as much as this is for my health, it's also to make me happy with how i see me.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    The only bras that are easy to find in a 36 A (the size I am when I'm below 150 pounds) look like training bras.

Not my experience at all - the nice ones all come only in tiny sizes, whereas for people who *need* to wear them all the time, you have a choice of white and frumpy or black and frumpy. Why would you even need a bra for a size A, beyond fashion?

I'm jealous. I've always been big-boobed, and at my current size, have to lug around a set of DDs. I can't run or ride horses without a very, very good sports bra, at the risk of giving myself a black eye.

How can you think that someone that has small breasts does not need to wear a bra? Small breasts still hurt when they are bouncing around during exercise (not as much and they are more easily contained, but you need a bra for that), small breasts are still subject to gravity and a bra is needed to keep them perky for a long time, It is never appropriate no matter what size breasts a women has to go into her job with her nipples poking out her shirt and her boobs bouncing around and obviously not in a bra and what if she needs (or even wants) to ever wear a white shirt or blouse, so even if you consider that to be fashion it is still a valid reason to need a bra. Never mind when breastfeeding and you need a bra to put in the milk catching pads, so you do not end up soaked in milk. Small breasts may be small, but they are still breasts and very often in need of a bra. I could go braless if I was also going topless. It's true that because my breasts are small they are perky and self-supporting (even after having two children), but with a shirt on, the shirt drags on them and it is very uncomfortable to me. I think from reading these threads it is tough for a lot of people to find bras, especially since so many of us fall into band sizing that is not sold in the stores at the malls (my band size is 28).
  • Phat_Bottom_Girl
    Options
    I would love to be skinny and flat chested!!