Skinny and flat chested or heavier with boobs?

Replies

• Ive always been flat chested, I have two sisters that are 5 ft 1 with GG's and 5ft 4 with DDD, me Im 5 ft 10 with ittiy bitty b's. No matter my weight I have never had them.

No matter my weight i have always been a barely b also
  • Well, would be nice to have a bit bigger ones ... After loosing all the excess weight, I have troubles filling in A cup... :/
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    I enjoy having larger boobs - even if they do get annoying when doing cardio. If when I get down to my goal weight and they are no longer there, I will most likely get implants. However, I don't think I will have that problem.
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    I'd personally rather be skinny with itty bitty titties.

http://theittybittytittycommittee.tumblr.com/
  • nikkidevin
    nikkidevin Posts: 4 Member
    I've only recently gotten a good sized chest (almost a C) but with that came an extra 50 lbs everywhere else too. I would gladly go back to my As if I could have my thin body back to go with them. I never realized what I had and was always whinnying about wanting bigger boobs but I guess I forgot to ask to keep the rest of me the same size when I got them ;) LOL
  • nikkidevin
    nikkidevin Posts: 4 Member
    After reading most of these posts I guess I should prepare myself to say goodbye to these girls if I can lose the weight I want. I'll be sad to see them go but I'll be more happy to have a flatter stomach again and smaller thighs
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Definitely healthy and flat(ish) - before my baby I was down to a size 4 and had 34C's - after I ballooned up to a 36DDD which only shrank one cup size. I'd be happy to be a C again with an athletic physique.
  • NCVF
    NCVF Posts: 83 Member
    I would love to have an a or b cup. Ive had a breast reduction. Went from G-H cup down to a small C. Wish I would have gone for a small B. being thin with no boobs is easier to dress for and you can jump up and down without getting slapped in the face.

um.. OW! you must have been in pain. I bet you look good, your pic is beautiful!
  • NCVF
    NCVF Posts: 83 Member
    I got my boobs from being big. First pregnant, then nursing, then stayed big. I like them, but I'd rather be slim with smaller boobs. I can always buy some. :P I will definitely need a lift after I reach my goal.
  • MbiggsHFD319
    MbiggsHFD319 Posts: 427 Member
    I take skinny and fake boobs! I have always been flat chested. No matter if I was fat, skinny, pregnant didn't matter breast size didn't change. So I bought me some! LOL... now it doesn't matter I will always have boobs! :)

I agree, although I was a full overflowing C in high school but with each child I added to my family I subtracted a bit from my books. I am now a 34 B but u could probably wear an A. I just refuse to. I just buy bras with built in boobs and I'm good. It's kind of a family joke with me, my daughters and my nieces. I just say hey I will never have to worry about sagging and at night I can take the off and the don't get n the way, and as a guy once told me more than a mouthful is a waste anyway. Lol
  • Right now, I'm a 40B, with huge hips and big *kitten*. I would never opt to 'buy' breasts. Too many medical problems associated with that and I don't want to feel 'fake'. I also wouldn't want guys to notice that as soon as they see me. I need to embrace who I am, and what I was born with and make the best of it. And I'm so GLAD my fiance loves me exactly as I am (even if overweight!)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Congrats on your weight loss.
    Boobs are for kids.
    Skinny is better.
  • Santerre1984
    Santerre1984 Posts: 60 Member
    I feel the same way. Just had a baby 3 months ago and now my boobs are what you say...DEFLATED...lol.
    But I would rather be skinny and flat chested!:noway: :ohwell:
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Beautiful women come in all shapes, sizes, nationalities and hair styles. Love yourself first. There will always be someone out there to love you. For every type there is someone who loves it.
  • Easy answer to this: It depends on the girl. There's no correct answer for that question.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    I must be lucky, because even when my boobs first showed up they were huge! I was wearing 34Ds at 97lbs, 36DD at 148lbs, and now at 123lbs they're at 32DDD with no sign of budging. They looked "fuller" when I was heavier. Not that they're saggy or anything now (omg, I dread the day...) they just looked nicer when I was chubbier.

I'm only 4'11 so I *need* my boobs, otherwise I look like a child :(

Oh it's not so bad. I hear you just roll them up and tuck them in. Voila!
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Beautiful women come in all shapes, sizes, nationalities and hair styles. Love yourself first. There will always be someone out there to love you. For every type there is someone who loves it.
    THIS!

Btw OP-you are gorgeous.

Carry on.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    The grass is always greener... on someone else's chest.
  • I am hoping that my boobs get smaller as I lose weight! I was in a B cup, starting gaining weight, and now I am a 36D.
    I don't want these things! Take them back! lol
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    You can buy boobs! Good padded bra or get some at the plastic surgeon.
    Being heavier and big boobs is painful in so many ways. I have been that way all my life. I had boobs in the third grade. Skipped over the training bra phase and went straight for sheet metal as my father would joke about. Pain in the shoulders and neck and having to wear ugly underwire bras is no fun.
    Once I am done my weight loss journey I will be getting a reduction and lift to fix all the years of having big ones. Cant wait.