Skinny and flat chested or heavier with boobs?

Options

Replies

• metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'll take whatever breasts come with the weight I'm aiming for, and some really pretty bras that actually fit.
  • Ebelina07
    Options
    I have NEVER had boobs... when i was in HS i got made fun of ALL THE time... I was 120 at 5'9 and looked like a boy LOL!

Once i had my son and gained weight I got boobs! YAYYYYYYYY !!!!!!! but was 201 lbs..... and stayed that way for about 3 years.

Now that Im 170's and lost the weight my boobs are going away again.....

Some days Id rather be heavier with boobs than skinny with no boobs.... LOL .

Am I the only one with this problem? LOL

I love being thinner.... but feel "boyish" again LOL
  • Ebelina07
    Options
    excuse me my dear, didn't your beloved husband marry you without boobs? u also breastfed your kids without boobs! you have friends and they accepted you in that condition! sweetheart, start feeling secure in the arms of your husband (and God of course) and be happy always. lose weight if you choose to.
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    did anyone else in here get a dodgy message from a guy going on about boobs who had clearly read this thread? not impressed :(
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Figure this out. I was fat with big boobs and am still losing with big boobs. I have lost 115 lbs and only ONE yes One cup size. From a 42 H to a 36 G. I prayed for smaller boobs. But this will not be. It seems I am destined for giant boobs. Try doing a push-up when your boobs are only an inch from the ground in start position. *sigh* it is very frustrating. Not to mention the difficulty maintaining a good posture. I would love to be slender with smallish boobs. Right now I would settle for a D better yet a C.
  • DraftedByTheMan
    Options
    $6,000 and a visit to Dr. Horton gets you boobs....problem solved!
    It's probably much healthier for you to be fit and active than overweight so do what's best for your overall mental and physical health.
  • laurabini
    laurabini Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm not fat but I do have boobs and I'd rather be flat chested. I find big boobs very "uncomfortable" and they also cause me back pain :angry:
  • Louiseisme
    Options
    Mine have been the first thing to go, I was a 42DD now Im 36 flat saggy Small B, I told my friend that I would need a tummy tuck for the loose skin and a boob lift cause I have lost so much lol.
  • ton40orbust
    Options
    When I was 315 pounds I was a 42B Now that I'm down to 259 I'm a 40A. I wear ultimate padded push up bras to look proportional. Once I get down to my UGW I'm seriously considering a boob job because I know once I hit 140 I will have no boobs at all. I'd rather be mildly overweight and have boobs but I don't have boobs to begin with so I'm going for skinny and flat chested.
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I hope my boobs disappear! I loved being an A-cup and hate being a D or C like I am now.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I've got them, but they tend to fade back with weight loss.
    I got picked on in school too...the fried eggs thing...the IBTC...more than a mouthful is a waste...blah blah blah.
    When I had my kids, BOOM! Whoa, mama!

When I went to have a mammogram, the nurse told me I had the breasts of a 20 year old. I told her I should, it took them long enough to show up.

When I lose weight, they're the first to exit the building, the little traitors.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    healthy
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    Skinny and flat chested any day.
  • ladyinredflush
    ladyinredflush Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    flat. I used to be flat as a pan in high school, but then I got some boobies in college, YAYS!..albeit small, but I am still happy. Hopefully I can keep some while I lose some weight, but I won't mind too much if I become a pan again. lol
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I've always been a B cup. Even when I was 190 lbs, even now that I'm 155. They are just small forever and ever.

But I'm used to it now, and I think they're rather cute :)
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Well, I've never had kids, but I have noticed that with gaining weight Ive gotten a little bigger (like going from an A to a B, maybe), but I'm fine losing the boobies if it means getting my old body back! I do not like the one I'm in now ;-) I always thought big boobs would get in the way during sports, etc... and having small ones certainly cuts down on how much I have to spend on bras!

ETA: and I'm pretty sure mine aren't going to get droopy any time soon!
  • sudowpa2
    Options
    I rather be Skinny and Flat chested... I get made fun of all the time for having boobs cause I am heavy
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I like my boobs the way they are when I'm still 11 kgs from my goal weight. So I would rather mantain my weight a bit over my GW, if it meant that I would still have a medium sized chest.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    dita-is-a-peach.jpg

I know girls who have a large bust and girls who have a small one, they still look womanly to me. Boobs don't make a girl.

I'm a C right now, but I'll probably be a B at my goal weight... they always get smaller.

Don't worry too much about it, sounds like your husband loves you regardless of your cup size - and he should!
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Oh boy, I have a life-long love/hate with being skinny & flat....

I've always been thin with very small boobs. Having a "boyish" build was far worse when I younger. I desperately wanted to look curvy for the boys in high school but that day never came. I would wonder where the heck are my boobs damnit?!?! How come even this AA cup bra has some air in it??? Grrrrrr.... :sad:

Then it was great in my 20's because that freshman 15 that I put on actually looked good on me. The boobs weren't big, but were bigger. I was finally filled out a little more yet still thin. I ate whatever I wanted & didn't have to exercise. Life was good!!! I loved my body! :bigsmile:

Well, then I hit thirty and the fat started sticking to my tummy, and it doesn't seem to want to go away. I got that awful "skinny-fat" look. I work out so hard, and I lose fat from everywhere including my already small chest but my stomach is being very stubborn. It's extremely frustrating....:explode:

So honestly, If I could put on weight & have it evenly distribute on my body I wouldn't mind the few extra lbs. as much. I think having some curves look good. Oh, how i'd love to be built like a Vargas girl, but the reality is that I won't ever be curvy like that. Since I am going to thin & flat no matter what my current choices are:

be skinny & flat with a bird-chest, chicken legs & pot belly from being lazy :noway: OR be thin & flat yet athletic & muscular from working out....I think i'll take the latter :smile: