Options

Replies

• greenihlonde
    Options
    W2G!!! You look fabulous!
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    great job on your progress. it helps to have someone special stand beside you in the journey.
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Awesome success! Congratulations!
  • 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Options
    wow awesome :) Really needed some inspiration today Happy I read this. Congratulations to you and keep it up!!
  • tempest501
    tempest501 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks guys, never been called an inspiration before. Thats kinda cool =D
  • Decemom
    Decemom Posts: 10
    Options
    Very inspirational. Thanks for being honest about your journey.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I think the difference is awesome, and you look great now, but if you'll still feeling "fluffy", concentrate more on lifting and getting stronger... you may not need to lose weight, but just reconstitute :-) Great job!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    You look like someone who gets his mail delivered in the gym!! wat a fantastic transformation..You should be proud of what you've accomplished
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Wow! Studly!
  • tempest501
    Options
    I think the difference is awesome, and you look great now, but if you'll still feeling "fluffy", concentrate more on lifting and getting stronger... you may not need to lose weight, but just reconstitute :-) Great job!

Ye I started concentrating more on this round xmas but as I went back up to maint cals put on 5-6 pounds over course of a month and got worried (str gains were crazy in this period tho). I am trying to lose that extra weight again at moment, mainly because i picked up some elbow pain so having to take it easy to try let it repair.
    Wow! Studly!

That made me grin lol
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    You look great! You don't look podgy at all to me in the last photo! Well done to you.
  • tempest501
    Options
    You look great! You don't look podgy at all to me in the last photo! Well done to you.

Thank you , I guess it just takes time for the brain to catch up because i was in such a mess for so long.
  • AngelaH10
    AngelaH10 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Congrats on your weight loss!!!
  • DebraMAnderson
    DebraMAnderson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job. with regards to the elbow injury, often when lifting weights on a regular basis, fibre builds up in your shoulder muscles resulting in pain in your elbow. try placing a hard tennis or cricket ball in a stocking, throw it over your shoulder and pressing against the wall, massage the ball between your shouler blade by squatting up and down. do this as often as you can, several times a day. you'll find this massage will loosen the fibres and ease the elbow pain...:wink:
  • slap1225
    slap1225 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    you do look good! you can see the weight loss in your face as well as your body. how much did you lose?
  • tempest501
    Options
    you do look good! you can see the weight loss in your face as well as your body. how much did you lose?

I was not weighing myself for first couple of months (took a while to get on the scales as I knew it was going to be bad) but in since I have been tracking it about 30 pounds. If I had to guess I think you could add another 10-12 pounds on to that number.
  • jaebennetti
    jaebennetti Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Amazing transformation and way to go reaching your goals.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I think you've done great job, you look so much healthier, well done x
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look so much younger now, which is kinda funny because you seemed younger in your before pictures. I don't know if I'm explaining it well, but you just look different. Kudos!!
  • lfgallant31
    Options
    Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!