Worst pickup lines you've either used or had used on you...

Options
Vain_Witch
Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
The worst I've ever heard:

I was dancing with this guy in a club...
He leans in real close...
Whispers in my ear...
"Sweet Nothings..."

Me: "Oh my god, did you really just whisper sweet nothings in my ear?!"
Him: "Yeah, did it work?"

Ummmm....no.... lol

Replies

• myers0machine
    Options
    How much? love :)

Smell this...

Works all the time
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Some girl - "My friend thinks you're hot."

Me - Walks away. Confidence is sexy. If you can't even talk to me then why bother?
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    "Are you American?"
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

Me - Walks away. Confidence is sexy. If you can't even talk to me then why bother?

You just ignored her and walked away? Ah meanie!!
  • Vain_Witch
    Options

So, you've never used a wingman? lol
  • CiaLashelle
    CiaLashelle Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I hope I don't get kicked off for this but I really was approached with this line before JERK: " Hey girl, Do you have any Puerto Rican in you." ME: "No" JERK " Would you like some??" Ughhh and EWWW. The sad thing is he was really a handsome guy, until he opened his mouth LOL
  • Vain_Witch
    Options
    I hope I don't get kicked off for this but I really was approached with this line before JERK: " Hey girl, Do you have any Puerto Rican in you." ME: "No" JERK " Would you like some??" Ughhh and EWWW. The sad thing is he was really a handsome guy, until he opened his mouth LOL

Ugh! I've heard that one before with the variation being Italian. Guys need to realize that pickup lines don't work on girls worth hitting on, and AT LEAST use something original if you're just going for the laugh! lol
  • piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    Options

I'd walk off to after I laughed.... I couldn't date someone that can't even come up and say hi
  • piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    Options
    I've had a guy use "You must be tired you've been running through my mind all night" and "That shirts very becoming of you...if i were on you I'd be coming to" Second one got the guy slapped.
  • Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm not good with lines myself, but I know quite a few of them. On a dare I used the following one once, just as a joke...... funny thing is, the girl got a chuckle out of it too and it acted as an ice breaker which led to us dating for a while.

Here goes:

Me: "Hey there little lady, wanna make a movie?" LOL (still makes me giggle)
  • Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I've always thought the best line was, "Hi, my name is _______, may I buy you a drink?"

Old and boring, but hey...... thats me.
  • Vain_Witch
    Options
    How about, "Is that a mirror on your zipper? Cause I can see myself in your pants." Uggh!

The simple and to the point is always better. Even better...start an actual conversation with a woman! Make her laugh and she's yours! :)
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I am a semi-professional photographer and I'd love to offer you a private shoot in the comfort of my own home. Ummm...total creeper vibes too!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    "Hi, I'm a surgeon."

A guy in a bar when I was out with some girlfriends. Seriously, walked up and squeezed between us just to tell me that.

Response, big smile and glass of tonic in hand: "Well, then I think I'll just have to charge you a little more."

Sadly, that didn't make him walk away, so I had to get mean.
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    My friends and I used to use:

"I used to on the MTV show, The Grind. Wanna dance?"
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

I'd walk off to after I laughed.... I couldn't date someone that can't even come up and say hi

Yes, but that's just being rude to the friend that's trying to do the right thing by her friend...if that makes sense.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

Yes, but that's just being rude to the friend that's trying to do the right thing by her friend...if that makes sense.

And we know women are never rude to guys with bad approaches!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I had a guy come up to me at a party and say "you wanna go upstairs? I'm hung like a horse".
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    The line in the OP did make me laugh.

It's been a long time since I was single, but I can't ever remember using any lines, I think I mostly used to talk nonsense at them until they got bored and walked off or kissed me (presumably to shut me up).
  • Vain_Witch
    Options
    How about this one? I actually got approached by a woman in a bar not long ago..."See that guy over there? He thinks you're the most beautiful woman he's ever seen...and I'm his mom so I can vouch for what a great guy he is!"

Yeah...that's a real panty dropper. lol