Worst pickup lines you've either used or had used on you...

Options

Replies

• SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    How about this one? I actually got approached by a woman in a bar not long ago..."See that guy over there? He thinks you're the most beautiful woman he's ever seen...and I'm his mom so I can vouch for what a great guy he is!"

Yeah...that's a real panty dropper. lol

I love this! :laugh:
  • tlkrallman
    Options
    Someone used this on me one night in a bar.... "Hey baby I got a pack of skittles in my pocket. Wanna tast my rainbow?"

I laughed so hard, I think I made him feel bad. Needless to say, he went home alone with his skittles.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Someone used this on me one night in a bar.... "Hey baby I got a pack of skittles in my pocket. Wanna tast my rainbow?"

I laughed so hard, I think I made him feel bad. Needless to say, he went home alone with his skittles.

Any line with any variation of "hey little girl - I have some sweeties" is just plain wrong. :bigsmile:
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options

Any line with any variation of "hey little girl - I have some sweeties" is just plain wrong. :bigsmile:

LMFAO! Ok, I just spit my drink out on that sweeties comment! lol
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I had a guy say" hey you want some black in you" I said " no thanks, already had some, still waiting to wash it off" he didn't know what to say.... And I didn't care what he thought( I turned the tables with that shocker) he made a quick B LINE out of my way. :bigsmile:
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I was wearing a hoodie that had 86 on it, this guy came up to me in a parking lot and was like "ay girl can I be your 87?" I had no clue what he was talking about....then I remembered my hoodie laughed and told him to get lost.
  • byeachmoment
    Options
    I surprisingly have never had a pick-up line used on me. I'm not single anymore, but when I was guys would just come up to me and introduce themselves or I would go up to them and introduce myself. Usually what would be funny were the ways they would try to impress me...
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    "Is your friend always such a b.tch?"

Posed after he tried to buy my friend a drink and she shut him down kind of rudely. I don't think he meant it as a pick up line but we did date for well over a year.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Some guy said to me "You're the hottest thing not on wheels" right before asking me out. What does that even mean? Is he more attracted to vehicles than women?
  • jsiricos
    jsiricos Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Men .. cant live with em, can live without em

Semi cute guy - Did it hurt?
    Me - what?
    SCG - When you fell out of heaven..

lots more equally bad ones lol
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    worst pickup artist ever....approaches me in the bar and tells me he's been stalking me all nite..(great??) I tell him nicely no thanks i'm married, he tells me he is too but we don't have to tell anyone - strike #2...then the kicker...he says - he sucks in bed so after i have him I will appreciate my husband so much more! really?? has this ever worked?? did he think I'd say - oh baby, i can't resist that offer - lets roll...
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    worst pickup artist ever....approaches me in the bar and tells me he's been stalking me all nite..(great??) I tell him nicely no thanks i'm married, he tells me he is too but we don't have to tell anyone - strike #2...then the kicker...he says - he sucks in bed so after i have him I will appreciate my husband so much more! really?? has this ever worked?? did he think I'd say - oh baby, i can't resist that offer - lets roll...

Yeah, I don't get the guys who continue to try to convince you to go out with them after you tell them you are married. I was at a convention once and a guy kept hitting on me, very persistently. I told him I was married and not interested and he told me that since my husband wasn't there, he'd never know about it. Uhh, nope. Sorry, not interested.
  • Nurseblondy
    Options
    "I'm a ranger"
    I hear this all the time since I live in a military town. Nevermind the diamond ring on your finger.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I once had a guy tell me that he was going to die of a disease and that they only way he could be cured is if he stuck his hand up my shirt.

Recently, the security guard at my last job asked me how I was. I said, i am tired today. He said, that's because you were putting in work all night in my head.

No. Just no.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    the ever cheesy song lyric "if I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me"
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    My friend over there wants to know if you think I'm hot....
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    do you like bacon? wanna strip??

since everyone likes bacon, this one's a keeper \m/
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    A girl walked up to me and said in a deep voice " do you even lift bro?" I laughed pretty hard for a good 30 seconds so I guess it worked but in terms of actual quality it was bad.
  • RCowley85
    Options
    how about this one?

"Hi Im Rich from Pest Control", "and i'v come to get your rat out..."

I know, I know, its horrific.....

Sorry,......
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    While dating a bank teller....I went in to deliver flowers:

Her: Would you like to open an account
    Me: No, but I would love to make a deposit.