Worst pickup lines you've either used or had used on you...

Options

Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    My BFF and I were at a bar with the boys...(4-5 friends of ours that wanted to drink, while we wanted to dance and they made sure we didn't get assaulted)

anyways, by some insane run of bad luck, 2 guys took off to the washroom, one took off to hit up a lady, and one went to the bar, but was taking so long the other one went to see what was holding him up.

at that moment, we were approached by an older gentleman, obviously an out of towner business man.

Him: Hey ladies, looking for a good time?

Us: No thanks, we're good.

Him: Come on, you're pretty girls, I'm sure one of you would like a good time.

Us: no we're good...thanks..

Him: I'm lonely, are you sure one of you wouldn't like to come and spend some time with me?

AT this point my friend and I, being BFF's and drunk ...just look at each other and start kissing...because for SOME INSANE reason in our drunk heads, being lesbians would turn him off....

oh no...no no no....

he slapped the room key to his hotel room down on the table and said...I'll see both of you in an hour.

At which point the two from the bathroom finally get back to our table and tell him to GTFO.

then give us *kitten* for thinking kissing each other was going to help ANY situation....

then....of course...asked us to continue with the kissing...LOL

I never understood why that guy thought that hitting up two ladies at once in the hopes of at least scoring one, was ever going to be successful.
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    While dating a bank teller....I went in to deliver flowers:

Her: Would you like to open an account
    Me: No, but I would love to make a deposit.

But that's cute because you were already dating her! lol I think it's adorable when my boyfriend comes up and gives me one of those cheesy lines just being silly...it's just not as cute when it's some guy you've never even seen before...
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    "Come back to my hotel with me." ummmm......no

"You're so sweet you give me a toothache." Cute. But cheesy.

Everything else is x-rated......
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Guy: " did it hurt?!!"
    Me, confused:.. uh what?!
    Guy: " I said, did it hurt??!"
    Me: " did what hurt??"
    Guy: " when you fell from heaven"

This happened to me... at freakin Burger King.
  • sclarktiw
    sclarktiw Posts: 217
    Options
    I have never had one used on me...hmmm...not saying much for me now is it?
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I can't remember any pick up lines being used on me or me actually using. I'm a pretty friendly person, so I talk to almost anyone about anything. However, in college i came up with a pick up line that i never to to use, cept in jest..

"Excuse me, I am trying to quit smoking. Would you like to help me out by satisfying my oral fixation?"
  • DarkAngel262
    DarkAngel262 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I've ever been the victim of pick up lines really, but I have two that I saw in movies that I thought were so funny.

Dude "How much does a polar bear weigh?"
    Chick "I don't know, how much?"
    Dude "Enough to break the ice....hi I'm Tom."

The other went like this:

Dude "Are those space pants, cause your *kitten* is out of this world"
    Chick "No they are baseball pants, cause my *kitten* is out of your league"

Ahhh, I am so easily entertained.
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Worst one I ever used: "Hi, I'm Matt." Maybe I should have used a different name, cause that one never seemed to work.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    My friend over there wants to know if you think I'm hot....

I quite like that one...:drinker:
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    edited for no strike but will still argue with people who quoted!
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    skinnybitchbarbie27 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    No one ever uses bad pick up lines on me.....

*sad barbie*
  • Vain_Witch
    Vain_Witch Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Bro listen up - all women care about is themselves. Give them space they want to be closer. Be close they want space. Give all your time up for them they want you to take time for yourself. These have all happend to me, your bro doctor.

So when you are using pick-up lines you dont need anything fancy - you aren't looking for a wifey. You are looking for a 22, 34, or whatever dollar you are willing do spend on drinks one-nighter.

So here's what you do, they want to know alot about you, so lie. Listen to what they say. Us good bro agents have very good perrifrials, so as their lips move we stare at the chest - unnoticed, like a NINJA (broinja we call it). So if you have a girlfriend then practice this on her, so when she dumps you after realizing you hookup with skanks at the bar you will have perfected your art of boob-watching.

Get her to talk about her dogs, anything at all thats personal or she will blab about! If shes with a friend this makes it better - you will never run out of things to talk about, plus you can pick both up (literally happened to your bro-sensay before!)

You literally have to walk up and start with this : Let me buy you a drink (or any variation of the phrase) if she says yes then its set. If she is willing to take a drink from you then she will want to sleep with you! Challenge her to shots and get them nice and drunk - then play some pool with them, when the blood flows and you are drinking you dont realize you are so drunk until you sit down. If she proceeds to pass out then its a homerun! You can carry her out. But if she is coherant enough then you havent done your job. If shes drunk and not wanting to go home with you make her cry - in otherwords listen to more crap till she opens up REALLY to you then she will confide then trust and walah! 3-4 hours of time for 30-40 min of sex ! Another knotch in the bed post, and another practice session successful!

How many women want to *****slap this dude with me right now???
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Bro listen up - all women care about is themselves. Give them space they want to be closer. Be close they want space. Give all your time up for them they want you to take time for yourself. These have all happend to me, your bro doctor.

So when you are using pick-up lines you dont need anything fancy - you aren't looking for a wifey. You are looking for a 22, 34, or whatever dollar you are willing do spend on drinks one-nighter.

So here's what you do, they want to know alot about you, so lie. Listen to what they say. Us good bro agents have very good perrifrials, so as their lips move we stare at the chest - unnoticed, like a NINJA (broinja we call it). So if you have a girlfriend then practice this on her, so when she dumps you after realizing you hookup with skanks at the bar you will have perfected your art of boob-watching.

Get her to talk about her dogs, anything at all thats personal or she will blab about! If shes with a friend this makes it better - you will never run out of things to talk about, plus you can pick both up (literally happened to your bro-sensay before!)

You literally have to walk up and start with this : Let me buy you a drink (or any variation of the phrase) if she says yes then its set. If she is willing to take a drink from you then she will want to sleep with you! Challenge her to shots and get them nice and drunk - then play some pool with them, when the blood flows and you are drinking you dont realize you are so drunk until you sit down. If she proceeds to pass out then its a homerun! You can carry her out. But if she is coherant enough then you havent done your job. If shes drunk and not wanting to go home with you make her cry - in otherwords listen to more crap till she opens up REALLY to you then she will confide then trust and walah! 3-4 hours of time for 30-40 min of sex ! Another knotch in the bed post, and another practice session successful!

it's even better, when you guys THINK this works, and you get stuck at the end of the night with a HUGE bar tab, and no girl.
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    What kinda eggs would like with your breakfast?

That note was left on my car. First I hate eggs, second that is a bit presumptuous.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    How much? love :)

Smell this...

Works all the time

What are you holding up to their face to have them smell? Am I missing something? :(
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I've always thought the best line was, "Hi, my name is _______, may I buy you a drink?"

Old and boring, but hey...... thats me.

It may be old and boring but WAY better than some of the other ones out there (which I can't think of my best ones I've gotten right now)
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Bro listen up. Give them space they want to be closer. Be close they want space. Give all your time up for them they want you to take time for yourself. These have all happend to me, your bro doctor.

It's a good job you're on my fl :laugh: naughty!!!!
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    "Was your father a thief? Because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes" :huh:
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Bloke - "What are you drinking ladies?"
    Girls - "Vodka & cranberry juice please."

Bloke - "Wow, do you all have cystitis?
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I had a guy come up to me at a party and say "you wanna go upstairs? I'm hung like a horse".

Oh no! I was thinking I'd never had a pick up line used on me until I read this.

A guy in a bar (where I was working, which makes it worse) told me "I have a huge ****."

Color me unimpressed.