Options

Replies

• myers0machine
    Options
    Internet-tough-guy-troll.jpeg

Said the men with a picture of a bike :) you are one funny little jelly
  • myers0machine
    Options
    Taking about religion is like talking about your penis - you don't shove it down peoples' throats and you don't bring it out in public.

You don't...o erm right have learnt something here thank you sir
  • TheUnthinkingMajority
    Options
    Have you had any unnecessary badgering from people wanting to change you, because they aren't exactly happy about your lack of belief on this website?
    A couple of days ago, a woman messaged me and asked me if I had a moment to talk about Christ with her.. (Didn't know I was on ChristianMingle.com) .. and I politely told her that I was not interested. When she went on to ask me why, I made the mistake. I told her I wasn't religious, and it's just not something I'm interested in talking about.

That's when the "I will pray for you" comments.. I was polite about it, told her I wasn't interested, and then she started throwing her bibles and crucifixes at me.

Just wondering if you've had any issues on here.
    I normally don't talk about what I do or don't believe in, but that was pretty much unavoidable. I'd rather let her know why I wasn't interested instead of ignoring her all together. I figured that would have been more rude.

Which God was she trying to convert you to ? There are so many :)

Is Christ part of another God ?? I'm not really up to date on it all.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I don't trust people to tell me anything about gods. If any gods want to come tell me about themselves my door is open. But humans? Hell no. Humans can't even come to a consensus about how many carbs we should eat in a day.

:D I hear some of them are also still arguing about who shot first.

Han shot first!
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Taking about religion is like talking about your penis - you don't shove it down peoples' throats and you don't bring it out in public.

You don't...o erm right have learnt something here thank you ma'am

Fixed it for you - I'm a chick :wink:
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options

Chick with a d*ck very european I guess well thank you for sharing that with everyone my little Sheboy

Dude.....GO.AWAY.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I can't believe this thread is still alive and kicking...
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

shaadenfreude
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options

shaadenfreude

It's like bad poetry slam night, but I don't have any vodka to make it palatable.
  • k8blujay2
    Options

shaadenfreude

Towards whom?
  • k8blujay2
    Options

shaadenfreude

It's like bad poetry slam night, but I don't have any vodka to make it palatable.

Trade vodka for tequila and I would be inclined to agree with you. :drinker:
  • myers0machine
    Options

Chick with a d*ck very european I guess well thank you for sharing that with everyone my little Sheboy

Dude.....GO.AWAY.

Brilliant look out first cryer of the night haha I thought yor words "Forget it. It's not worth my time."guess I have earned your time now why thank you my crumble brisket
  • maab_connor
    Options

shaadenfreude

see, here i was thinking that he was just writing down his boggle word list.
  • maab_connor
    Options

shaadenfreude

Towards whom?

a grand question! with more than one answer. ppl who are unable to string together a single sentence are always amazing targets. but so many of us are trying to translate the ramblings... and i'm amused by that too...
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options

shaadenfreude

I'm really just sticking around to see if he's really Julian Fellowes in disguise. The character development seems about right.
  • maab_connor
    Options

shaadenfreude

I'm really just sticking around to see if he's really Julian Fellowes in disguise. The character development seems about right.

true, but with the incomprehensable language... i'm not sure.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options

Dude.....GO.AWAY.

Sweetie, do what I do when the children are acting out begging for attention, ignore. :wink:
  • girlsaint
    girlsaint Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    In before the lock. All hail the Flying Spaghetti Monster <3
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Beliefs are personal, I personally think people should keep them that way
  • GoffGirl1029
    GoffGirl1029 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Please don't stop reading this but your title intrigued me as I am a Christian. I can only apologise for this person's attitude which I like to feel is not what I would consider to be a normal Christian one. I would never try to force my beliefs on others- I believe that the best witness is actually one of love.

All the very best with your weight loss journey x

^this :)
This discussion has been closed.