Question for Atheists.

Options

Replies

• firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Hey, from what I understand of your ramblings, I'm on the same side of the fence as you are so don't give me that crap.

What side is that then my little cupcake I am on either side so what crap (if you could use another word then that would help due to many on here that could be hurt by your words) are you talking about :)

You sweet talker you.
  • myers0machine
    Options
    What side is that then my little cupcake I am on either side so what crap (if you could use another word then that would help due to many on here that could be hurt by your words) are you talking about :)
    oh Yeh .. lol u go. i like u ur SNARKY

I am a gentleman nothing more or less
  • JerBear8869
    JerBear8869 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to here, but have had fall out for being a non believer on FB and in real life. Funny, they always seem repelled by the fact. Don't really understand it myself.
    Jerry
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options

snarky MEOW i dig it
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    In life my friend people wherever is to do with god or drugs they will try there best to force it on you, there for making them feel more comfortable it's like when you go to a party and you show up with all the lads it's a great time buzzing around etc but turning up to the party by you self it's different probably not the best example haha but hope you understand but then again I could say you are trying to get more people on your side so to speak therefore meaning you will feel more comfortable and feel like its okay and fine another example 10years ago being gay was seen as being ill now it's seen as normal

If I kill a fox it's seen and know as being sick if I get a group following me and enough numbers its seen as a sport

The government do it all the time if they want to so something they will but of course they make out it was the mass whom choose it like Iraq they wanted in but couldn't just go in as we would loss respect so the government cause a Problem to get a Reaction then come up with there Solution

You can do any thing in this world you want you just need to convince enough people that what your doing is rite so cause a problem see the reaction and come up with your solution which is what you want to do simple

And say goes to people who believe or the ones who don't the more people follow one the more it wil feel natural and will fell right

I put it to you tho where does one learn morals right and wrong you may say parents then where do they etc etc then you may say teachers or pays them the government so who teaches you mortals well the government are tryin there best but we are born with that In build may come from god may not but they are trying to convince us what we feel naturally is wrong and before you no it are trapped

Think outside the box then turn the box inside out and get back in I say :)

Shows to me if you don't believe in god then don't but why feel the need to share your thoughts could come across as your trying to convince others your right to make you feel happier and as for people that do they share there thoughts due to it saying to do so in the book they call the bible

lol-wut.jpg

What part of it do you need help understanding my little friend

All of it.

I am a polite person but am sorry I have put the above in the most basic writing I could so people like ones self would have a chance to understand it but some are just lost causes so sadly my little star fish I say good day to you :)

It's not that I have a problem with what you're saying my sweet little cupcake, I just don't know WHAT IT IS YOU'RE SAYING. I don't think anyone quite understands.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    . It surprises me that someone approached you.

I'm calling BS. He's new. Nothing about his profile would indicate he's an atheist. He's just wanting to stir up a thread that will create drama.

Hahaha!! Another off topic, because this popped into my head thanks to the word drama... My DD was watching bubble guppies on nickjr... and I had to laugh because they used the phrase "baby llama drama"... I know it's lame... but I thought it was cute.
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    :huh:
    In life my friend people wherever is to do with god or drugs they will try there best to force it on you, there for making them feel more comfortable it's like when you go to a party and you show up with all the lads it's a great time buzzing around etc but turning up to the party by you self it's different probably not the best example haha but hope you understand but then again I could say you are trying to get more people on your side so to speak therefore meaning you will feel more comfortable and feel like its okay and fine another example 10years ago being gay was seen as being ill now it's seen as normal

If I kill a fox it's seen and know as being sick if I get a group following me and enough numbers its seen as a sport

The government do it all the time if they want to so something they will but of course they make out it was the mass whom choose it like Iraq they wanted in but couldn't just go in as we would loss respect so the government cause a Problem to get a Reaction then come up with there Solution

You can do any thing in this world you want you just need to convince enough people that what your doing is rite so cause a problem see the reaction and come up with your solution which is what you want to do simple

And say goes to people who believe or the ones who don't the more people follow one the more it wil feel natural and will fell right

I put it to you tho where does one learn morals right and wrong you may say parents then where do they etc etc then you may say teachers or pays them the government so who teaches you mortals well the government are tryin there best but we are born with that In build may come from god may not but they are trying to convince us what we feel naturally is wrong and before you no it are trapped

Shows to me if you don't believe in god then don't but why feel the need to share your thoughts could come across as your trying to convince others your right to make you feel happier and as for people that do they share there thoughts due to it saying to do so in the book they call the bible

THAT gave me a headache.....

That was the idea my little friend now run along and get a government idea headache pill from your cupboard

Just because you can't see bars doesn't mean your not in prison

Hey, from what I understand of your ramblings, I'm on the same side of the fence as you are so don't give me that crap.

Forget it. It's not worth my time.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Jesus said to Peter, "Come forth and I will give you eternal glory."
    Peter came fifth and won a toaster.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • coe28
    Options

snarky MEOW i dig it

What is your deal? Trying to see how many times you can use snarky in one thread??
  • mattysmom
    mattysmom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    No one on this site has ever questioned me. Other social networks, yes. But I also don't really talk about religion on here or advertise my religious choices (or lack of). If someone did I would Block and report them instantly
  • myers0machine
    Options

lol-wut.jpg

All of it.

I am a polite person but am sorry I have put the above in the most basic writing I could so people like ones self would have a chance to understand it but some are just lost causes so sadly my little star fish I say good day to you :)

It's not that I have a problem with what you're saying my sweet little cupcake, I just don't know WHAT IT IS YOU'RE SAYING. I don't think anyone quite understands.

O dear my little ball of fury fluff I first must send you an apologe as to what part did you misunderstand that I actually care :)
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options

lol-wut.jpg

:laugh:
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options

lol-wut.jpg

All of it.

Hey there, I thought punctuation was a part of the most basic writing?
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Christians scare me. Seriously, I keep getting emails to join Christian Mingle. Hello!!! How many times do I have to tell you people that I have been married over 24 years!!!
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options

snarky MEOW i dig it

What is your deal? Trying to see how many times you can use snarky in one thread??
    hey ur snarky too .. u should Add me !!
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options

lol-wut.jpg

Um...the whole damn thing. *rubs head*
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    :huh:

THAT gave me a headache.....

That was the idea my little friend now run along and get a government idea headache pill from your cupboard

Just because you can't see bars doesn't mean your not in prison

Forget it. It's not worth my time.

Honey, he is 23 years old. Trust me, it is NOT worth your time. :wink:
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options

This is such a bad run on sentence that I can't even translate it.
  • coe28
    Options
    Christians scare me. Seriously, I keep getting emails to join Christian Mingle. Hello!!! How many times do I have to tell you people that I have been married over 24 years!!!

Haha! God should know better than to send those emails to a married person! How un-christian! :laugh:
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options

lol-wut.jpg

All of it.

O dear my little ball of fury fluff I first must send you an apologe as to what part did you misunderstand that I actually care :)

I love when you flirt with me. It's cute that you're finally out with me :love:
This discussion has been closed.