Replies

• Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'll pray for you!
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    You will believe in God, when you're squatting 405lb for reps.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    never had this problem. The guy informing me that i missed out on some apparently large and french sausage is another story all together!
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    You will believe in God, when you're squatting 405lb for reps.

^you certainly will be a believer in miracles! Woof!
  • aNewMaria2013
    Options
    No, I'm new here (just started today) and it's a little upsetting that people do that kind of stuff here :/
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    No, I'm new here (just started today) and it's a little upsetting that people do that kind of stuff here :/

What KIND of stuff? Specifics!?
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Please don't stop reading this but your title intrigued me as I am a Christian. I can only apologise for this person's attitude which I like to feel is not what I would consider to be a normal Christian one. I would never try to force my beliefs on others- I believe that the best witness is actually one of love.

All the very best with your weight loss journey x

Well said!
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    since alot (not all!) think im going to burn in hell for what I am so I kinda stopped caring about all that lol
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    Taking about religion is like talking about your penis - you don't shove it down peoples' throats and you don't bring it out in public.

You don't...o erm right have learnt something here thank you ma'am

Fixed it for you - I'm a chick :wink:

Chick with a d*ck very european I guess well thank you for sharing that with everyone my little Sheboy

^ this is unacceptable.
  • louisel809
    Options
    This thread I still going :0 controversial...........
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Bummer for you,no no crackpots have hit me up yet, if it happens again tell them to go to hell at least they believe in that ...LOL:devil:
  • currierand
    currierand Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    . It surprises me that someone approached you.

I'm calling BS. He's new. Nothing about his profile would indicate he's an atheist. He's just wanting to stir up a thread that will create drama.

I'm sorry, but this is what I was thinking as well. When I looked at the OPs profile, I saw nothing that would indicate his spiritual beliefs, (which makes sense btw, since this is a FITNESS SITE so what's religon got to do with it)?

So, the lesson here is this: don't push your religon (or lack there of) down others throats. Bacon and shoes are good (but not necessarily together) and people will debate about Star Wars until the end of time.

You're welcome MFP.
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    right here. mainly cause of my chest piece. (has several symbols) but I like to have fun with it. They automatically see the devil, and want me to go to church and all this stuff. I say, sure, i'll go. would you like to attend a satanic ritual? They get the most offended looks and bring out the holy water lol. When you try to explain that the original Satanist were well educated people, well read, scientists, NO! you sacrifice babies and have orgies! usually makes my day.

^^^This is hilarious.

Once, a long time ago - my husband was playing Dungeons and Dragons with a group of friends. Apparently some Jehovah's knocked on the door and wouldn't go away. Mind you, he was then in his very late teens, perhaps 20. But him and their group brought out the Monster Manual the 2nd time they knocked and said.. "Satan Loves You" in a raspy voice. Needless to say, they left and never came back.
    Ironically enough now.. he's a devout Catholic and has a fit because I won't go to church.

OP - that sucks that this happened to you. People should respect it when they're told they aren't interested in hearing, learning or converting to something they don't believe in.

As for Bacon -- Love the bacon shoes, Bacon and sex should go together so why in the world haven't they made Bacon flavored body lotion yet?!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    I am christian however I only talk to the people God leads me to talk to. I defintely don't spam people with this kind of thing. i wouldn't want someone to do that to me. so I wouldn't want to do so to someone else.

Just curious. How does god lead you to talk to someone? How do you "know"?
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Wow, page 12. Impressive. It has been an entertaining thread!

Edited to say IBTL <<Thanks to MFP I know what that means! I love MFP
  • Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFr5SFQu8V3EVwYy_cn7NUzzuavTHaRrl87i0Z-pw4QreiPi_lyg
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I have locked this topic because its getting a lot of reports of abuse and I want to read through to get a better sense of what is going on before I take action. Please stay tuned....

Thanks,
    Olivia
    MFP Community Manager
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Okay folks this topic needs to stay locked. When the community does not allow for objective responses the topic will become as a whole, divisive. When polarization of this kind happens topics will almost always be locked. The original poster has received a significant amount of feedback and the conversations can continue via personal messaging or within a group.

From My FitnessPal Community Guidelines:
    1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, weight, body-type, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

Thank you for your understanding and help in keeping MFP a supportive, friendly community.

Respectfully,
    Olivia
    MFP Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.