you know you are losing weight when....

Options
thought this should get started again.

When your underware falls off when you are working out! No Lie!!! Two nights in a row!

Replies

• Songbird146
    Songbird146 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    when your belt runs out of holes to tighten it. Yay! I have had to add 2 more already by using a pen...lol
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    When your 17 year old son hugs you and says, "Wow, mom you are really little!" and it is not that he grew!
  • lilgriffon
    Options
    When you go to put on your favorite jeans and realize... you didn't have to unbutton them to get them on!
  • bebhinn
    bebhinn Posts: 198
    Options
    thought this should get started again.

When your underware falls off when you are working out! No Lie!!! Two nights in a row!

LMAO! this happened to me too!!!
  • Changes4Life
    Options
    Underwear and jeans happened to me also. Too funny! Feels good!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    When your husband tells you that your "ladies" shrank!!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    When you get to wear your goal dress for valentine's day :)
  • astewart67
    Options
    When you have to get your wedding ring resized because it flew off your finger and hit your son in the face while quickly pointing in his direction.

And when you have to keep your hand open while walking to keep your bracelet from falling off your arm.
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    When your co-workers tell you that you really need to buy some new pants that don't look like saggy drawers and then give you a bunch of gift cards for your birthday that aren't to Lane Bryant like the year before!
  • CinthyNair
    CinthyNair Posts: 261
    Options
    you male colleagues think there's a fashion contest going on as I look hotter these days, and when the female colleagues begin to feel envious and threatened! :happy:
  • LaTerri
    LaTerri Posts: 42
    Options
    When you post pg skinny pants are now your fat pants!
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    When you finally have to use the drawstrings on your gym pants!
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    ... the French guy who owns the bakery next to your usual lunch spot chases you down in the parking lot to give you free food because you "look like you could use a cookie."
  • karamae
    karamae Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    When you try on 2 pairs of pants from 2 years ago and wonder how they magically "stretched" to your size! Then you look at the size and it's 2 sizes down from where you used to be! (2 must be my lucky #!)
  • sandmart2009
    sandmart2009 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    your gut is way smaller than your boobs...
  • valmedellin
    Options
    Hi everyone Im new, but I noticed that I put on my swimsuit which the last time I wore was in July and wow there were several inches in it from everywhere, I was going to take kids swimming and couldn't go swimming in fear I would blow up like a baloon, lol, it was so cool in fact this summer I will have to buy a new one there is no way I will be able to swim with that one.
  • polyesterchesters
    polyesterchesters Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    when you wear a skirt with no hose and your thighs don't chafe!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    when you wear a skirt with no hose and your thighs don't chafe!

ohhhhhh I am so looking forward to that day!

When you get more "Hey Mama/Baby/Girl" in one day then you did for the last year.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    One of the fitness instructors calls you "toned". YEAHHHHHH!!!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    When you put your hand on your hip and feel your hip bone! I didn't realize I had one of those!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!